Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No one likes platforming.

yeniboi

Lua challenge rooms to get to senda.

This needs an update in a big way. 

Can't solo because they spawn sentients.

Haven't found them in 20 missions.

Found one, then killed the sentient, then it bugged and mobile defense wouldn't count down again.

Stop this. I'll grind till my eyes bleed. Stop platforming. 

19 minutes ago, yeniboi said:

Why would you need a group to kill sentients?  I will admit that some frames are slightly better at solo play and others.  To kill sentients all you really need are weapons with different damage types, Operator and void blast it to reset, or a hard hitting multiple damage type weapon like Daikyu, Tigris series, or Artemis Bow.  

Go into an exterminate or crossfire mission and kill everything in sight.  While doing that you will run across the challenge rooms to kill two birds with one stone.

20 minutes ago, yeniboi said:

try a spy mission they do not spawn there

21 minutes ago, yeniboi said:

every spy mission i do always has at least one sometimes two or if im lucky even three

and if you dont find em the spy loot is awesome so there is that

as well as spy missions are better to do solo
sadly coaction drift will be impossible solo unless you use a lot of specters and are actually able of controlling them

ps did i say that lua spy is my preferred spy, i love it 

29 minutes ago, yeniboi said:

Well, I'll be ever so glad to inform you that "Challenge rooms" do NOT spawn sentients.
Sentients are spawned by Lua and are not a requirement to extract, you can bypass them or kill them however you want.

The spawn rate of said room is very generous, there's at least 1-2 per map, very rarely will there be 0. You may want to slow down the linear speed runs.
Challenge rooms only contain 3 "Platforming" challenges and those are very rare, 2 of them being straight up linear running while the last one is the vertical flutes.

You may want to try Crossfire or Spy if you're having issues with the Mobile defence console not listening to your prayers.

Again, barely any platforming in those challenge, you'll find more platforming while playing the game regularly than you'll ever find in those challenges.

On 10/27/2017 at 1:34 PM, yeniboi said:

Found one, then killed the sentient, then it bugged and mobile defense wouldn't count down again.

first of all, platforming its not just an aspect of the game, its a whole genre so yes, people like platforming.

second, the challenge rooms are almost in every lua mission, get to the wiki so you know how to identify them.

third, sentients are hard only if you panic, ive been ambushed by sentients as melee only ivara when doing the puzzles in lua, all it takes its a couple of void blasts and the sentient resets , i see more the problem being that a big part of the community seems to think "big guns = skill" learns some mechanics to the game instead of just pumping crit into your tigris/soma prime, sentients are easy as hell, when you know the mechanics, a simple varied damage loadout "overcharges" his status ressistance and wrecks him.

my friend needed to unlock sedna too, we took longer killing the enemies in extermination, than finding and doing the puzzles.

Edited by Lisztomaniac

On 10/28/2017 at 7:34 AM, yeniboi said:

Warframe advertised as space ninja game.

Warframe lauded for it's parkour & fast-pased combat.

Complains about platforming.

0aKgb2d.gif