Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A very long time ago, I did a very dumb thing - but I don't know who to speak to about possibly fixing it.

OricSharp

Question

A long time ago - four years or so - I started playing Warframe. I immediately decided that I wanted to support it, and bought the Master pack. Intended to buy the Grandmaster, never got around to it, irrelevant.

The thing is, at the time, I was not as wise in the ways of Warframe as I am now. At the time, I thought, "I don't need these. I already have a frame I like, and I've already leveled up my Skana."

See where this is going?

I sold them.

For credits.

Please, take a moment to laugh. Or cry. Or laugh until you cry.

Anyway, I...regret this. I've attempted to try to recover these things that I lost because I was a moron a couple times, but never really pursued it with vigor on account of a peculiar mindset best summarized as: "I really should have known better. Why should they return what I threw away?" Their customer service folks can't help, because of the timeframe involved, and while I have messaged a named staff member on these boards, I never received a response; I attribute this to them being busy.

This all brings me to my question: Does anybody know who I might message in regards to recovering Excalibur Prime? Skana Prime would also be nice, but frankly I just want to recover Excalibur.

9 answers to this question

11 minutes ago, OricSharp said:

Does anybody know who I might message in regards to recovering Excalibur Prime? Skana Prime would also be nice, but frankly I just want to recover Excalibur.

As said above, DE support.

Typically, they cannot recover stuff after 30 days. As this stuff is founder exclusive, I would hope they could make an exception. It really is not the same as "oops, I sold my Chroma 12 months ago".