Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unlimited mod capacity on Simulacrum only.

--RV--Hyenah

Would be nice to have in the Simulacrum only since it's not the real game. But I bet if it were to be added, people would start complaining that it should be in the normal game instead of it being limited to the Simulacrum. It's a neat idea for sure, but honestly don't see it happening.

Edited by xXDeadsinxX
Forgot a comma

1 minute ago, xXDeadsinxX said:

Would be nice to have in the Simulacrum only since it's not the real game. But I bet if it were to be added people would start complaining that it should be in the normal game instead of it being limited to the Simulacrum. It's a neat idea for sure, but honestly don't see it happening.

I don't think, that this would be a problem tbh

26 minutes ago, xXDeadsinxX said:

True, you never know though. But I can see it happening.

You can trigger focus power at will in simulacrum, I dont see people that want the same for the normal game, same with other simulacrum additions. Its a test room, most people understand that and are not trying to blur the line when it comes to simulacrum and normal gameplay.

27 minutes ago, Xardis said:

You can trigger focus power at will in simulacrum, I dont see people that want the same for the normal game, same with other simulacrum additions. Its a test room, most people understand that and are not trying to blur the line when it comes to simulacrum and normal gameplay.

I'm not saying I'm against it, just saying people would likely complain about it.

2 minutes ago, xXDeadsinxX said:

I'm not saying I'm against it, just saying people would likely complain about it.

People complaining on the forums are like Milenial "news"  :
"We need more content!"
"Stop adding this content"
"Please disregard the previous comment, we want this content!"

Hopefully when DE makes changes, they are based on different source of information.

On 9/21/2017 at 8:54 AM, Hyenah. said:

Heard Brozime discuss this idea on his stream a couple days ago. It would allow us to test weapon builds or weapons themselves without having to forma it 5 or 6 times to try and "max it out" sort to speak, and test new builds for old weapons without having to reforma it.

Discuss.

Nope.

If you want to use that super cool high power weapon, you build it.