Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Roadmap Part 3: When & Status Thread?

[DE]Rebecca

1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Hey all,

We are planning on launching Plains of Eidolon on PC today.

This will serve as a status thread for the day updated with meaningful information on the build.

Take a seat, stay a while, and join us as we wrap things up with the goal to deploy today.

Cheers!

hello what time in Europe will start the PoE ? please thnx for helping :) cheers 

Edited by floriback

1 minute ago, puppy333 said:
  Hide contents

bRpqdpV8QWOYqXN28S_uZg.png

Note this is NOT REAL, or is it....

LOL you beat me to it. I do this every major update with fake redtext. It's worked every time except for once.I never say its not real though, until people believe it, then I quote them like "this actually took like 5mins to make"

Edited by Vesiga

1 minute ago, Vesiga said:

LOL you beat me to it. I do this every major update with fake redtext. It's worked every time except for once.I never say its not real though, until people believe it, then I quote them like "this actually took like 5mins to make"

In the U18 thread, I posted a link that I said was to some datamined patch notes, but it was actually a Rick Roll.

Never made a post that got removed from the thread so fast. 

1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Hey all,

We are planning on launching Plains of Eidolon on PC today.

This will serve as a status thread for the day updated with meaningful information on the build.

Take a seat, stay a while, and join us as we wrap things up with the goal to deploy today.

Cheers!

https://imgur.com/WxHA9ls <-- Dont know how to embed gifs

I also realy want someone to photoshop the lotus onto Mona in this one 0njpdKt.gif

now why the hell did that one work....

also

somehouers_remain.jpg?width=725&height=4

Edited by Fluff-E-Kitty

so assuming its still about a 3.5gb update as said prior (3.4gb actually) wioth a steady 1mb/s connection it will take you about 1 hour to download the update

your not doomed if your net is provided by a potato

yay math

Edited by LykanBlood