Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's your favorite warframe ?

Bk201HeadShot

11 hours ago, Sador1978 said:

Pros: (Oberon is the) Only Warframe that can cleanse status effects

Saryn can cleanse herself. Nezha can cleanse with Firewalker. Hydroid can cleanse with his augment. Titania can cleanse with her first ability.

There might even be more than I'm forgetting, honestly. Oberon is my favorite but he's not the only one that can claim this any more.

my cinematic quest warframe is excalibur

TWW and SD screenshots so spoilers

Spoiler

qMZkxdI.jpg

YZGl4wq.jpg

my new favorite looking warframe is hydroid prime , saryn prime and deluxe skins ( exept loki, valkyr and nova)

favorite warframe which is not used for specific missions is oberon, excalibur, atlas, mesa, nidus

Look at all these mortals picking such simple frames. The real magic is clearly in Inaros and is immortality. If you attach rage on him.....HOHOHOH ENERGY FOR DAYS!!!  

Wish his sand people were alive a lot longer though......Related image

Oh.......pun unintended.............heheheh

Kind of a difficult question... like a few said here, the more Warframes you get, the more difficult the choice. But in my case, is a loving quarter between:

Atlas
Banshee Prime
Inaros
Limbo

I cannot say which one is better, because for me, those four are at the very first place for me. I freaking love them! And I used Frost Prime for too much time too, yes. His abilities are on point, but for now.. this quarter is on fire for me.

Edited by Undirys
Tweaks on the post.

2 hours ago, (PS4)supersocc11 said:

How do you get Landslide to work on Juggernauts???

Fleeting Expertise,I might of have Blood Rage too but that would have countered Fleeting Expertise somewhat (basically Strength and Efficiency only), and waited for it show its belly.  I didn't know if it would work, but my One Punch Atlas can really spam Landslide for while.  Honestly, I was doing it to tank the juggernaut for the rest of the squad to catch up.  I tend to do the same thing with Rhino (the REAL juggernaut).  Last time I fought the juggernaut I was only armed with an Orthos Prime (re-leveling after forma) managed to time the charge attack just right though. 

Depends on mission and enemy type on higher/sorty level. IE: when it matters I will find a frame that has a specific purpose in the mission I'm planning to do. But for the rest of the starchart that isn't an issue since most of my vaf frames are pretty OP.

_____

Currently I'm absolutely in love with Banshee. She looks absolutely stunning with the deluxe skin and the Chorus helmet. Gave her the Zenistar with Dominion skin to look even more badass.. Sword is bigger then the grl holding it, so - perfect!!!

Spoiler

sgmxxy.jpg

I like how she got multiple battlefield roles which she can solidly perform. CC, got that covered. Stealth, a definite can do. Buff, pretty much endlessly. Kill all the things to clear the map and keep it clear for about a minute, Banshee is your girl.

Though I'm not a fan of running a level-cleaner build, it's good to have one. And Banshee sure is masterful at it.

I gave her an amped Sobek (5xforma + riven) to work with her sonar. The Acid-shells and Vicious Spead work like a dream once I got sonar going in resonance mode. It kindof saves me from having to go into SQ mode since it already cleans rooms. Even the big rooms. 
Added the Furis with WInds of Purity, after I saw Quiette Shy with it, for survivabillity and that works as advertised. Thanks to Sonar it still works in late-to-endgame missions, so that's cool.

_____

Others on my list of goto-frames are Excalibur, Rhino and Saryn. I also like Nekros, Frost and Ivara though I found I use these for very specific roles, not as general playthings like the others (won't take Ivara to survival and neither Nekros to exterminate).

Nova Prime for all the interactive and alternative gameplay you can muster with enough knowledge + the Nova Prime design is one of the best in the game.

Ivara because sometimes you just need to put out epix sax guy and chill.

Rhino Prime because some days you need the opposite - punch the environment into submission while waving your Big AF Sword.

Ember Prime... Because one day when the Warframe servers go down for good, my last act will be to log in and run a mission with her for all the good and bad days.

Edited by phoenix1992

22 hours ago, Bk201HeadShot said:

Hello guys ! I figured out some players might want to know more about waframes since they are the core of the game,

I just wanted to know, what's your favorite/main warframe and what are his Pros/Cons ? What's the thing you like about him the most ? and what makes him exeptionel ? And finaly, how usefull can he be (In teams, Solo play, Different kind of missions, Mid game-end game ?

Oh wow, just finished reading all the replies, so it seems my favourite is the first in this Topic; my tried and true goes to Zephyr:
*note: those are my favourite weapons as well in the picture, though I think Euphona Prime is now my favourite secondary~
IEpevHV.png

Zephyr is the only Warframe where the majority of her powers benefits her passively in regards to gun-play and movement. I still remember a few years ago, when I was still unlocking/crafting all the Warframes and experimenting to find out what works for me; I specifically remember thinking she looked a bit weird and not really expecting to use her once I finished leveling her to rank 30, but 3 ish years later, I'm still using her to this day.

Her Tailwind is a godsend, and her Augment mod Jet Stream is so amazing that all my builds incorporate it now. Adding that due to how more consistent it can be active, you'll pretty much get to extraction first before any Volt lol. That's not even mentioning her Tailwind goes much further than a bullet-jump can, you combine and incorporate the both of them into your playstyle and you'll be zipping across tilesets to revive that teammate who fell, and essentially being untouchable thanks to everything aforementioned.

Most people don't use her nowadays sadly due to her abilities needing some tweeks, but more so that since almost all her abilities are passive in nature (as in, they don't affect / damage directly/indirectly to enemies), a lot of players have the perception that she's somehow useless or broken, when its more so that her playstyle doesn't click with said players.
Unfortunately any sort of re-look or rework wont change that fact, so I don't expect people to change their minds or get back into her when [DE]Scott does eventually look into our lovely birb.

But still, adore her to bits and you'll most likely see me playing as her for just about everything (aside from Octavia, Limbo, and Equinox which are also my other personal favourites).

Volt and Frost

Both can provide protection for allies (snow globe / shield), and also overshield / ice coat

Both can be quite tanky (again overshield / ice coat)

Both are good at crowd control

Frost can remove armor / Volt can buff speed (great for slow melee weapons, and fast travel obviously)

Only cons:

Frost is slooooow (unless there's a Volt around)

Electricity isn't a damage dealer element (except on robots), I think it should affect more shields

I like casting abilities and I like melee. So Saryn comes out to be my main. I can spec for spore and miasma spam or I can spec for melee. I absolutely love her versatility. Also she has the biggest rack.

Edited by CadenFall

My favs are Nova, Trinity, and Banshee. I'm kind of falling off my Ember love because of spamming.

• Nova slo-mo's the entire map + doubles damage, can nuke a map with a bottomless damage guided grenade, and travel across a map through portals
  • Banshee can multiply damage on weak spot by x5 MINIMUM, and ragdoll people in front of her, and stunlock a map with her 4
  • Trinity can fill your energy and health at the press of a button, plus damage reduction
  • Ember can burn and stun nearly any enemy within a radius

Nova, Banshee, and Ember's weakness is the same: they're squishy. Stray bullets are their downfall, so flailing like an idiot or out of the fight is actually an ideal playstyle. They're also very energy reliant, and you need to make sure that enemies are being affected by your abilities to guarantee survival. Trinity can get away with most of this because of crazy survivability tactics and free energy.

My tier 2 favs are Inaros and Nezha

• Inaros can blind anyone in front of him for a radius for crazy melee damage, has the biggest health bar, and can heal himself 3 different ways effectively
  • Nezha can slide across the map with flaming superspeed, teleport with a ring, create armor, and impale everyone around him
Edited by Warlord1400
Added cons

Im still fairly new, about 70-80 days logged in. i have about 14 frames so far, but i cant choose just 1 fave yet.

I have a soft spot or Excalibur. but he's not too great, not bad, just not great. I need a Prime/Umbra version of him. I love Ash, and Valkyr's playstyles. And im really enjoying my recently unlocked Inaros.

I really want to try Loki(prime), Nidus and Chroma. And I currently have a Wukong cooking.

Edited by (XB1)Deadly Moves

Up until recently, my favorite has been Ivara because:

- Double loot trivializing Survivals

- Endlessly scaling damage

- Perma stealth...and can cloak allies

- Headshot bonus

- Hard CC with sleep

- Enemy radar making focus farming easier

And then Hydroid came along...and PoE is on the horizon :D

I love that Hydroid can reliably strip armor from suuuuuuper far away, has scaling damage, gets extra loot, can enter an invulnerable state and also move kinda super fast with his 2. I still think Ivara's the stronger frame, but I think Hydroid's my new favorite...especially once PoE hits. 

I run Hydroid with a viral/impact Zarr, viral Pox and viral/slash Nami...which means I can nuke armor from afar, half their health with viral procs and just finish off the little health they have left...Hydroid makes enemies turn into paper :D

Wukong gets an honorable mention because if all you want to do is "run & gun" without having to worry about dying at all, no frame does that better than Wukong...no matter the enemy level. Limbo gets love too, but only the min range, max duration/strength setup with the rift torrent mod giving you 300-3000% melee damage bonuses. 

Edited by (PS4)Radehx

Nova. 

Pros: great team frame, amazing cc with slow, able to speed up enemies, able to leave them neutral only providing the damage increase, HUGE damage from her amd, wormhole augment makes you faster, best looking frame, very nice skins, nice butt

Cons: a bit squishy, her immortal skin doesn't use the metallic bits from the prime version so you don't get golden heels but instead some ugly yellow pieces on your shoes

If anything needs to get done (save spy missions, my loki holds a monopoly on that), she is the frame I pick when things get serious. She can do it all. 

Speedva if it's a defense and we need to speed it up, worm hole build if we need to run through map, neutral build if we just need damage multiplier, and slova for everything else. 

My favorite Warframe is definitely Wukong. Valkitty used to be my favorite for such a long time, until I got Wukong.

Pros:

- He's insanely tanky

- Gets the job done quickly 

- Can use Defy while using weapons, which doubles the fun  

- Primal Fury's sound effects are amazing to my ears (for me)

- He can be a good stealth frame with Cloud Walker

Cons

- He can die incredibly fast in higher level missions if you run out of energy quick in the mission

- Cloud Walker is incredibly slow

Edited by xXDeadsinxX