Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zenurik Energizing Dash

PsiWarp

Prime Time tonight, Rebecca showed her Zenurik Operator plus some Focus 2.0 skills. Make a bubble, pass through it, get up to 5 energy per second for 30 seconds even after you move away (150 total energy gained). Stackable with multiple Zenurik users. Repeatable bubble creation. Refreshable buff by moving into and out of the bubble before it dissipates.

I feel very energized. Not to mention the Energy Pulse Residual giving you 2.5 energy per second for 5 seconds when picking up an Energy Orb (so total 37.5 energy per orb); maybe even 75 energy from crate and locker Energy Orbs...

Edited by PsiWarp

2 minutes ago, PrVonTuckIII said:

Just Zenurik. However, the Operators seem to be a lot better now. They can actually kill stuff (perks upgrade your abilities to have different effects), and they can even slide now!

I guessed they'd be like that, and I suppose they'd only show off the Zenurik path as that seems to be the hot topic nowadays.

I just hope Vazarin isn't like it currently is: a cheap heal mechanic for when you don't have a Trinity.

2 minutes ago, PrVonTuckIII said:

Just Zenurik. However, the Operators seem to be a lot better now. They can actually kill stuff (perks upgrade your abilities to have different effects), and they can even slide now!

Madurai aswell and as expected Madurai still is pretty disappointing. The 25% dmg boost to physical and elemental dmg is nice but everything else is ok at best. Still way too focused on dmg which doesn't scale and nothign usefull like the Energy regen that Zenurik gets.

Honestly it seems like a move to force us into the operator to me, which while appearing to be better than before is still the operator....and thats just going to be so much fun when you need energy and in the middle of fighting a load of enemies.... there was nothing wrong with the old system for energy regen which could increase even when fighting,

3 minutes ago, Evers said:

Madurai aswell and as expected Madurai still is pretty disappointing. The 25% dmg boost to physical and elemental dmg is nice but everything else is ok at best. Still way too focused on dmg which doesn't scale and nothign usefull like the Energy regen that Zenurik gets.

Disappointing is an understatement. There was nothing she did in operator form that she couldn't have done much better and much easier in a Warframe. As far as I could see, there's no compelling reason to use it.

13 minutes ago, PrVonTuckIII said:

Nope. They were up against level ten to twenty Grineer, meaning the Operators were basically vapourising Grineer babby troops.

3 minutes ago, Emolition said:

What a nerf going from 4 energy 1 person to 5 energy for team  I hope they never nerf this hard again =P

Ikr?! What is even worse is that they made so that you could have powers from every focus, for just 1m focus each! I mean, nerf much? DE will never learn that they shouldn't nerf what is already weak!

/s

5 minutes ago, Emolition said:

What a nerf going from 4 energy 1 person to 5 energy for team  I hope they never nerf this hard again =P

1 minute ago, devildevil21 said:

Ikr?! What is even worse is that they made so that you could have powers from every focus, for just 1m focus each! I mean, nerf much? DE will never learn that they shouldn't nerf what is already weak!/s

For most of us it wasn't the energy that was the issue it was the mechanics being used to regen the energy, it's still a problem imo because needing to swap into the operator EVERY time you need energy versus a constant amount of energy per second is a downgrade for a lot of us. 

Just now, LSG501 said:

For most of us it wasn't the energy that was the issue it was the mechanics being used to regen the energy, it's still a problem imo because needing to swap into the operator EVERY time you need energy versus a constant amount of energy per second is a downgrade for a lot of us. 

1-player 4energy/s with a 180s cd or a full team 5energy/s 30s duration aura with no cd?

Definitely the 1st option! /s

6 minutes ago, BornWithTeeth said:

Nope. They were up against level ten to twenty Grineer, meaning the Operators were basically vapourising Grineer babby troops.

That was semi-sarcasm. Before, Void Blast couldn't even tickle a level 1. Now, it can actually kill things, even if they're exactly end-game.

2 minutes ago, devildevil21 said:

1-player 4energy/s with a 180s cd or a full team 5energy/s 30s duration aura with no cd?

Definitely the 1st option! /s

While the cooldown to launch isn't great I'd personally prefer the other way a consistent tick of energy purely because you don't have to keep going through the repetitive motion of ejecting, dashing, go through bubble etc.  That's not something I'd want to do in the middle of a fight

1 minute ago, LSG501 said:

While the cooldown to launch isn't great I'd personally prefer the other way a consistent tick of energy purely because you don't have to keep going through the repetitive motion of ejecting, dashing, go through bubble etc.  That's not something I'd want to do in the middle of a fight

We don't know if the 5energy/sec for 30s is canceled when using Toggle abillities or not. If it works, it's a 300% improvement from energy overflow... We can't really talk much since we are yet to see this skill to its' full potential.

Just now, LSG501 said:

Kinda makes you question the point of this change really. Since they could have just done the whole zenruik boost applying to all thing. Just like energy siphon stacking in your group.

Operator could prob applied something else to them like a pulse of void energy instead of a beam that energizes/debuffs  and knockdowns enemies and gives them a chance to give back energy or drop energy orbs or something on death.

3 minutes ago, devildevil21 said:

We don't know if the 5energy/sec for 30s is canceled when using Toggle abillities or not. If it works, it's a 300% improvement from energy overflow... We can't really talk much since we are yet to see this skill to its' full potential.

iirc there was stuff about efficiency on channelled ability so things like wof would use less power etc too....

Edited by LSG501

5 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

If you're fast enough your Operator is invulnerable for a few seconds, enough time to dash and hop back into your frame to pass through the bubble.

Just now, PsiWarp said:

If you're fast enough your Operator is invulnerable for a few seconds, enough time to dash and hop back into your frame to pass through the bubble.

doesn't that kind of defeat the point of the change then...... if you're literally just going to pop out and in again you might as well just have a constant energy tick

Just now, LSG501 said:

doesn't that kind of defeat the point of the change then...... if you're literally just going to pop out and in again you might as well just have a constant energy tick

Probably means they disapprove of press once, free energy forever til mission end. They want us to work for it and use the Operator (however briefly).

1 minute ago, LSG501 said:

Is this whole: in out thing for a passive that we already have on all schools or just zen?