Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Focus "3.0": Revamp to better incentivize Operator + Warframe gameplay

Synpai

5 minutes ago, anonymous14z said:

DE doesn't give these ideas consideration? or even acknowledgement? I was hoping for better (at least a message and a compliment).

Depends on the popularity/concept they tend to highlight forum posts on Prime Time

On 2018-01-06 at 11:07 AM, Synpai said:

Depends on the popularity/concept they tend to highlight forum posts on Prime Time

On 2018-01-06 at 12:03 PM, anonymous14z said:

Ahh, thanks for the update, I should have known they never were THAT bad. (but still could tend to more thought out ideas like this one).

They also highlight fanart on Prime time.

Edited by AperoBeltaTwo

• 2 months later...
On November 10, 2017 at 8:13 PM, Dasmir said:

i feel bad DE will ignore this...

Just like 99% of the ideas to improve the gameplay overall and the experience of warframe, cause there's no plat to be sold from it. Starting to think Warframe is taking pointers from EA....

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Jukantos said:

Sooo Odds on any updates on this? It's been like 4 months and this topic has completely dropped away from all devstreams etc. I hope this won't take a 2 year period to implement like Focus 2.0? :zenurik:

We can only hope that someone at DE eventually decides to take a look at the hard work I put into this xD.

Reminds me of the Valkyr rework, that massive thread died, but I know people still have issues with not being able to use Hysteria Claws as long as Exalted Blade (for example) and said claws being near pointless to channel (or really use in general).

13 hours ago, (PS4)NicolaiBM said:

Just like 99% of the ideas to improve the gameplay overall and the experience of warframe, cause there's no plat to be sold from it. Starting to think Warframe is taking pointers from EA....

They get DE-railed regularly. 

On March 19, 2018 at 11:59 PM, Synpai said:

We can only hope that someone at DE eventually decides to take a look at the hard work I put into this xD.

Reminds me of the Valkyr rework, that massive thread died, but I know people still have issues with not being able to use Hysteria Claws as long as Exalted Blade (for example) and said claws being near pointless to channel (or really use in general).

They get DE-railed regularly. 

Nothing derailing, in general they might read something, but they rarely respond outside their own threads. I get there's lots of posts, but there's enough DE staff here to respond and make us know they've read our posts at leasts and tell us why something may or may not be in the interest of DE. Just saying, a little response goes a long way.....

• Like 2

On 3/21/2018 at 1:29 PM, (PS4)NicolaiBM said:

Nothing derailing, in general they might read something, but they rarely respond outside their own threads. I get there's lots of posts, but there's enough DE staff here to respond and make us know they've read our posts at leasts and tell us why something may or may not be in the interest of DE. Just saying, a little response goes a long way.....

It really does.

A simple "nice post" would make me feel like my ideas aren't just going directly into the trash lol. Which is why I've found it hard to post any updates to the forum in so long.

On March 22, 2018 at 9:11 PM, Synpai said:

It really does.

A simple "nice post" would make me feel like my ideas aren't just going directly into the trash lol. Which is why I've found it hard to post any updates to the forum in so long.

Just one of the many things DE have still to learn about running a forum, sadly when they're too busy reading the "Praise DE" comments the plat hopers have, they're never going to read this and they'll never learn.

• Like 1

Unairu is just as useless as ever.

Still say Uniaru should have built in shield and health regen, as well as alot more armor, +50 armor?  LOL....ill try not to spend that all in 1 place. +50% armor passive, sure...I can work with that, but +50?  ha....the rest of it is a joke.

Focus, like Rivens is a system I dont bother with, as its to useless to pursue.  Since the reset, I havent even put my lens back on my equipment.

Edited by KnightCole
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, KnightCole said:

Unairu is just as useless as ever.

Still say Uniaru should have built in shield and health regen, as well as alot more armor, +50 armor?  LOL....ill try not to spend that all in 1 place. +50% armor passive, sure...I can work with that, but +50?  ha....the rest of it is a joke.

Focus, like Rivens is a system I dont bother with, as its to useless to pursue.  Since the reset, I havent even put my lens back on my equipment.

Unairu has it's purpose, much less now that Eidolons are gigantic and wisps are that much harder to deal with, but Unairu's ability to get auto headshots with void blast + group invis/ damage reduction is pretty phenomenal.

I will agree; however, that the purpose it currently serves is not he one it's supposed to and that it (along with the other schools) could see miles of improvement (which is the purpose of this post).

I think 200 armor is more along the lines of where the increase should be. It's better than nothing for tanker frames and helps the squishies be able to take a hit for the Guardian meta that's upon us (a % increase only helps squishies AFTER a flat armor increase). In my opinion Focus should influence the playstyle regardless of the Warframe.

I've got enough focus that all my school's are maxed and I could max someone else's, but I continue to gain focus (I don't grind specifically for it anymore, but since I have the lenses may as well) since DE may change it again in the future.

That being said, any feedback on the Unairu (or other school's) rework that I've made? (Do note that numbers were avoided since without testing there's no real point in bothering).

• Like 1

On 4/2/2018 at 3:05 PM, Sakaira said:

The new skill tree sounds amazing, I'd love to match of with my main Nidus of course. The scythe sounds cool, but it depends on how we'd attack with it, either way I'd enjoy both abilities.

I think it'd be acceptable to go through an animation to override active weapons and players would use combos or charge attack in the same way the caustacyst is used (though I wish its combos utilized the goo attack).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
1 hour ago, Rikyoku said:

In the future, will players have any chance to remove focus lenses from their weapons or warframes?

We can only hope, at this point I tend to have the normal version of a warframe with one lens and the primed version with another, just in case (although I have focus maxed, I hate deleting lenses)

I caught this thread from another, but this is completely awesome.  I've always thought that all schools should have some form of energy regen.  I think the one to think about though would be Naramon.  With the melee rework those passives could get screwed hardbody.  Have you considered adding some form of Auto-block/Parry or innate life-steal to the passive mix?  It might help for just in case they heavily rework the combo counter system.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Rikyoku said:

In the future, will players have any chance to remove focus lenses from their weapons or warframes?

13 hours ago, Synpai said:

We can only hope, at this point I tend to have the normal version of a warframe with one lens and the primed version with another, just in case (although I have focus maxed, I hate deleting lenses)

I've wanted them for the longest to change to it to a system thats less tied to permanently affixing it to individual pieces of gear and more in line with just equiping a relic or a cursed key.  At the mission select screen you'd have a chance to equip a specific lens in a relic like manner.  Lens' would have a certain amount of usages per lens per mission.  So say for instance I have a Greater Unairu Lens-that lens has x50 charges.  After equipping it 50 times for 50 different missions the lens would break and I would have to acquire another one if I wanted to continue accruing points in that focus school. 

It would offer greater variety in the different types of load outs you could bring, cause right now I have all of my Unairu lens equipped to Inaros and I'm just sick of playing him.  Under my proposed system I could at least mix it up a bit.

4 hours ago, (PS4)ZeroSection said:

I've wanted them for the longest to change to it to a system thats less tied to permanently affixing it to individual pieces of gear and more in line with just equiping a relic or a cursed key.  At the mission select screen you'd have a chance to equip a specific lens in a relic like manner.  Lens' would have a certain amount of usages per lens per mission.  So say for instance I have a Greater Unairu Lens-that lens has x50 charges.  After equipping it 50 times for 50 different missions the lens would break and I would have to acquire another one if I wanted to continue accruing points in that focus school. 

It would offer greater variety in the different types of load outs you could bring, cause right now I have all of my Unairu lens equipped to Inaros and I'm just sick of playing him.  Under my proposed system I could at least mix it up a bit.

Temporary items tend to irk me a bit. I'd be more fine with an item to remove the focus lens, although I feel like they should make lenses convertible and just make a "focus slot" to swap, so players that only use one frame can either trade or dissolve them into focus. Early focus is a lot of lens investment since you'll likely have ~5 focus farming frames or less and you'll eventually swap lenses for the next school (or end up lensing the non primed version) and just keep that up until all the schools are maxed. Or you're like me and you fall in love with a different weapon or frame every week so they all end up lensed to some extent.

I actually wouldn't mind if they made another Quill style NPC (Similar to syndicates) that was all about Focus. So once you hit an excess of focus you just start donating focus points and lenses there for special amps, syandanas, operator outfits etc. (I feel like I may add a more detailed version of this to the post ;D)

5 hours ago, (PS4)ZeroSection said:

I caught this thread from another, but this is completely awesome.  I've always thought that all schools should have some form of energy regen.  I think the one to think about though would be Naramon.  With the melee rework those passives could get screwed hardbody.  Have you considered adding some form of Auto-block/Parry or innate life-steal to the passive mix?  It might help for just in case they heavily rework the combo counter system.

Well I'm glad you made it (keep the post alive \o/) :D. Put a lot of time into it, energy is so central to gameplay they made a mistake giving the monopoly to zenurik.

Naramon I'm still on the fence about. I figured I'd wait until they released Melee 3.0, get a feel for it and then update it after. All things considered I absolutely hate finishers and I'm not sure quicker finishers would change that, so I was thinking of making enemies just take finisher damage.

Auto-block/parry just seems more like a Vazarin thing (from the initial description to counter the enemy)

I imagine Naramon more as the cloak and dagger/melee on top of "understanding the enemy" but I've many more ideas for Naramon pending the melee rework.

I.e: A shadow trail mimics your melee attacks dealing a fraction of the damage

I looked over everything and paid some special attention to Naramon since it is and always will be my school of choice, and while I appreciate the idea and thoughts behind the modifications to Focus here, I can't really say I agree with the majority of the changes. I strongly believe that part of the Focus system is supposed to make operators function better in combat, while providing a FEW buffs to already grossly overpowered Warframes. Your average player isn't going to run an 8 hour survival mission or challenge the limits of the game. Furthermore, the current abilities of the Focus school have been somewhat modified to reflect the lore positions these roles occupy. Granted while some of the present abilities in each school can be deemed rather useless/not fun to use/don't synergize well with Warframe combat, these rework suggestions make them feel (to me personally) less unique and special.

For example, giving each school a "wisp", energy regen, and health regen, to name a few, removes the special perk that makes the school truly unique.

I strongly feel Focus should stick with the 2 passive, 6 active and 2 waybound system. 

In my opinion, the current in game passives shouldn't be completely changed, rather, they should just have their numbers modified. I do NOT want to give up my 25% affinity bonus on melee kills. That's a pretty significant bonus to Affinity & Focus gains in the long run, and losing that for 0.25 combo counter addition isn't even remotely worth it. I'll go into a more in-depth criticism now (no offense intended).

Since I started playing warframe, I've noticed that there are several core elements to the game, and each of the Focus schools hones in on what I would consider to be the 5 core elements.

1. Damage / Speed
2. Health
3. Armor
4. Energy
5. Crowd Control / Zone Control

General:

Energy Regen, Health Regen, and Wisps need to stay with their respective schools. Giving each school a cloned version of something that used to be exclusive to one, makes the others significantly less unique.
Kill Skills are actually a pretty cool idea, and I would say that they could work. But perhaps rather than being on any given kill, maybe a set number of kills triggers this ability for x seconds.
Ability Kills are a cool concept, but that will grant perhaps a little bit too much power.
Void Spiral adding too much to the schools list of abilities.

I would also say that we should keep the current waybound abilities, but perhaps buff them a little more.

(Cant make spoilers work, so you'll have a wall of text inside this one spoiler. I'm sorry...)

Madurai - Damage and/or Speed

Lore:
They followed the path of Engage The Enemy. Their swift, uncompromising onslaught, holding nothing back and recklessly attacking their foes, could vanquish an opponent before he had the chance to steel himself. Speed and savagery characterized this school.

Passive, 1: Increases Physical and Elemental Damage by 25%
I like this passive suggestion a lot! Keep this as it is OR replace with 25% Speed increase, to further keep in tune with the lore.

Passive, 2: Cycles through base physical damage types and fire (Slash, Impact, Puncture, Fire) conveys +30% damage of that type
This would fit the lore better if it gave a flat buff to attack AND movement speed in my opinion. Cycling through different damage types to maximize damage is more of a Naramon-esque mindset.

Energy Regen: Killing X enemies with the correct damage type locks that damage type for a brief period.  While the cycle is locked, the player regenerates energy over time when getting kills with that damage type.

Void Blast: Creates a chargeable ball of fire that increases in range and explosion radius (Spawns magnetic bubbles on affected enemies).
I think this is good suggestion. However, the void "magnetic" bubble doesn't make sense with a fire ball. The status effect should be a radial fire effect.

Wisps: Has a 100% chance to summon a wisp when it damages an enemy. The Wisp can be picked up by allies to increase Operator damage Armor by 100% for 12s. (It's a joke)

Kill Skills: Weapon kills on enemies affected by Void Blast, add stacks that increase damage dealt. Similar to melee’s combo counter where the stacks = hits and not gaining stacks will reset the multiplier, but NOT the same (45 kills for 2.5x multiplier? In your dreams; I feel like 1x or 2x multiplier should be the max).
I agree with this concept. However, I would say rather than buff Madurai's attack damage, perhaps further buff the speed of the attacks, keeping true with Madurai's lore.

Ability Kills on enemies affected by Void Blast, add stacks that increase Power Strength (This is different as well, it’ll give a small bonus capped at 10~20%). Similar to melee’s combo counter where the stacks = hits and not gaining stacks will reset the multiplier.

Void Dash:  Void Dash leaves a trail of searing fire that deals 1000 damage per second and blinds enemies for a brief period.
I like that this is keeping true with the in game mechanic, And I would say that the longer the operator stays in void, the more damage the fire does.

Void Spiral: Void Spiral expends energy to erupt in a vortex of fire (think mini-fire eximus) that burns in the area for 10s.
Void Spiral, Contact Allies (CA): Allies hit by the initial vortex gain increased fire rate and reload speed for a brief period.
I disagree with having contact on allies for this school. From a lore perspective, Madurai focuses on direct assault. Berzerkers don't really buff allies so much as clash with enemies.

Void Spiral, Duration Allies (DA): Allies that walk into the blazed area, gain increased multishot for a brief period.
Void Spiral, Contact Enemies (CE): Enemies hit by the initial vortex are blinded and "primed" for a brief period.
Void Spiral, Duration Enemies (DE): Enemies that walk into the blazed area are slowed and (after a few seconds) staggered.

Void Mode Duration: While Void Mode is active, stack bonuses apply to allies in range.
I agree with the duration of void mode stacking buffs, but not necessarily to allies. At least not from Madurai.

Note: I very much like the idea of having a radial ability/"ultimate" Focus ability
Channels: 
Void Maim: Stores damage dealt for a short duration then releases it to enemies in range. 
Increases damage taken for a duration after use | Warframe sits inactive for a period after use (These are just examples, depending on the implementation it’s not necessary for there to be negatives).
This strikes me as more of an Unairu/tanky ability. I would suggest an ability that grants say, 150-200% attack speed (max) AND adds the Void Spiral ability you suggested that functions like a mini eximus fire wave, that ignites the ground in a set radius and all enemies within that area, dealing more damage and increasing speed the longer the ability is charged.
-or-
Umbra Blaze: Weapon gains unlimited ammo and increased fire rate for a short duration. During this time weapons burn enemies for a % of their hp.

Naramon - Control

Lore: 
This discipline focused on Knowing the Enemy, and the tacticians of Naramon believed that to truly understand a foe would confer the greatest advantage upon a warrior.

Passive, 1: Melee Combo Counter now decays while out of combat by 5 every few seconds, instead of depleting completely.
I agree with keeping this the same, although a more lore oriented approach might confer a flat crit chance and/or status chance buff

Passive, 2: Increases combo multiplier by .25 and duration by 3
From a lore perspective, affinity gain needs to stay. It makes more sense that they'd gain more experience from combat than increasing melee proficiency.

Energy Regen: Finishers return energy over time (Can’t have that unlimited blade storm...not that anyone really uses it anymore)

Void Blast: Charging Void Blast will blink to targeted enemy within range and slam attack (Has increased blast radius after blinking). (Spawns magnetic bubbles on affected enemies).
I think this would fit Naramon better if it kept its original buff of Disarming enemies, but with he twist that charging it increases the disarm chance to 100% (max)

Wisps: Has a 100% chance to summon a wisp when it damages an enemy. The Wisp can be picked up by allies to increase Operator Critical Damage by 30% for 12s.

Kill Skills: Melee kills on enemies affected by Void Blast, cause them to drop souls. After collecting X souls, Melee Damage and Critical Damage is increased against that enemy type.
In the spirit of keeping Naramon as a CC/Tactician school, it might be better to have a set number of kills strike terror into NEARBY enemies (5-7m tops), like Nekros' Terrify ability.

Void Dash:  Void Dash leaves a trail of smoke that reduces accuracy and visibility range of enemies (Effect lasts a few seconds after leaving the area); User gains increased finisher speed for a brief period.
I would say rather than leaving a trail of smoke, keep the wave the dash currently has, but do what you're suggesting and reduce accuracy, OR, have an effect like Banshee's Sonar, which reveals weak points.

Void Spiral: Void Spiral expends energy to drop a smoke bomb that clouds the area for 10s; User gains increased finisher speed for a brief period.
Void Spiral, Contact Allies (CA): Allies hit by the initial explosion gain increased attack and movement speed for a brief period.

Like with Madurai, I disagree with Naramon having ally contact buffs,

Void Spiral, Duration Allies (DA): Allies that walk into the clouded area, gain increased melee critical chance for a brief period.
Void Spiral, Contact Enemies (CE): Enemies hit by the initial explosion are put to sleep for a brief period; accuracy and visibility is reduced if they wake.
Void Spiral, Duration Enemies (DE): Enemies that walk into the clouded area are are opened to finishers (staggered) after a few seconds; reduces accuracy and visibility range of enemies (Not as effective)

Void Mode Duration: While Void Mode is active, allies are cloaked and enemies are highlighted through the environment (for allies too).
I agree with this wholeheartedly.

Channels: 
Void Harmony: Resets alertness of enemies in range and grants allies temporary cloak. The cloak will end after the duration expires or upon damaging an enemy.
While this ability is cool, it has no real practical use other than just for fun. It won;t work in Survival, Defense, and Interception missions. My suggestion is to have the charge ability create an AOE of confusion like the original confusion Naramon 1.0 caused, that affects enemies within, and new enemies entering the area.
-or-
Umbra Lance: Melee attacks have increased range, gain the effect of utility channeling mods (Life Strike, Dispatch Overdrive, Enduring Affliction, and Quickening) and have a channeling cost of 0 for a brief duration.
This could also be turned into a better AOE/CC ability that creates an area that makes enemies 100% vulnerable to status effects for a short duration.

Unairu - Armor

Lore:
They pushed themselves to Outlast the Enemy, to withstand all aggression without retreat. They believed that if the enemy could not match their endurance, then a battle could be won without having even commenced.

Passive, 1: Regenerates health per second, +revives
I disagree with this. It takes away from Vazarin's protector/healer role. Unairu is the tank. My suggestion to change this would be something like adaptive armor. SIMILAR to the Sentients, where a specific damage type has to deal x amount of damage and users then gain a % resistance to that damage type, OR possibly give a % shield increase as well that even scales with overshields.

Passive, 2: Increased Armor, Unused ammo is converted for equipped weapon
I agree with the armor buff if it was made a decent % increase. But I disagree with the ammo conversion.

Energy Regen: X% of health damage taken is converted into energy.

Void Blast: Will summon a rock wall, the next activation will send the rocks crashing toward the enemy as a boulder. Charging increases wall width and health as well as boulder size, force, and damage.(Spawns magnetic bubbles on affected enemies).
I agree with this idea, although it might be more applicable if the wall and boulder was an energy wall and boulder that act like bullet attractors, increasing the damage the boulder does if it is sent out.

Wisps: Has a 100% chance to summon a wisp when it damages an enemy. The Wisp can be picked up by allies to increase Operator Armor Damage by 100% for 12s. (It's a joke)

Kill Skills: Weapon kills on enemies affected by Void Blast, cause them to drop double items.
This makes no sense with the lore base of Unairu... A cool idea would be that kills restore the user's shields/grant overshields possibly?

Void Dash:  Void Dash leaves a stone path that reduces enemy armor and damage.
I would pose that void dash should turn enemies to stone possibly, similar to Atlas' Petrify ability.

Void Spiral: Void Spiral expends energy to release a sand vortex that leaves quicksand in the area for 10s.
Void Spiral, Contact Allies (CA): Allies hit by the initial sand vortex gain a scarab shield that absorbs damage and damage enemies for X% of caster'sWarframe armor or Y% of caster's Operator armor (whichever is higher).
Void Spiral, Duration Allies (DA): Allies that walk into the quicksand scavange ammo for their weapons and armor for a brief period.
Void Spiral, Contact Enemies (CE): Enemies hit by the initial sand vortex are petrified; they have reduced armor and damage if they break free.
Void Spiral, Duration Enemies (DE): Enemies that walk into the quicksand are knocked down after a few seconds and opened to be devoured briefly.

Void Mode Duration: While Void Mode is active, allies in range take 80% reduced damage.
I agree with this idea a lot. It'd be cool to see people use this when trying to rez a downed ally!

Channels: 
Void Statue: Taunts all enemies in the area and grants the user invulnerability for a short period after cast.
I LOVE this idea! But perhaps the invincibility could be replaced with damage reflection?
-or-
Umbra Gorgon: Petrifies enemies within a large range (Line of sight) then releases a shockwave to shatter them at the end of the duration
I'd suggest, instead of making them shatter, just make a radial petrify AOE that also petrifies incoming enemies while also increasing the damage the petrified enemies receive. This would keep in tune with Unairu's lore roots.

Vazarin - Healer/Protector

Lore:
They trained to Counter the Enemy, and move with an opponent's attacks in order to nullify them. They maintained constant awareness in order to defend against all aggression.

Passive, 1: Increases affinity range by 25m, reflects 100% damage taken to the attacker and redirects %X to enemies within 6m.
I feel like damage reflection in Vazarin is out of place, and should be changed. Possibly passive health regeneration to allies in affinity range? That would be pretty nice if stacked with Rejuvenation.

Passive, 2: Next 4 revives are instant; These charges regenerate after a cool-down (~5minutes) that gets longer with every 4 charges used.
I wholeheartedly agree with this idea!

Energy Regen: Healing allies triggers energy regeneration based on the number of allies affected.

Void Blast: Releases a short wind wave that link enemies together making them share damage; Can be charged to release a tornado that pulls enemies together (still linking them) as it travels. Damage and status done to the wind ball is shared to the enemies
I would pose, rather than damage propagation, enemies hit with the blast could be affected by something similar to Mag's magnetize. Allies hit by the blast could be granted temporary damage reduction or possibly invulnerability.

Wisps: Has a 100% chance to summon a wisp when it damages an enemy. The Wisp can be picked up by allies to increase Operator Health by 50% and Regeneration by 100% for 12s.

Kill Skills: Weapon kills on enemies affected by Void Blast, causes a sonar pulse.
I would say it'd be cool to have enemies killed restore health/shields to allies within x meters.
Void Dash:  Void Dash leaves a wind wall that reflects enemy attacks (amplified by mods and passive ability)
This could work, but from a lore perspective it might be a cool idea to have a wave of void energy make their weapons malfunction, and allies hit by the wave have negative effects removed (including transference static). Mod amplification is sketchcy to me when it comes to void abilities.

Void Spiral: Void Spiral expends energy to release a wind vortex that leaves a wind sphere (Wind sphere reflects attacks with a chance to inflict impact) in the area for 10s.
Void Spiral, Contact Allies (CA): Allies hit by the initial wind vortex are granted immunity from damage for 5s and healed 75% over 5s.
Void Spiral, Duration Allies (DA): Allies that walk into the wind sphere gain a mini-slip stream that increases projectile flight speed and sometimes redirects bullets.
Void Spiral, Contact Enemies (CE): Enemies hit by the initial wind vortex are stunned.
Void Spiral, Duration Enemies (DE): Enemies are repelled from the wind sphere for the duration.

Void Mode Duration: While Void Mode is active it creates a shield that grows overtime, allies within the shield have increased shield capacity and regeneration.
100% on board with this idea! Although it might be more effective if the ability worked like an expanding Snowglobe just preventing any damage from hitting enemies?

Channels: 
Void Mirror: 
Reflected bullets are enhanced to bypass X% armor for the duration with increased status, critical chance and critical damage.
I feel like this is too combative for Vazarin and might be better replaced with an alternate version of Oberon's Hallowed Ground, with the bonus that all allies in affinity range are granted invincibility and enemies in affinity range are blinded or even slowed, keeping in place with the lore.
-or-
Umbra Siphon: Allies in affinity range gain damage reflection. Reflected damage steals % health from enemies and heals affected allies.
Here I would say have Vazarin drain HP from enemies in affinity range and bestow it on allies for x seconds. Its a good mass damage ability, but also keeps the core purpose of healing present.

Zenurik - Energy

Lore:
They believed the clearest path to victory was to Dominate the Enemy. They sought to choke an opponent of all resources; that sheer strength could erase any resistance.

Passive, 1: Energy pickups grant 50% additional energy over 5 seconds.
I agree with this, although it would be nice to just say they grant a flat 50-100% bonus on pickup. OR Just a flat energy regen buff

Passive, 2: Converts 90% of health pickups into energy; if health is full conveys 20% chance to cause Lesser Entropy Burst (Restore energy, magnetic pulse enemies).
I like this idea, but I think the melee channeling efficiency honestly sits better with the Zenurik lore. They focus on domination, and melee channelling increases the damage, aka strength.

Energy Regen: Regenerates energy by 1.5/s

Void Blast: Releases psychic bolts that suspend enemies in the air for a short period. Can be held to continuously release bolts.
This is badass and awesome! I'm completely with this! Though i would pose that it also grant a small amount of energy to the individual that kills the suspended enemy.

Wisps: Has a 100% chance to summon a wisp when it damages an enemy. The Wisp can be picked up by allies to increase Operator Energy by 50% and Regeneration by 100% for 12s.

Kill Skills: Enemies that die (from weapons) affected by Void Blast respawn as ghosts for 7 seconds.
I'm hesitantly on board with this idea, although I feel like it might fit the lore better if killed enemies spread the void blast effect to others within like 5-10 meters. Similar to Saryn's Spores.

Void Dash:  Void Dash leaves two linked Tesla grenades that shock enemies that come in range and trip those that pass through.
I kinda like this idea actually, although I get the feeling that rather than grenades, it should be like chain lightning or something. As well as keeping the energy bubble for allies.

Void Spiral: Void Spiral expends energy to releases an energy surge that leaves a hallowed field (think radiation hazard) for 10s.
Void Spiral, Contact Allies (CA): Allies hit by the initial energy surge have improved efficiency by 20% briefly. 
Void Spiral, Duration Allies (DA): Allies that walk into the hallowed area gain 5 energy/second for 30 seconds.
Void Spiral, Contact Enemies (CE): Enemies hit by the energy surge are disarmed and radiated.
Void Spiral, Duration Enemies (DE): Enemies that walk into the hallowed area are inflicted with magnetic and pulled to the center.

Void Mode Duration: While Void Mode is active, allies zap enemies that come within range and pull enemies and items within 20m toward them (Not instant).
I feel like Zenurik isn't quite as much a support school as Vazarin and Unairu, as a result, I would say this should stick to how Void mode currently works in game with the added bonus of possibly permanently reducing the armor/health/shields of a non-boss target touched by the lightning?

Channels: 
Void Refund: Warframe power costs are refunded on cast for 10 seconds. (Channeled abilities only refund the initial cast, the rest of the channel is completely free.) This effect also applies to melee channel attacks.
I'm completely down with this, although I feel like the duration should last a just a little longer.
-or-
Umbra Spike: Sends out 5 pulses that return energy and shields to allies while damaging enemies and inflicting magnetic.
I would say instead of an energy restoration ability, this should be more of like a mass paralysis ability that just causes enemies to drop. Or chains them in place like Harrow's Condemn.

I hope I haven't offended or left a sour taste in anyone's mouth with these ideas, but the OP really got me thinking about things, and I feel like suggestions similar to this will keep each school truly unique, while also buffing it in a way that doesn't break the game.

Edited by Mataeru
Attempting to fix nested spoilers