Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Roadmap Part 2: Gara's Quest & New Information!

[DE]Rebecca

4 minutes ago, RoninJed said:

I curious to see what the numbers are on steam after this launches. I'm expecting a all time high for warframe on steam...the hype is real.:cool:

What if we have more players then team fortress 2 on steam. And warframe become nombre 1 on steam....more players more money,more money more DE workers, if they are more then we can have more update allot faster.... 🤔😀

I'm curious about one thing in PoE. Can fishing spears be used to impale enemies?

If so my dreams of hydroid prime being a true pirate will be realized as I impale my enemies with fishing spears

Edited by DigitalCielo
missed some text i wanted to put in and i dont want to make a second comment

Just now, DigitalCielo said:

I'm curious about one thing in PoE. Can fishing spears be used to impale enemies?

If so my dreams of hydroid prime being a true pirate will be realized as I impale my enemies with fishing spears

That´d be great :D

15 minutes ago, DigitalCielo said:

11 minutes ago, Alaniara said:

That´d be great :D

Well they did do that in one of the streams a couple days ago so to answer your question... Yes you can be a space fishing ninja pirate.

1 minute ago, BornWithTeeth said:

Hrrrmmmm. I missed a detail, clearly, can someone confirm that Lenses, both lesser and Greater, are in the drop tables for Cetus Bounties?

They said it several times on streams saying thats what they plan on doing

8 minutes ago, BornWithTeeth said:

Hrrrmmmm. I missed a detail, clearly, can someone confirm that Lenses, both lesser and Greater, are in the drop tables for Cetus Bounties?

I totally would show you, but instead I can politely ask you to watch trough the last two prime times ^^

x0x0x0x0 (i am not combing them again)

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)DarkDominator14 said:

I don't care when it comes out but I know CLEM will NEVER lie to me right bud. *CLEM INTENSIFIED HYPE* "PLAINS GRAKATA" OH MY LOTUS, CLEM YOU'RE RIGHT. ITS NOT SOON™ ITS TODAY™!!!!

Except it's definitely not and with the time shift on top ill have to get LUCKY to wait up to a released build on saturday

7 minutes ago, (PS4)scinut71 said:

No it was the streams where DE invited 2 Warframe partner streamers to play the dev build last  Wed through Friday last week.

Actual no on those streams they just showcased the new weapons and Gara on a dev build, they talked about the lens on prime time and the last dev stream

No on one stream they were fishing and Grineer attacked so they asked if anyone had thrown a fishing spear at any enemy. DE representative said they didn't think so. So they threw a fishing spear at a Grineer it did hardly any damage and the Grineer laughed. They also tried Ivara's Navigator to try to spear a bird with a fishing spear. The spear failed to reach the bird.

Edited by (PS4)scinut71