The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Valkyr Graxx cosplay

arborealkey

• 1 month later...
Le 02/03/2019 à 09:58, gabuchan a dit :

The details are absolutely amazing!! I can't wait to see it all come together!

Thank you !

Le 02/03/2019 à 20:17, SenariousNex a dit :

Are you going to add the bolts that go through valk's hands.

Of course !

Le 04/03/2019 à 03:28, (XB1)UpgradeAcorn989 a dit :

I'm getting very excited now tenno

I hope you won't be disappointed then.

Wow excellent work Tenno! Glad to see a fellow Solidworks CAD artist in here. Well, looks like SW. Maybe you use Fusion. None-the-less great work. I look forward to the finished product.

Are you going to post a PDF scrapbook of the build here so we can see all of your progress?

Le 12/03/2019 à 02:02, Silas-Alec-SonofMalice a dit :

beautiful work! keep it up 😄

Thank you, I will !

Le 15/03/2019 à 21:40, GaiusCaster a dit :

That is SO HECKIN COOL. The sculpting is amazing, with that insane attention to detail, and the LED lights you've added are mind-blowingly awesome. Great work on all this, and thank you for sharing the progress pics!

Le 16/03/2019 à 20:59, Kalvorax a dit :

9YuVIE9.png

your spreading 😄 i do love the neon green of the stalker sigil

I saw that a few days ago and was like "eh, that's me"

Il y a 13 heures, SPEKTRE76 a dit :

Wow excellent work Tenno! Glad to see a fellow Solidworks CAD artist in here. Well, looks like SW. Maybe you use Fusion. None-the-less great work. I look forward to the finished product.

Are you going to post a PDF scrapbook of the build here so we can see all of your progress?

Thanks a lot ! Yes, it's Fusion and not SW, which I learned about when looking for a free alternative to SolidWorks products. Now that I think about it, my father might have some unactivated licences somewhere (because of the job he had before retiring). I'll ask him.

Le 21/03/2019 à 11:53, julilyng a dit :

Looks AMAZING! Can't wait to see the finished work! We need more Warframe cosplayers 😄 

Thanks a lot ! And yes, we do.

Il y a 20 heures, Stenu a dit :
Amazing job! valkyr is my beloved character seeing such a fantastic promising project makes my heart happy!

Thank you !

@SPEKTRE76 I totally forgot to answer your second question. I do not know if I can find the time to write someting about the whole buid, but I am currently filming the construction of the head/helmet.

So, change of plans again, I am building the Graxx helmet. and filming the whole construction, as said above.
55554475-1021285061413983-35212051821614

Archived