Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What the ......

HyperDreamer

6 minutes ago, (PS4)abbacephas said:
9 hours ago, o0Despair0o said:

Here we go again...

giphy.gif

11 minutes ago, Carnage2K4 said:

DUDE... some Warframe in red and black just jumped my squad in mission and killed us all... WTF...

BRO!!!! How can I farm for Excalibur Pr-...

HEY! Can we please get Excalibur Prime to come back into the game? Like, make his parts not come in, or maybe get the Founders to vote? There has to be some-

Me: 

Spoiler

I'm not even a founder. Lol. I came in three years too late, and I am ok with that.

Edited by KelsierSurvivor
Making it better.

1 minute ago, KelsierSurvivor said:

HEY! Can we please get Excalibur Prime to come back into the game?

Greetings, my fellow boarders of the Zariman Ten-Zero. I posted a topic on these forums to share my wish for the reintroduction of Founder-only Warframe, the prime variant of Excalibur, master of gun and blade, into the thrid-person shooter known as Warframe.

Just now, (PS4)LeBlingKing69 said:

Greetings, my fellow boarders of the Zariman Ten-Zero. I posted a topic on these forums to share my wish for the reintroduction of Founder-only Warframe, the prime variant of Excalibur, master of gun and blade, into the thrid-person shooter known as Warframe.

You know I was making a joke right? I can't tell if that was meant to be directed at me. Lol. I apologize if I am misinterpreting this.

1 hour ago, xXDeadsinxX said:

That would be fun. Clem walking around our ship interacting with different consoles and such.

While we are at it, make sentinels wonder around the ship too, legit interacting with different things. 

Example, Wyrm lying on your lap

Taxon fidget spinning

Shade teasing your kavat/kubros with its invisibility. 

Helios scanning random things. 

Esc esc

Edited by (XB1)RDeschain82

17 minutes ago, (Xbox One)RDeschain82 said:

While we are at it, make sentinels wonder around the ship too, legit interacting with different things. 

Example, Wyrm lying on your lap

Taxon fidget spinning

Shade teasing your kavat/kubros with its invisibility. 

Helios scanning random things. 

Esc esc

Taxon fidget spinning    I died when I read that! Oh man, you just made my day. So now we have two types of space fidget spinners? (Donda, and now Taxon) 

On topic, I would love that! I want the ship to feel more alive. Aside from us and our Kubrows/Kavats, (And possibly Warframes) all we have is The Man In the Wall (Which isn't all that friendly looking...) and Helminth.

"I am ready to serve, my master. But I am weak."

When Operator walks in: "The Demon crosses the fold..."    Seems like he loves us!

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Carnage2K4:

DUDE... some Warframe in red and black just jumped my squad in mission and killed us all... WTF...

If you think my post wasn't funny, just say it. No need for bad sarcasm :/

Wait, wait. I just went full derp. Forget I said anything.

Edited by o0Despair0o

13 hours ago, KelsierSurvivor said:

O_O    This is one that you made up, for sure, since I've never heard it before. But that... Oh shhhhh-sugar. That will be in my nightmares... 

no its in the war within ending depending on what ending you choose lol

7 hours ago, Jivy said:

no its in the war within ending depending on what ending you choose lol

Oh. I thought that those were...

"Hey Kiddo, did you forget? You owe me..." That's if you chose to destroy it. I know because I did that one.

"Hey Kiddo, did you forget? You're nothing without me..." That's if you consume it.

"Hey Kiddo, what took you so long?" That's if you chose to control it. I could be wrong though... I guess I will have to check that out on the wiki.

Whether you made that one up or not, (Though I am starting to think you didn't since the third one that I listed didn't make much sense compared to that one.) my previous statement still stands. It will be in my nightmares...

2 hours ago, KelsierSurvivor said:

Oh. I thought that those were...

"Hey Kiddo, did you forget? You owe me..." That's if you chose to destroy it. I know because I did that one.

"Hey Kiddo, did you forget? You're nothing without me..." That's if you consume it.

"Hey Kiddo, what took you so long?" That's if you chose to control it. I could be wrong though... I guess I will have to check that out on the wiki.

Whether you made that one up or not, (Though I am starting to think you didn't since the third one that I listed didn't make much sense compared to that one.) my previous statement still stands. It will be in my nightmares...

happy to help! :)