Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.0.2

[DE]Megan

DE, would you take a look and fix the new 'Whoa, that Corpus has a huuuuge numbers of shields' on The Index?

before PoE i could solo the high risk. After this important day & biggest hype you made, i couldnt even finish the medium risk. lost a lot of credits too instead of getting it.

3 hours ago, Valiant said:

It's been slated as such but something tells me it hasn't as DE said they reset the partners achievement so they can do it again and that was really recent. I watched a streamer again earn it early this morning  - thought I'd seen one also do it previous to that too but did it to make sure - however, I didn't get it given to me then and didn't get it when I got other drops/rewards about an hour or so ago. I don't know which streamer they came from either, as I also watched the livestream.

I've ended up watching a streamer again who literally just got the achievement now, right before she got kicked from the game due to hotfix.

Doesn't look like I made it in time. When you're able to log in, could you check to see if you have it?

Just now, Gorylas said:

well.. i killed eidolon and hotfix crashed my game before i was able to return to cetus.. gg

LMAO same, i was going to entrance then "network not responding", I killed an Eidolon solo and seeing an eidolon shard loot, RIP

3 minutes ago, LazerSkink said:

Doesn't look like I made it in time. When you're able to log in, could you check to see if you have it?

Just doing it now...

And I can't due to network not responding notifications -_-

Think if I've missed out for a second/third time I'm not gonna bother and just send in a ticket with the link to the stream and timestamp as I commented right when it was rewarded. Sick of watching streams or having them in the background.

Edited by Valiant

This is unacceptable.  A way to "save" your progress in-plains must be implemented.

And what about not being able to cast abilities when holding a fishing spear? Is it a bug or is it intended? Regardless, I don't like it. Please, look into it.

A lot of really good changes in here, but in regards to economy changes, I hope once the game is more stable you guys are able to take a real deep and serious look at bounty rewards. Personally feel like the entire tables need to be scrapped and redone. 7.37% chance for a Gara part, 1 attempt at each part every 2.5 hours, for example, is a complete joke. Not to mention the tons of garbage that occupy more than half of those tables compared to how long it takes to complete the bounty.