Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4 Warframe Update 22: Plains of Eidolon (+ Hotfixes)

[DE]Danielle

1 hour ago, (PS4)godlysparta said:

*cries* where’s the Nekros Deluxe Skin? I appreciate that PoE is on Console now but I’ve been anticipating the Nekros Skin ever since it went on PC. I’m disappointed but excited but still sad.

Its coming with your next update, DE have confirmed this already.

also having to wait for random players to come back to the gate is idiotic, it takes only one prick to be out in the Plains doing nothing holding up the team from further missions. and you cant leave back to Cetus without aborting and losing everything you gained. We need a timer for the one idiot who stays behind ignoring the rest.

Well I'm now rather upset. I let the update download while i went to work, and when I got off it was done, so I tried to play and in game downloader just keeps saying "some content updates could not be downloaded from our servers. Please restart Warframe and try again." I've tried restarting 6 times now and it keeps doing it.

11 minutes ago, (PS4)SCP-100912 said:

Well I'm now rather upset. I let the update download while i went to work, and when I got off it was done, so I tried to play and in game downloader just keeps saying "some content updates could not be downloaded from our servers. Please restart Warframe and try again." I've tried restarting 6 times now and it keeps doing it.

it could be ps4 system software update

i had that issue to

but i hadn't installed the system update for ps4, 5:01

so i did that, and it worked 

33 minutes ago, (PS4)PandaPapa146 said:

Where can I find my Gara BP - the upload is complete, but, it can't be found. Is it a separate download?

A curious noob! lol

Talk to the guy that gives you bounties

He will have 3 options, one of which is a 3 mission quest, it took me about 5-8 minutes to beat

after that quest, you get the gara BP

His bounties, have a chance, small chance, at a gara system, helm, chassis reward drop

bring helios, the sentinel that scans stuff, it helps a ton with the quest

Edited by (PS4)Tomplexthis

Sa sert a quoi d avoir mis les plaines d edolon comme un style d'évènement si c est pour que le jeu bug 50 fois plus qu'avant a peine vous faites une missions . Et sa sert a quoi de donner un booster de ressource jaunes alors que c'est un booster de chance de ressources qu'on aurais a utilisée . Et enfin pour vos 4 ans de warframe les cadeau reçus vous les mettre bien profond parce que avant c'etait  unique maintenant c'est une grosse (mer de) qu'on peu tous droperet pour en finir depuis votre MAJ de merde on peut plus ce connecter a warframe bizarre 

C'est pas au jeu d'être mise a jour mais votre façon de reflechir mdr

Superb job on this update! Its everything and more than I expected! Excellent job DE!

Just wondering, with the latest Tennogen release (Which is also awesome by the way!) Is there any scope on when console might catch up with missing skins such as Rhino Graxx, Nyx Graxx ect?

Im sure updates such as the plains have taken priority but im just wondering if those are still in the pipe line?

Keep up the excellent work!

Thankyou!

First of all, THANK YOU DE for making Plains of Eidolon. But ever since PoE dropped on PS4, Mesa's Regulators poke out of the top of her arm after going out of Peacemaker. As her being my favorite frame, this really takes away of the gunslinging, kill everything frame she is and gives her telekinesis instead. I reall hope this will be fixed in the next hotfix.