Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

To people who use Hydron/Akkad/Defenses

Vivian

Please bring atleast 1 weapon/frame or object that can protect the objective. Coming in with nothing other than the stuff you wanna level and doing nothing but leeching for as many waves as you can is pathetic. A MR5 friend of mine had to kill everything for 5 waves with his excal and forma'd weapons Because others wanted to leech off this newbie. Shame on you. WF had a great community and now you're ruining it by being leeches. 

Thank you

Have a nice day and participation in defending the objective (PLAYING THE GAME) will be greatly appreciated. 

What? Players can do what ever they want to do, they are playing the game as they want, not what YOU want. Tt's called leveling up equipment my friend. Also, they aren't ruining the game by just playing the game. Shame on them? Shame on you OP, for telling people and trying to force them to what you want them to do.

Edit: Sorry everyone, I misread OPs point. I understand what OP is saying now, and yeah I agree that it's wrong.

Edited by xXDeadsinxX

Just now, xXDeadsinxX said:

What? Players can do what ever they want to do, they are playing the game as they want, not what YOU want. Tt's called leveling up equipment my friend. Also, they aren't ruining the game by just playing the game. Shame on them? Shame on you OP, for telling people and trying to force them to what you want them to do.

not sure if sarcasm or honest but if you're not sarcastic, levelling equipment by making lowbies do all the work in a TEAM mission is quite bad. That makes it harder for lowbies because you're actually increasing the spawns around them, they queue in public to get help and play with others. Not carry others and fail in the end.

If u go for hydron u should expect that heh
I mean i often  go with 3 weapons lvl 0 but i try to bring some frame that would help the team (or st least keep them alive). Lately im in love with Oberon + Ack&Blunt with block mods (the true paladin) :D

I go there to level up with 48 drain, so even unranked stuff is much more than relevant.

What your friend is doing wrong is that he should just abort when he has leechers in the team.

That's what I do, I warn those who don't leech that I'm gonna leave and that I can invite them back if they like and start a new run.

If everyone would simply do this, leechers would have a very hard life.

And I do this in sorties and other content too.

You leech my run = I abort

Just now, Saksoy said:

You have to be brain-dead to fail 5 waves.

maybe man, not everyone can solo 5w hydron with mediocre gear and partial knowledge about mechanics. We need more geniuses like you to show them how much of a filthy nab they are.

Or just don't use those nodes unless you're with a pre-made team.

I avoid the hot spot affinity farms for this very reason when I go pub.

1 minute ago, Shadilay said:

levelling equipment by making lowbies do all the work in a TEAM mission is quite bad. That makes it harder for lowbies because you're actually increasing the spawns around them, they queue in public to get help and play with others.

While it is super frustrating to have to carry, these nodes aren't on low level planets, they are pretty far in the star chart. So you aren't really low level once you get to them, and should be able to get through 5 waves pretty easy.

Even unranked items I don't have a problem bringing, because mastery rank allows me to mod them right, and I just carry the whole team if I have to. 

Reason why many don't bring a maxed item is because exp are still split, even if the item is maxed. So don't bring a companion that's maxed if you want to level a warframe, or don't bring a maxed secondary if you're levelling a primary, stuff like that. 

Edited by FashionFrame

2 minutes ago, (PS4)OmegaSlayer said:

I go there to level up with 48 drain, so even unranked stuff is much more than relevant.

What your friend is doing wrong is that he should just abort when he has leechers in the team.

That's what I do, I warn those who don't leech that I'm gonna leave and that I can invite them back if they like and start a new run.

If everyone would simply do this, leechers would have a very hard life.

And I do this in sorties and other content too.

You leech my run = I abort

You know what's funnier? I was trying my best with ballistica a few moments ago (oneshotting everything but single target takes time) 2 Niduses still quit because it was too slow for them...Luxury for leeches.

I don't see a problem going to a mission used for level up with only stuff to level up. That said, I do see an issue with leeches that just go afk and don't even try.
I myself when I to go level stuff up, I don't bring anything fully leveled, and most of the times I am the one carrying the team... I do believe DE gave us our MR as points for unranked weapons for that reason...

You should deal with leeches the way I do: Take a screenshot of them, a screenshot of the score, abort and report

That's still less annoying than people who spam cc abilities with max range in easy xp farm defenses getting enemies stuck at the other side of the map making a 2 minutes rotation of 5 waves take 20 minutes to complete if you were foolish enough to assume your teammates wouldn't be noob and not take enemy radar frames/mods with yourself for these missions.

99% of the people you are complaining about are not reading your post, they just don't care enough to participate in the forums. 

When you are playing pub, you get all sorts of players, the good and the bad.

If it's really egregious, it is worth reporting, otherwise I just won't bother. Chill and cheer up.

You know what makes it better? Find a clan with rules and buddies you actually enjoy. Playing with people you interact with regularly changes the experience. You can build strategy and stuff.