Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The rewards for watching twitch is awesome!!

AudioRejectz

Just want to say, great work on this feature Dev's! It not only encourages people to  watch streams to get random in game rewards, but in doing so it's supporting the little channels who would not normally get many views (if any views)...

For instance... I am new to streaming and im lucky to get more than 1 - 5 viewers, but since you launched this rewards for watching twitch streams, my views have steadily increased to almost 100. Now this isn't many for most and im aware that the vast majority won't even be watching my stream, as ill just be another random stream in one of their many open warframe tabs. But, i am now getting so many more people actually watching/following/talking because im "higher" up the list.

This is all because of this feature and as a very small streamer, i just want to say thank you and i wish more Dev's would look at this and take a leaf out of your book!

Edited by AudioRejectz

30 minutes ago, Naftal said:

This is just a scam to make it look like Warframe has a lot of viewers in twitch even though most of them aren't really viewing anything, just idling in multiple muted streams.

Welcome to the age of PR, mothahacka. 

The age when lying is rather normal.

Edited by Teloch

41 minutes ago, AudioRejectz said:

Just want to say, great work on this feature Dev's! It not only encourages people to  watch streams to get random in game rewards, but in doing so it's supporting the little channels who would not normally get many views (if any views)...

For instance... I am new to streaming and im lucky to get more than 1 - 5 viewers, but since you launched this rewards for watching twitch streams, my views have steadily increased to almost 100. Now this isn't many for most and im aware that the vast majority won't even be watching my stream, as ill just be another random stream in one of their many open warframe tabs. But, i am now getting so many more people actually watching/following/talking because im "higher" up the list.

This is all because of this feature and as a very small streamer, i just want to say thank you and i wish more Dev's would look at this and take a leaf out of your book!

What's the link to your channel? I'll follow. I love supporting new streamers.

16 minutes ago, Naftal said:

This is just a scam to make it look like Warframe has a lot of viewers in twitch even though most of them aren't really viewing anything, just idling in multiple muted streams.

sound about right, idlling FTW just open 12 tab of 12 different streamer then leave it for 24hrs and leave muted = profited, i got like 287 message while you go AFK leave it there *shrug*

14 minutes ago, Naftal said:

Oh no. Say it ain't so. The horror. Whatever shall we do?

19 minutes ago, Nation_X said:

Good, i saw someone who had 4800 drops. Thats stupid

It'd only be stupid if it wasn't going to be 4795 fireworks. Only getting 1-2 drops per mission now is stupidly low

Edited by Taruxas
sjw censor

It was horrible. I hope they never do it again. I don't want to watch people play the game while trying to have a "personality", it's annoying. 

It shouldn't have went beyond the 1hr viewing time to try it out.

That's my salt for the day.

Edited by Hypernaut1

1 hour ago, Hypernaut1 said:

It was horrible. I hope they never do it again. I don't want to watch people play the game while trying to have a "personality", it's annoying. 

*takes off the bucket of salt from beneath you*

*makes a note in the notebook*

*pats your shoulder and walks away*

1 hour ago, Hypernaut1 said:

You don't have to watch to get drops.. just put a couple of streams in tabs and go to work/school.. 

And when you login the next time.. 1000 inbox messages.

It is really amazing, One thing that troubled me was the amount of latron blueprints. I doubt anybody will need it more than 1 time, perhaps 2 (or a lot more if they wanted to sell it for credits). I think adding neural sensors and a few other resources would have been great. Loving it nonetheless.