Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Since we're going to have weather in the Plains of Eidolon...

METAHUMVN

Since we're going to have weather coming soon to the Plains of Eidolon, I believe we should also get the following items for our gear in the next update or Prime Access: 

Umbrella Prime: This gear item will deploy a 5m by 5m floating umbrella drone that will shield you from incoming rain. 

Campfire Prime: This gear item will deploy a small campfire, which will slowly restore health, ammo, and energy to all team members within a 10M radius. 

Lightning Rod Prime: This gear item will deploy a floating "lightning rod" drone that will attract and deflect lightning bolts. 

Tent Prime: This gear item will deploy a 9m by 9m square tent in which Tenno will be able to rest themselves during long deployments on the plains. 

Marshmallow Prime: This gear item will be a consumable that, when consumed, will grant 100% "sweetness" to the Tenno, as well as restoring 50% of their energy for 10 seconds and increasing their sprint speed by 30% for 120 seconds due to the "sugar" effect.

Rain Boots Prime: This gear item will allow the Operator to wear rain boots, which will reduce "slog" in the mud-soaked plains by 30%. 

Heater Prime: This gear item will deploy a floating "heater" drones that will warm all Tenno within 8m, increasing their movement speed by 10% and energy efficiency by 15%. 

Signal Amplifier Prime: This deployable beacon will enhance signals from the Orbiter (along with Ordis and Lotus's signals) during extreme weather events which could hamper radio communication. 

-:satisfied:

3 hours ago, UF-1215 said:

Tent Prime: This gear item will deploy a 9m by 9m square tent in which Tenno will be able to rest themselves during long deployments on the plains. 

3 hours ago, UF-1215 said:

Campfire Prime: This gear item will deploy a small campfire, which will slowly restore health, ammo, and energy to all team members within a 10M radius. 

Great, more people are thinking about this, now let's make haste and push to get it in game.

Glamping Prime? Fishing Spear Prime? Primed Firewood? Sunburn Prime? Suntan Lotion Prime? Primed Mosquitos? Primed DEET? 1 Hunting License and 1 Antlered Tag, Prime? Primed 'Gotta eat this scorpion to survive' Prime? Primed Prime Prime? :3

On 11/18/2017 at 9:25 PM, AandOE said:

Glamping Prime? Fishing Spear Prime? Primed Firewood? Sunburn Prime? Suntan Lotion Prime? Primed Mosquitos? Primed DEET? 1 Hunting License and 1 Antlered Tag, Prime? Primed 'Gotta eat this scorpion to survive' Prime? Primed Prime Prime? :3

Mosquito net prime. 

In all seriousness I would like for rain etc. Effects to be on our warframe.

I'd love to see rain falling and sliding down/dripping off my warframe and then all the drops go flying when you do certain moves.

Snow effects. Sand effects. Mud effects like on the legs or body after running/rolling. Loads could be done to really add to the visuals and atmosphere of weather.

Edited by Valiant

5 minutes ago, Hawk2501 said:

i would like to see stormy weather that includes the lightning procs from Ceres so you have to be careful, even when in a Skywing. trying to duck and weave lightning strikes :D

Plzzz no 

:sadcry:

Skywing is squishy enough as is...

I mean someone can literally poke you with a toothpick or fly into a wall and you just fall. 

But yes, that would be cool. Can you imagine if lightning strikes gave players magnetic procs and did like a S#&$ ton of damage? That would be something. I can only imagine the outcry from players.