Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Celebrate Warframe at the Game Awards!

[DE]Danielle

5 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Hey y'all! Timezone announced in the OP is EST (Eastern Standard Time). So 8:30 p.m. ET is when the Game Awards will start on December 7th! 

Check for start time in your timezones here: https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/

What is the correct syandana?

The Broca Prominence Syandana would be the previous Twitch Syandana tied with the release of Plains of Eidolan.

The Solstice Salix Syandana is one that was bundled in last year's solstice bundle, along with a Titania skin.

The Solstice Salix is what is being shown in numerous images.

7 minutes ago, Iris.Zero said:

Where on twitch do I watch this? Is it on the videogamesawards stream or do we have to watch it on Warframes stream?

Congrats on the nomination tho, wish you all the luck DE! :clap:

they dont even link to the offical twitch game awards.. what?

20 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

8806ada03409d91fd7cb0277a47bb5b5.jpg

Celebrate our nomination for the “Best Ongoing Game” of 2017 with us! We would not have made it here without our amazing community, so we’re celebrating by showing the top three player-created trailers from The Tenno’s Greatest Trailer Contest during The Game Awards!

Make sure you link your Warframe and Twitch accounts before watching the awards to get a free Broca Prominence Syandana and to earn a special Twitch Drop when you watch The Game Awards on Twitch. Read on for a quick wrap-up of everything we’re doing with Twitch on December 7!

THE GAME AWARDS TWITCH DROP
Tune in to The Game Awards on December 7 at 8:30 p.m. ET on Twitch! Viewers who watch The Game Awards for 30 cumulative minutes and have linked their Warframe and Twitch Accounts will earn a Twitch Drop! Make sure to link your account here before The Game Awards in order to earn your drop.

giphy.gif

PC PROMINENCE BUNDLE II
Display your Twitch allegiance with the exclusive Prominence Bundle II. This bundle includes the exclusive Twitch-themed Volt Skin, Tigris Skin and Sigil. Also included is 150 Platinum to spend on a variety of items from the in-game Market. You can support your favorite Warframe Streamers by purchasing exclusive Twitch Bundles directly from their streams. A full list of our partners can be found here .
ProminenceBundle2_KeyArt.png

TWITCH EMOTES
Express your inner Tenno on Twitch with six new Warframe Emotes. Purchase a Warframe Bundle via Twitch and you’ll receive a Twitch Crate that includes one random Warframe Emote or Badge to use on Twitch as well as another random surprise!

TwitchCrates_1080p.jpg

Can console tenno finally get a chance to purchase prominence bundles from twitch? 

5 hours ago, Cpt_Verglas said:

DE : Do you really think that european players will watch this stream at 1:30 AM ? You coul just give the syandana to all players as a collective reward. A lot of people are getting fatigued on these sorts of promotions ...

Yep, not going to stay up all night.

Though, I'll just probably have Twitch running the whole night on the game awards channel.

33 minutes ago, BabyKurama said:

Well thx for this, just that its half 3 in the night for me :( when this award goes online. So what will happen to those of us that can't stay up that long'? will we just miss it becasue of tiime zones

also Good luck

Yeah thought the same but that's what happens with nonsense Twitch stream rewards.

47 minutes ago, BabyKurama said:

Well thx for this, just that its half 3 in the night for me :( when this award goes online. So what will happen to those of us that can't stay up that long'? will we just miss it becasue of tiime zones

also Good luck

same here and also for all european players.. to late for most of us anyway gl for those who will get it ^_^ those items look nice

1 hour ago, davej83 said:

same here and also for all european players.. to late for most of us anyway gl for those who will get it ^_^ those items look nice

2 hours ago, Sir_Alex_Traffo said:

Yep, not going to stay up all night.

Though, I'll just probably have Twitch running the whole night on the game awards channel.

7 hours ago, Cpt_Verglas said:

DE : Do you really think that european players will watch this stream at 1:30 AM ? You coul just give the syandana to all players as a collective reward. A lot of people are getting fatigued on these sorts of promotions ...

Just leave your computer on with the stream playing (event if it hasn't started yet, you can still join the stream). By the time you guys wake up in the morning you'll have the drops. EZPZ calm down

3 hours ago, ViolettaFoxx said:

Just leave your computer on with the stream playing (event if it hasn't started yet, you can still join the stream). By the time you guys wake up in the morning you'll have the drops. EZPZ calm down

Except you probably need to be active on twitch to get the drop. Can't be idle or you don't get anything.

@[DE]Danielle Will you be able to watch multiple streams during that time and still get the drop? I tend to watch people restream The Game Awards to snark over the corporate shilling nonsense, having to watch just the actual TGA stream would be a bummer.

Just asking because I know the drop system was modified during the first event to prevent people abusing it by watching multiple streams.

I have zero to do with Twitch... dont watch streams etc... im oldskool and have no interest.

Really breaks my heart you guys are giving away custom items unobtainable any other way... this is why i quit playing blizzard games years ago :(...
I already spent lots of cash on warframe... dont plan on giving it to other companies...

Archived