Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Current Dev build overview of ALL Focus Schools

(XBOX)YoungGunn82

1 minute ago, Kaotyke said:

Not really satisfied with Guardian Blast... 100 Shields is... well... ignorable at best.

To say nothing of Health Only frames...

You can spam E and get 200 shields per second like that.

3 minutes ago, Kaotyke said:

Not really satisfied with Guardian Blast... 100 Shields is... well... ignorable at best.

To say nothing of Health Only frames...

It might become a thing if shield gating ever reach the game as then 100 shield would remove a 400 damage hit or harder hits.

1 minute ago, Dante102 said:

You can spam E and get 200 shields per second like that.

I would prefer if it granted a Health Regen and we can stack it a bit.

It doesnt do much for the Heath Only frames... even if Inaros and Nidus dont need any more healing, it has always been a Health >>>> Shields.

2 minutes ago, Emolition said:

It might become a thing if shield gating ever reach the game as then 100 shield would remove a 400 damage hit or harder hits.

1) get hit to 2hp

2) become an operator

3) scream "TRINITY,  HELP!" while  spamming E on the warframe

lol

Edited by Dante102

Just now, Emolition said:

100% sure  the 90% energy and 90% energy regen is for operator so they can use thier powers more.

So where are passifs for warframe then?

Edited by Yual

1 minute ago, Yual said:

So where are passifs for warframe then?

The new focus system is focused on operator not warframes so there is only 2 passives in each school that affect the warframe. For zenurik that is the  energy pick up grant 50% more over 5 sec, and the channeling efficency.   Each focus allso got 2 passive that is "universal" that you can unbind so you can use them with any focus school like the 90% energy for operator and vazarins  500% operator health.

Gonna be honest, I'm 100% disappointed with these. I don't want them to stay the way they are now, but it would be better than that

I know they're "subject to change", but they aren't gonna change that much in the next week or so if they were confident enough to show these. 

I dunno, I'm just super disappointed they're trying to shoehorn operators in like this by making 90% of Focus utterly useless unless you spend a lot of time in a mode that a lot of people.....have strong negative feelings for. I don't expect it to change, but good lord do I already hate it. 

2 minutes ago, TrickshotMcGee said:

Gonna be honest, I'm 100% disappointed with these. I don't want them to stay the way they are now, but it would be better than that

I know they're "subject to change", but they aren't gonna change that much in the next week or so if they were confident enough to show these. 

I dunno, I'm just super disappointed they're trying to shoehorn operators in like this by making 90% of Focus utterly useless unless you spend a lot of time in a mode that a lot of people.....have strong negative feelings for. I don't expect it to change, but good lord do I already hate it. 

I agree. They are all pretty much just meh to me. I'm not really feeling it.