Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.0.2

[DE]Megan

2 minutes ago, gonzalezea said:

Something weird happened to my account, Focus School selection was shown @login even when I had completed 2nd Dream & had Focus ability selected. All focus nodes now are  closed and a huge amount of focus in almost all schools.

eYtueZB.jpg

Same thing for me... And I lost almost all my platiniums O_O ! 

3 minutes ago, gonzalezea said:

Something weird happened to my account, Focus School selection was shown @login even when I had completed 2nd Dream & had Focus ability selected. All focus nodes now are  closed and a huge amount of focus in almost all schools.

eYtueZB.jpg

read the patchnotes of U22 it stated that ALL focus points will be refunded and ALL lenses will be removed from your gear and given back into your inventory

7 minutes ago, Jimmeh420 said:

Could you guys come up with another way to remove movement chaining? Bullet jump, void dash and then switching back to your frame before you landed was a nice combo. It felt so smooth and even set you up for Zenuriks energy regen circle if you took it.

What gets me about it is in the dev workshop before the update dropped, they specifically pointed out they'd make the animations smoother, particularly the transitions between Operator and Frame. And now they make it so you CAN'T transition where it really makes a difference!

Is anyone getting crashed right after launching the game, on the very first loading screen? i've gotten that several times already. As soon as I launch the game, the first loading screen comes up, the bar loads from left to right a bit, then it freezes and the game crashes subsequently. I dont even get to the login screen. Here's the code that it keeps giving me. WAR-1440981. please help. I cant get into the game at all.

WAR-1442899

Big door leading out to the Plains still having problem opening and crashed right there.Ram spiked from 600-700MB+ to 1.1-1.2GB before the game crashed.

@[DE]Steve Just now in devstream you said to contact support but all they gave are Standard Operation Procedure Q&As. As previously the Harrow update that resulted in you guys drastically lowered ram/memory usage to the whole game, the game became very playable for low-end PCs. Though now the rest of the game still plays well but I suspect PoE suffered the same problem as with the Harrow Update ram/memory issue. If you could look into it again, perhaps things could be solved.Thanks.

Edited by kyori

So I love the update, but I keep claiming my twitch prime items, and in game, nothing, any idea how to sort this out?

Also, I purchased the Titania noble animation, but just in general I think it would be pretty dank if animations would carry on to when you have a melee out or when dual weilding melee and secondary, as when I have anything other than primary or a gadget out, I don't hover anymore like I could.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

AoE damage AoE AoE AoE damage damage damage

I wonder if you guys actually playtest highest level bounties. For the next prime time, can you take your favorite frame and solo few of them, to show us players how it's done?

6 minutes ago, Church002 said:

Is anyone getting crashed right after launching the game, on the very first loading screen? i've gotten that several times already. As soon as I launch the game, the first loading screen comes up, the bar loads from left to right a bit, then it freezes and the game crashes subsequently. I dont even get to the login screen. Here's the code that it keeps giving me. WAR-1440981. please help. I cant get into the game at all.

Just and FYI. I've been launching the game in fullscreen mode 1920 x 1080 and I've been getting this crash today. So I decided to launch in windowed mode instead. When i did that I managed to get to the login screen. I then reverted to full screen and launched the game again and it crashed again on the first loading screen with the same crash code. guess i'm playing in windowed for now

3 minutes ago, BlackCoMerc said:

No reduction in perception or firing range for plains enemies.

No reduction in accuracy for ground enemies.

This NEEDS to happen. I dont normally harp after a hotfix about things that were missed, but its Friday and these are PoE CRIPPLING issues.

Their accuracy is perfectly fine, what do you mean? Why does it need to be reduced? I've had no issues dodging everything.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

To reduce unintended Transference movement chaining, one can only use Transference once after a jump and must land before being able to use Transference again.

Okay, I'm going to add my voice to the chorus of "NO!" here.

We like Transference movement chaining. Why take it away? I don't want to wait until I land to be able to use my warframe powers after a void dash. I don't want to wonder if my feet left the ground (or didn't quite touch the ground) before I started transference, and I'm going to be caught with my pants down at the end of my "clever" maneuver. This change is unnecessarily punishing to people who have embraced the use of both operators and warframes together. That's the opposite of what should be happening, especially when considering that many people have been resistant to the inclusion of operators in gameplay to begin with.