Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.0.5

[DE]Megan

Here's a fun bug: I was hosting a level 3 bounty.  As soon as we finish it my game locks up.  No sound output, no GPU usage, no typing to my friends.  Windows tells me the program isn't responding and I force it to quit.  Warframe crash reporter doesn't even launch.  These are not short missions.  This kind of thing isn't fun.

Edited by willis936

Can you  change the rewards for bounties like something that we can't get anywhere else other than Cetus like Credits, common mods and such?

Completing one bounty is time consuming (depends on what objective you get) and getting a 3k credits for that? Like wtf I can farm more than that anywhere else in the world!

That also goes for mods that most players already have like we already have that "mod" 500+ already from enemy drops and now im getting it from a 15+ min. job.... totally not worth it when it comes to time investment.

Also pls. change the crafting time for Dyes already.... I know you want us to fish but that just slows down how fast we can farm them. Also can you increase its duration as well? I mean just 2 min. and sometimes there are no fishes will show up and makes me feel like i was scammed by that fishing lady....

Pls. make more changes in terms of economy in cetus and quills for quality life changes... Not everyone plays warframe for an entire day just to get what they want in the new update.

• Bait Blueprints AND Luminous Dye Blueprints are now reusable! (Working on getting Pharoma Dye Blueprint reusable)
  • Increased the chance of certain Fish to spawn when the correct Bait is used.
  • Fixed Sentient Shards sometimes spawning under the terrain.
  •  

Thank you so much!!!! this makes things so much easier and better, more enjoyable. again THANK YOU!! ( i just hope by shard that includes brillant eidolon shard too?)
now if ye could mind fixing the * The great Eidolon hunt* achievement, me and a few friends have slaughted the big buggers like 10 times and it still wont proc.
also may i make the sugestion of a bountie board outside the cetus doors? so that you dont have to go in and out of town every time you compleat a bountie and want a new one?

Edited by hellnight03

Holly crap! DE THANK YOU! seriously THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART! from a veteran player!!!! you tried to fix gara so fast! you are trying to correct your mistakes and are listening! the last thing you need to do is just make Arc wings a call down no items required please, if they can be shot down that fast and can't use their weapons fine! i am fine with that seriously, but if you do that. you can not make them consumables!

How ever Gara still needs work, you need to make her fourth ability rise and fall with the terrain of the land, warframe has a lot of verticallity and it needs to do so with the land like her third abilty does. please this one last fix and her fourth will be fixed!

Edited by CmdrVixen

What about a quality of life patch for mag / re-balance?

It honestly sucks that mag is in such a bad spot and now that POE is released its even worse, augment mods for mag are more situational then anything but polarize barely strips any shields off with the augment.

Could she get more armor?

Edited by xxxkillermia

Three bugs for bounties I've been getting a lot.

1- On the defense bounty mission when the timer is almost done sometimes Lotus says we abandoned the objective and fails the entire bounty. All party members were inside the orange circle, but it just failed it anyway.

2- When the first mission is a capture, sometimes the next bounty will not start.

3- When the party host grabs a bounty, they can enter the plains before the rest of the party leaving them stuck "waiting for other players" when they try to enter the plains.

36 minutes ago, xxxkillermia said:

What about a quality of life patch for mag / re-balance?

It honestly sucks that mag is in such a bad spot and now that POE is released its even worse, augment mods for mag are more situational then anything but polarize barely strips any shields off with the augment.

Could she get more armor?

im sorry but this is kinda ridiculous, mag is amazing. my unformaed mag routinely does 50%+ dps in lvl 40+ missions, especially survival and defense. make sure you snag some corrupted mods and find a decent build with range and power and a little duration. you should be spamming polarize whenever you can, using magnetize on tougher enemies (nox/heavy gunners/bursas)  or to cut off choke points and vs groups with their armor/shields already stripped. and crush as a massive nuke if you find yourself with excess energy. i dont even use her augments and have 0 problems with her. shes so verstaile-one of my go-to frames for farming hydron, Void Survial AND sortie assassination.

the only change id like to see is for her to be given a new passive and for her current passive to be applied to ALL frames. id use pets instead of sentinels a lot more often if this was the case.

Edited by awave

Okay so after much much testing I have concluded the only way to make Gara viable for the PoE and the non linear map design of war frame is to make her fourth ability either  super tall and super deep. or to convert her now ring into a bubble. 

The bubble is by far the best option 100% and I urge DE to make this change, the bubble would ensure coverage even in the non linear parts of war frame, as of now Gara is still not a Viable frame compared to others that can do her job and much better to.

Edited by CmdrVixen

• Fixed Sentient Shards sometimes spawning under the terrain.

This fix only seems to be working for the host. Both kills today didn't drop any Eidolon shards, but the host found them in front of the door. No luck for the clients.

yanno, how about you look into i dunno.. Companion (Kubrow/Kuvat) AI and see why the crap they're getting stuck in doors in -every- mission as well as fix the actual party joining thing, because the group i run with has to have one person in the plains and then we have to FORCE JOIN to join their instance. no normal methods of teaming up works right other than that.