Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Update 22.3.0

[DE]Megan

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Second and more technical:

The tier of rewards you get are determined by how many stages are in the bounty!

3 Stage Bounties:
First reward: Common
Second reward: Common or Uncommon
Third reward: Common, Uncommon, or Rare

4 Stage Bounties:
Third reward: Common, Uncommon
Fourth reward: Common, Uncommon, or Rare

5 Stage Bounties: 
Fifth reward: Common, Uncommon, or Rare

Just couldn't resist throwing common rewards into the final bounty stages for maximum frustration, eh?

The rebalanced items are as follows:

Credit Rewards have been halved. 
Kuva rewards have been reduced.
Endo Rewards have been reduced.
The additions and replacements are as follows:
Cetus Wisps are now Uncommon in various tables. 
Cryotic and Oxium are now in various tables, replacing Void Traces in some cases. 
Our public drop table repository will be updated to reflect these changes in the coming days. 

Did I read that right? 4K credits is now 2K? Or do you mean the chance of getting credits is halved?

Also, please fix elemental FX appearing on Nikana weapons even when toggled off.

2 minutes ago, Venoct said:

Last bounty stage is bugged, I can't finish it sometimes.

pSIDdBg.png

This also happen to me....

I also wish to report a bug of Eidolon Teralyst becoming invisible and have no hitbox after taking down 2 of their limbs (it happened on my side, dunno if it is also happening for the rest).

Bounty Changes:

We have made ways to the way Bounties reward you! This new system is a take on the 'AABC' rotation system we have in endless missions, but applied to Bounties using the Common, Uncommon, and Rare rewards. 

Read through this to familiarize yourself with what's changed!

First and most noticeable: 
You now get a reward for every stage of the Bounty completed! Yup. Pretty simple. 

Second and more technical:
The tier of rewards you get are determined by how many stages are in the bounty!

3 Stage Bounties:
Third reward: Common, Uncommon, or Rare

4 Stage Bounties:

5 Stage Bounties: 
Fifth reward: Common, Uncommon, or Rare

Lastly:
We have slightly re-balanced the quantities of some of the rewards as we tested numerous Bounties with these changes. Right now this only applies to select items. Plains of Eidolon specific reward quantities are untouched (i.e it could be possible to get 25 x Breath of the Eidolon in a single 5 Stage Bounty or 6 Cetus Wisps in a 5 Stage Bounty).
The rebalanced items are as follows:
Credit Rewards have been halved. 
Kuva rewards have been reduced.
Endo Rewards have been reduced.
The additions and replacements are as follows:
Cetus Wisps are now Uncommon in various tables. 
Cryotic and Oxium are now in various tables, replacing Void Traces in some cases. 
Our public drop table repository will be updated to reflect these changes in the coming days. 

Keep treating your player bases' time like it doesnt matter, watch what happens. All i can say is you will never see a dime from me again. Enough is enough. You have perpetually made it more and more difficult to get the rewards you want from activities in game. It's incredibly insulting. I've been playing this game since 2013, and this is the closest i've ever been to just throwing in because you've made it so hard to make any progress in PoE.

I've had the luxury of watching  the grind grow to an insurmountable point in the last 4-5 years, and you've made no indication that it's going to get any better. "Reduce the grind", when have you ever reduced the grind? You push this change under the guise of "reduced grind", when really its just as oppressive and leaves players feeling like they wasted their time as much as before. Shame on you guys, honestly.

2 minutes ago, racooperii said:

You could get 500 from a bounty if RNG favors you for Kuva. It's 100 Kuva Per step, seems fine.

absolutely trash. replace reward and don't smile pplz .. I DO NOT NEED KUWA FOR SPENT TIME!!!!!!

I can easy get it from kuwa mission, easy and full capacity. so its UGLY here

BUG!!!!!!!!! NEW VARIANT!!!!

now after entering mission at the PoE and NOTHING doing, just joined, I'm got message "Mission failed" stays right inside doors . zero keys were pressed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

after this crap, mission was continued.

its unacceptable,generally.

So to those that say leave pub group if it doesn't complete, So far i have tried this just cuse well i want to farm rep as fast as possible and if this worked it would be worth doing. well i have done this 4 times now and wouldn't ya know it no completion and yes i checked rewards just in case as well but doesn't add up, also the completion to get that 1k rep is well i think what most of us are looking for and god for bid you use resources to get more rep just to have it fail. Can anyone from DE please let us know if you are even working on a fix for this??

Very nice, hope we have more like this in the future and the caves certainly are fun to explore if feeling a bit small at times.

Unfortunately there seems to be some bugs to sort out with the event, first time I tried in a public squad after we grabbed the toxin and before it gave us the task to reach the mixer the bounty failed itself. The next time I went into a public squad it got stuck on the last part  even after we killed everything the boil would not stop launching spawn pods every couple of minutes, I left as the host hoping that updated it for the others but I did not get the full reward as I had quit the mission.

Keep up the good work it can be hard dealing with the rush of problems on release but i know you guys will pull through you always have.

Archived