Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Infested Meteor and Operation: Plague Star

Outssiss

It must be a giant meteorite made out of skeletons/infestation. It will hit the poe and infect an eidolon so there will be a giant infested-eidolon-skeleton-eximus walking around that we can scan afterwards so we will have the ability to spawn 20 of those inside our simulacrum....

okay...mayyyyybe I am going a little bit toooo much over-the-top here...
Let's just see what happens. It looks nice so far^^

1 minute ago, Praxxor said:

Zakti? It's nothing like the needler, concept or mechanic-wise. The only thing they have in common is that both are projectiles that explode.

exploding crystals are nothing new, cyclonite anyone? The only reason they only show up in games rather then being a thing , is because they are pretty much a warcrime due to the whole "designed to inflict griveous harm" when used on human opponents thing. 

2 minutes ago, Fylas said:

exploding crystals are nothing new, cyclonite anyone? The only reason they only show up in games rather then being a thing , is because they are pretty much a warcrime due to the whole "designed to inflict griveous harm" when used on human opponents thing. 

9 minutes ago, Praxxor said:

Zakti? It's nothing like the needler, concept or mechanic-wise. The only thing they have in common is that both are projectiles that explode.

I was more making a Quiet Shy joke, but ok.
Also it kind of is like the needler in my opinion.

Did find this.
Not 100% sure what it is, but someone tried to tell me its a liset... but upon inspection, its either an Eidolon chunk from the STALKER universe(Damn Anomalies), a sentient chunk or! There's something it. Honestly looks like it #*($%%@ their camp up coming down too.

Edited by xJokerzWild

3 minutes ago, xJokerzWild said:

Did find this.
Not 100% sure what it is, but someone tried to tell me its a liset... but upon inspection, its either an Eidolon chunk from the STALKER universe(Damn Anomalies), a sentient chunk or! There's something it. Honestly looks like it #*($%%@ their camp up coming down too.

that place has been on the map since 22.0.0 sorry :<

3 minutes ago, xJokerzWild said:

Did find this.
Not 100% sure what it is, but someone tried to tell me its a liset... but upon inspection, its either an Eidolon chunk from the STALKER universe(Damn Anomalies), a sentient chunk or! There's something it. Honestly looks like it #*(&#036;%%@ their camp up coming down too.

No, that's always been there.

2 minutes ago, TzXtetriC said:

None of you didn't see it but those are not meteors.. those are super Saiyan capsules, Nappa and Vegeta are coming to destroy the plains with saibamans.

so we got another pair of S#&amp;&#036;ty assassins that die in one or two hits? :P cause if 9000 is their limit they MIGHT BE IN A BIT OF A TIZZLE!