Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.3.1

[DE]Drew

Please be aware: we will continue to deploy Hotfixes as event issues arise. We appreciate your help squashing bugs and boils during this Operation!

Changes:

• Reduced the sound gain from the Argonak and Astilla.
  • Tweaked the charging and firing sounds of the Cycron.  

Fixes:

• Fixed incorrect Skybox and water textures in certain Caves in the Plains. 
  • Fixed some unreleased items being Chat linkable. 
  • Fixed rampant crashes in the Plains.

Thanks! Fix some other bugs too please:

• Minimap position (Overlay map) resets to top left after "leave/stay" screen to default position. I find it more convinient for me to use minimap in right side of screen and has appropriate setting on, so why does it reset?
  • Kuva amount is hidden in mods section until one selects riven mod. Either show it or hide endo too.
  • Crafting: reduce amount of owned blueprints by one after crafting process has been started. (ex. I have 2 BPs of forma, I craft it and when it's built it still shows I have 2 BPs. I press "claim" and suddenly it becomes 1 BP. It's confusing.)
  • Mirage and Zenistar. Aren't Mirage's doppelgangers supposed to copy all things she do? When Mirage releases Zenistar's disk, then casts "Hall of Mirrors" and then does charged attack, Zenistar's disk returns to player, while doppelgangers throw 4 disks.
  • Sprint detection: holding shift while standing still will break Ivara's Prowl (just why, it should be SPRINT-modifier + walking to count as Sprinting);

P.S. 

Spoiler

lel gvuV7Ug.png

"The more Bounties you complete, the more standing you earn toward something new: Operation Syndicate!" I have ranked up from first rank to second and still get 1k "operational supply" per mission? Is it intended or do I have to buy some sigils or smth, as it's "syndicate"?

Edit: just saw "EIDOLON PHYLAXIS: Equip to earn more standing and make the event harder levels!"

Archived