Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.2.5.1

[DE]Rebecca

39 minutes ago, Zian_P said:

While mining with My Ember with ability range of 235, The mine spots will disappear everytime after a while... But I tested with another build with range of 190. It works fine. DE please check it?

the minespot thing is caused by a defect ability script accidentially deactivating the scan ability. It also happens on nova , hard to pin down. Temporary fix : switch to operator and back. 

I am guessing something in this update has broken the plains *again. Right now, first eidelon cap... cant get through the gate, shards etc lost, try again, kill, get shards, cant get back into cetus. 

Warframe is now minimized, I figure if I look at it again in an hour or so, maybe it will have opened the door.

1 minute ago, RuggedyRasher said:

I am guessing something in this update has broken the plains *again. Right now, first eidelon cap... cant get through the gate, shards etc lost, try again, kill, get shards, cant get back into cetus. 

Warframe is now minimized, I figure if I look at it again in an hour or so, maybe it will have opened the door.

Oh joy, it must have figured out my attempt to wait it out - booted me from the plains, said I should verify my download cache, all shards/cores gone.... again. I preferred this game before the plains. It has gone from something I was happy to spend money on to something I severely regret investing time in.

Hmm , I'm probably very confused, but is the water on the plains of eidolon supposed to be magnetised during the day now too? I noticed it is magnetized at night and drains energy but I have to go near the water to try to get cetus wisps.. another thing that is difficult to catch on the best of times.

2 hours ago, Randal_Paragon said:

then why does it drop the model on the times you don't get it :(

It doesn't. What you're seeing is the power core thingy that powers up Eidolon lures. When you pick them up, it gives you a temporary buff that lets you power up the lure. The actual sentient core has a separate, much less noticeable model.

1 hour ago, motorfirebox said:

It doesn't. What you're seeing is the power core thingy that powers up Eidolon lures. When you pick them up, it gives you a temporary buff that lets you power up the lure. The actual sentient core has a separate, much less noticeable model.

ah, I thought THAT was the core, makes more sense now, thanks.

Archived