Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Post Your Fashion Frames

Mr_Aces

some tips with examples

+ don't leave the energy color random, it affects abilities and can make or break some looks

+ best advice from youtuber NeoNess007 is to purchase saturated color palette, i got mine with a coupon

+ that said, saturated palette opens you up to darkest black and brightest white; these are easy primary colors to begin with as they can blend with others

+ choose themes to help you solidify a color scheme- wraith (red/black) prisma (black, teal) mars (red, browns) orokin (black, white, golden yellow, with bright blue energy)

+ copy main color & choose random colors are your friends! do this when stuck swapping colors (think fast fashionista)

+ cosplay for fun fashion frames: poison ivy saryn, harley quinn mirage, riddler limbo, firefly mag etc.

DNeud5sXUAAF6Ix.jpg:large

blue mag matched with obsidian color scheme, notice her energy color within the helmet swirl

DNeFkWHWkAAP1yz.jpg:large

bright primary color, i like to match this single eye with sniper rifles

DNLil5mWsAIUy0Q.jpg:large

mag wraith, since wraith cannot be colored yet, had to recolor the frame to match it!

DMDXr7rXUAA36Ve.jpg:large

inspired by bikers

DMDYX9jX4AA39uV.jpg

lady maga

DMDdDqGWkAAbBij.jpg:large

monochrome

DNmK7FbWkAA96_e.jpg:large

energy color pops out when you pick the brightest shades, armor colors were copied from the frame

Edited by (PS4)Chel-El

17 minutes ago, Happy2BLazy said:

EDIT: What settings are you all on? I struggle to make my game look any better. Any suggestions would be beautiful.

VCQO6Kd.png

9eCioZh.png

BYWMyAi.png

8QpBlxK.png

oKYTX2m.png

i am currently playing on All high, anti-aliasing on Medium, DOF: Off. 

if you want a screenshot of my settings, feel free to ask

and another tip, after getting things "right", or after finding an awesome random coloring, use the screen capture setting of your system to save the colors, you might wanna come back to them later esp. when stuck on creative ideas.

DNoE5WUWAAARzZB.jpg:large

captura is a great and fun tool, it lets u test the colors outside the lighting of liset

DNoE2bNWsAAtLSt.jpg

and do cool stunts

DNoEwrpX4AAq3Db.jpg

prowl with style, Tenno

DNoEpRmX4AEFgPF.jpg

Edited by (PS4)Chel-El

8 hours ago, (PS4)Chel-El said:

+ that said, saturated palette opens you up to darkest black and brightest white; these are easy primary colors to begin with as they can blend with others

Darkest black..pure black..is in Ice palette.

Edit. But sometimes its better to use the one from saturated becouse you lose some details on textures when using the pure black.

Edited by Mover-NeRo

I still need to work on my fashion frame skills, plus, as a new-ish player I still don't have several cosmetics to enhance my WFs. In any case, here goes some.

I usually pick a theme for my WF and try to stick with it.

Excalibur is the pure ninja for me. 

Spoiler

DvQKyoZ.jpg
wW3w7FG.jpg

Frost

Spoiler

ZKmI0u1g.jpg

NA4nlSY.jpg

For Mesa, I just wanted to make it simple, like as if she wearing leather stuff, kinda like in the old west. Gonna buy her tennogen helmet in the near future.

Spoiler

VUu6AQw.jpg

For my Nidus, I wanted to make look like a Zerg unit as much as possible. So no syadana or anything.

Spoiler

zDqrkoz.jpg

My Trinity, cuz I just love her and she looks good no matter. No theme or anything. I just like purple and gold

Spoiler

0y7ZAkT.jpg

cYlsfsI.jpg

For Volt, I wanted to go with something like a tesla coil. On several images I've found, the discharges have a purple-ish color, so I changed my original light blue to the current color. The prime detail I tried to make them look like copper instead of gold.

Spoiler

WsG4NlH.jpg