Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make daily reward weapons unsellable, plz

pydkenneth

As Title, there is nowhere to find daily reward weapons back if one was sold.

I accidentally sold my Azima, but the support refused to return it to me.

The reason is that I've made it max level and it wouldn't make me lack mastery affinity.  (Is it a good reason? I want it back not for affinity.

Anyway, the tragedy should not happen again.

Plz set the daily reward weapons "Unsellable".

Thats sad :c
Wanted to say to try talk to support about that but u already said what they think.

I see no reason to make it unsellable, maybe just add some warning saying that u wont be able to obtain this weapon any more...

Real nice, the first responses from the community are mocking OP. That says a lot about why help is so hard to find.

Anyways, I agree, they should be either unable to be sold, OR able to be bought back in some fashion. Maybe if you buy it back, it won't have the catalyst in it, but you'd still have it back at least. This coincides with my older idea that any weapon you've owned at some point and sold should be able to be purchased again for credits.

2 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

It's not like it's taking up a slot since it came with one. You're losing nothing.

Except that for some people it is taking a potential slot.

Say for instance someone hates the azima and levels it to 30 just for the mastery.  Why shouldn't they be able to sell it to get the slot that the azima came with to use for a weapon that they may actually like?

All they need is a warning for selling un-obtainable gear.

14 minutes ago, Tsukinoki said:

Except that for some people it is taking a potential slot.

Say for instance someone hates the azima and levels it to 30 just for the mastery.  Why shouldn't they be able to sell it to get the slot that the azima came with to use for a weapon that they may actually like?

All they need is a warning for selling un-obtainable gear.

Why should they be able to. Really the reward was the Azima... the slot it comes with is to get over the hassle of what happens if you don't have a slot when  you get the reward, and you have to buy one to get it and if you have no plat what happens?

So the slot really isn't the reward, it's a bonus that comes with the Azima, there is no reason why DE couldn't say, the slot and the azima go together (get rid of the azima the slot goes with it). That's not unreasonable, which means that making them unable to be sold is not rally unreasonable either.

9 minutes ago, Shockwave- said:

Why should they be able to. Really the reward was the Azima... the slot it comes with is to get over the hassle of what happens if you don't have a slot when  you get the reward, and you have to buy one to get it and if you have no plat what happens?

So the slot really isn't the reward, it's a bonus that comes with the Azima, there is no reason why DE couldn't say, the slot and the azima go together (get rid of the azima the slot goes with it). That's not unreasonable, which means that making them unable to be sold is not rally unreasonable either.

It's a weapon with a free slot and a potato pre-installed. It is not at all unreasonable to wonder why people would ask that a weapon be forced to stay in your inventory. The weapon and the slot are the gift.

1 minute ago, peterc3 said:

It's a weapon with a free slot and a potato pre-installed. It is not at all unreasonable to wonder why people would ask that a weapon be forced to stay in your inventory. The weapon and the slot are the gift.

no, the weapons is the gift, the potato and the slot because people would have a really bad taste to get a weapon as a "reward" they had to pay for (by buying plat to get the potato and slot). You are deciding that the weapon and the slot are teh gift. Again, it is not unreasonable for DE to say the weapon is the gift, the slot is just there to reduce the hassle of not having one, so the weapon is unsellable.

2 minutes ago, Shockwave- said:

no, the weapons is the gift, the potato and the slot because people would have a really bad taste to get a weapon as a "reward" they had to pay for (by buying plat to get the potato and slot). You are deciding that the weapon and the slot are teh gift. Again, it is not unreasonable for DE to say the weapon is the gift, the slot is just there to reduce the hassle of not having one, so the weapon is unsellable.

By this logic, the anniversary weapons should become unsellable, they are the real gift and not the slots they were given with. Any of the Wraiths or Vandals from events that have not returned would become unsellable.

There is nothing that supports this unreasonable request. Sure throw up more warnings. Confirmations for the confirmed confirm screen wherein you consent to continue to a screen where you are forced to read a statement into a microphone and send DE a notarized letter stating your intention of sending such a generous gift into the Void. This exact thread would still pop up because they got through everything and somehow accidentally sold it.

If people like the weapon, they keep it, since it doesn't take up a slot that you had before getting the reward. If you don't like the weapon, level it and sell it, thereby gaining a slot for something else that you like.