Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Money Money Money Moneeeeeeeeeeey

alergiclaprosti

From the beginning, I understand DE needs money to develop the game, but ....

Twisting drop chances and... lately what weapons are effective(wink wink .... the ones that have extremely low drop chances are effective)  is not a good way to make money.

Weapons that are cheap to make, but with good original builds kill everything in the game ..... do "0" damage to the Eidolon( for the "pros" .... couch &#!-kissers cough .... after the shield is down and targetting the vulnerable points) while weapons that have extremely low drop chances (even with tons of radiant relics that, for some reason, give common drop) are very effective.

The player identity is stepping out of the way of the money money money moneeeeeeeeey!!!

This game was better when it went under the radar.  Now, it's all about the money.

Edited by alergiclaprosti

Is... is this bait? Quick, someone with a dankmemes folder save me ;-;

If you actually are serious though, Lanka just requires the Energy Lab from the Dojo to get the blueprint. All it needs is resources, all of which can be obtained in game. $0 needs to be spent. It will oblitterate the Eidolon even without a riven or damage buff.

Edited by giantconch

12 minutes ago, giantconch said:

Lanka is good .... not as good as Vectis Prime

But I'm not talking about the Lanka .....  other weapons that have no reason not to be effective .... deal 0 damage. That's the problem .... I know people use Lanka instead of Vectis ...... with a little practice it's just as good.   But you need that practice..... Vectis doesn't even take you out of the scope while reloading.

Edited by alergiclaprosti

1 Heat oven to 450°F. Make pie crust as directed on box for One-Crust Baked Shell using 9-inch glass pie pan. Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
2 Meanwhile, in 2-quart saucepan, mix 1 1/4 cups sugar, the cornstarch and salt. Gradually stir in cold water until smooth. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture boils. Boil 1 minute, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
3 In small bowl, beat egg yolks with fork. Stir about 1/4 cup of hot mixture into egg yolks. Gradually stir yolk mixture into hot mixture. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until mixture boils. Boil 1 minute, stirring constantly.
4 Remove from heat. Stir in butter, lemon peel and lemon juice. Cool slightly, about 15 minutes. Pour into cooled baked shell.
5 Reduce oven temperature to 350°F. In small deep bowl with electric mixer, beat egg whites, cream of tartar and vanilla on medium speed about 1 minute or until soft peaks form. On high speed, gradually beat in sugar 1 tablespoon at a time until stiff glossy peaks form and sugar is dissolved. Spoon meringue onto hot filling; spread to edge of crust to seal well and prevent shrinkage.
6 Bake at 350°F 12 to 15 minutes or until meringue is light golden brown. Cool completely, about 1 hour. Refrigerate until filling is set, about 3 hours. Store in refrigerator.

I pulled this lemon meringue pie recipe from google. Figured someone should get something useful out of this thread.

40 minutes ago, alergiclaprosti said:

while weapons that have extremely low drop chances (even with tons of radiant relics that, for some reason, give common drop) are very effective

Looks like I missed release of opticor prime and lanka prime.

56 minutes ago, alergiclaprosti said:

Weapons that are cheap to make, but with good original builds kill everything in the game ..... do "0" damage to the Eidolon( for the "pros" .... couch &#!-kissers cough .... after the shield is down and targetting the vulnerable points) while weapons that have extremely low drop chances (even with tons of radiant relics that, for some reason, give common drop) are very effective.

Dude get an opticor.

one of the most used weapons against the eidolon is the opticor which can just be optained via the energy lab, same with the arca plasmor and many of the other best weapons in the game. and complaining about most prime items is somewhat silly as you can't directly buy them anymore.

4 hours ago, alergiclaprosti said:

Twisting drop chances and... lately what weapons are effective(wink wink .... the ones that have extremely low drop chances are effective)  is not a good way to make money.

Actually some of the most powerful weapons (in my opinion)are:

-Opticor-you get bp from dojo

-atterax-think bp is from dojo or market

-zenistar-login reward

-sicarus prime,euphona prime-same drop as any

Only thing that is money only is Tennogen skins but I can live and play this game without them.Warframe requires a lot of knowledge and a lot of time and even if you buy a lot of platinum and skip a few things you simply can't be on the same level as some experienced player.Warframe is not pay to win game.

1 hour ago, Shoelip said:

Ironically, South Park now has it's own freemium mobile game.

south-park-mobile.jpg?width=960

WF version 

Warframe contains both upfront costs in the form of slot costs which scale with player count/playtime (equivalent to full priced games upfront costs) and skinner box based microtransactions which directly tie with gratification/grinding like direct item purchases and rate boosters, for those reasons this game should not be played by anyone. 

2 hours ago, RistN said:

Actually some of the most powerful weapons (in my opinion)are:

Guandao is nice with memeing strike, obtained from dojo. Lesion doesnt even need memeing, only co, obtained from dojo. Exalted blade, regulators, dex pixia are all top tier weapons and don't even care about particular weapons you have equipped, only mods on them.

6 hours ago, alergiclaprosti said:

From the beginning, I understand DE needs money to develop the game, but ....

The player identity is stepping out of the way of the money money money moneeeeeeeeey!!!

This game was better when it went under the radar.  Now, it's all about the money.

First of all - I am a user who pay on the game, so I am not going to say from my perspective. BUT. I know like 10 people who have never spent a single penny on this game and achieved everything. They have top gear possible, they have all frames. They kill eidolon solo. Easily (not that Eidolon is a challenge at all...).

So no, it is not all about money, it is not a p2w game. It is "pay to support the developer and get some tradable currency" kind of game.

The probability of getting the rare drop in a group of 4 people with radiant relics is 34%.  That's pretty high for something rare.  If you were here to complain about Harrow, Nidus, Mesa, Equinox, or Gara grind you might have something to complain about.  But no, you're here to complain about a 2% drop chance that you can boost to a 10% drop chance and further increase your chances by grouping with others farming the same item.  I've even experienced runs where we get 4 rare items in a row from intact relics (2% rare drop chance) and it feels like this sort of thing happens more than it should.

Also, Vectis Prime was given away for free if you were lucky with Twitch streams.  Soma Prime and Frost Prime were free from the prime with prime program.

1 hour ago, djternan said:

The probability of getting the rare drop in a group of 4 people with radiant relics is 34%.  That's pretty high for something rare.  If you were here to complain about Harrow, Nidus, Mesa, Equinox, or Gara grind you might have something to complain about.  But no, you're here to complain about a 2% drop chance that you can boost to a 10% drop chance and further increase your chances by grouping with others farming the same item.  I've even experienced runs where we get 4 rare items in a row from intact relics (2% rare drop chance) and it feels like this sort of thing happens more than it should.

Also, Vectis Prime was given away for free if you were lucky with Twitch streams.  Soma Prime and Frost Prime were free from the prime with prime program.

Exactly! 34% sounds so very high for a rare drop, even 2% is pretty high. I used to play games with rares of 0.0005% chance to drop.... x3 hence I don't see the reason to cry about the drop chances in WF. They are pretty good, even for a casual and free2play player.