The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

the state of deadframe

m101011

as many are aware the developers made enough people quit that they tried to bribe every one with stupid stuff. if it was the nerfs to core weapons it was hydron gate or bugframe just looking to glitchy so they tried to bring people back with the promise of a frost prime. they assured players if you just grind till your eyes bleed you will turn a old status symbol into worthless junk and just for laughs the soma prime will finally be un-nerfed riven disposition wise for reelz one day but every one will have it so it will justify it finally only allowing a total of 90 positive points with a negative of 50 ish stat on rivens

but who cares about any of that ? lets look at the startling lack of ethnic diversity in the game. is it really just space weebs larping as asians? did the developers envision a world in which whites colonize space and asians seem to have been purged from reality? one black guard at a relay who was patched out. they killed him. all the grineer white they couldnt be bothered to have a alt texture for the heavy gunners face. is there any excuse for such biggotry in the video game industry? of course not they arent hateful biggots who only have minorities as servants of the white man in their game... or are they. i recall talk of the heavy gunner adjustment then i dont see it in game any where. completed all main story missions . can go every where. not seeing it

baro may or may not be a minority. cant tell . i want to say hes a white guy with a spray on tan but some claim hes a minority . i will allow that.  he risks his life to bring players junk they dont want. he isnt in a command position and isnt even a antagonist who would drive the story. the black guard at a relay was mentioned but thats just a guard and he was sent to be made into soilent green so nobody had to hear about a space holocaust ever again.

the most annoying of the bunch is the is teshin. when ever DE adds a new statue to the game they make you do pvp and every one hates pvp. he also is a white guy with a spray on tan  larping as a minority covering up his eyes so you cant see its more absurd that his name is teshin. but i will allow it. he is just annoying. saying cryptic stuff like he is incapable ot speaking like a normal human being. thats george lucas level racism . you have to be very disconnected from reality to think you can act that way in public these days

cetus has a minority guy...cetus is a impoverished 3rd world nation.he gives quest to allow you to get more standing and move up in rank so you can get fishing bait to catch fish for amps you wont ever use outside of the plains and arcanes that arent useful. apparently minorities are just a bothersome hindrance to the white man . at least until baro brings primed handspring

only white people can colonize space allegedly. even the original star trek wasnt that optimistic for white supremacist future in space. there was a black lady and a asian guy on that show. that aired in 1966. they may not have been captain but they were visible on every episode. mean while DE clings to this concept of white exceptionalism . for shame DE. your new refugee influx in canada should acclimate you to others very fast.

Holy bloody sheit! We have a public decency minister in here!

PS: A random leftist got triggered scorching-hard. Grab your cameras, boiz! Grab em before the thread is deleted

PPS: @m101011 you forgot to write "check your privilege, CIS sc00ms"

Edited by Teloch

12 minutes ago, SPARTAN-187.Thanatos said:

I am disappoint

so are all the people who wasted time with the arca plasmor. its a crit status weapon which cant apply mulktiple status procs on one target with 1 shot and is out preformed by the aklex in dps even without a riven

Just now, m101011 said:

so are all the people who wasted time with the arca plasmor. its a crit status weapon which cant apply mulktiple status procs on one target with 1 shot and is out preformed by the aklex in dps even without a riven

wat. No weapon can apply 2 status with a single bullet. Multishot doesn't count.

4 minutes ago, Omega-Shadowblade said:

wat. No weapon can apply 2 status with a single bullet. Multishot doesn't count.

all pellet based firing mechanic weapons can. the euphona prime secondary fire, almost every shot gun in the game and even some melee like the redeemer all apply multiple status procs on 1 shot

1 minute ago, m101011 said:

all pellet based firing mechanic weapons can. the euphona prime secondary fire, almost every shot gun in the game and even some melee like the redeemer all apply multiple status procs on 1 shot

Those weapons fire multiple pellets.

The arca plasmor-- wait for it-- doesn't.

3 minutes ago, SortaRandom said:

Those weapons fire multiple pellets.

The arca plasmor-- wait for it-- doesn't.

thats the point. they released 2 single projectile shot guns and they bolth under preform as status weapons which they both are made to be status viable

Just now, m101011 said:

thats the point. they released 2 single projectile shot guns and they bolth under preform as status weapons which they both are made to be status viable

I dunno. The plasmor might not be able to rack up status on a single target as well, but everything in its shot range will be affected as is the point. Same with the Astilla its a group control weapon.

3 minutes ago, Omega-Shadowblade said:

I dunno. The plasmor might not be able to rack up status on a single target as well, but everything in its shot range will be affected as is the point. Same with the Astilla its a group control weapon.

and 1 punch through mod/riven and every shot gun with pellets can hit lots of targets like the arca plasmor and apply so many status procs it might cause performance issues on low end lap tops with the numbers on screen alone