Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

BIGGEST FISH CAUGHT!!!

weeder12

Don't think there are fish above 40kg...I fish a lot, 1-2 hours when I go fishing cuz I really enjoy it, got from 39.9 to 40kg but nothing above 40kg. Maybe rare fish can weight more? Still have to find out since I didn't have any luck with rare fish. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 21.10.2017 at 4:03 PM, Culaio said:

Sheldon confirmed on twitter that 44kg is the biggest fish can be

I haven't seen anything bigger than 40.0 so I don't know what he means.

Maybe the really rare fish can go that high? I'm still on murkrays and the biggest one I got was 40.0

20 hours ago, xXx_mtv_xXx said:

Maybe the really rare fish can go that high? I'm still on murkrays and the biggest one I got was 40.0

some people in this very thread have above 40, so unless they are photoshoped someone passed this mark.

6 minutes ago, Culaio said:

some people in this very thread have above 40, so unless they are photoshoped someone passed this mark.

20 hours ago, xXx_mtv_xXx said:

Glappids are the only 1 that can go to 44

10 hours ago, GreyEnneract said:

Guess I hit as high as I can go.
Kind of disappointed :^(
q70Xm3k.jpg

while I understand why you are disappointed Ithink you should be also proud of yourself :)

I think DE will eventually give us heavier(but I am not sure if larger, but at least denser for sure since orokin created some really crazy stuff with their tech, so why not super dense fish, of course it doesnt really make sense since fish like that would have problem swiming but not everything orokin did made sense) fishes in the future

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/15/2017 at 6:03 AM, Ukima said:

They've been eating Grineer.  That's why there are so many lost boots in the water.  :laugh:

I have been using Mag and Pull to just instan gib grineer by throwing them in the water. And especially those Pilots. I would be fishing then they come F*** with me. I would bullet attract them to stop them when they are over water. Shoot them down and drop the pilot in the middle of the ocean.

• 5 weeks later...