Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Devstream #103 Overview

[DE]Taylor

Admittedly I was annoyed when I first started watching the stream (on youtube after the stream happened), because I found out due to time stamps that DE still isn't talking about when we're going to get that new Equinox Alt Helmet.

However, after seeing Khora's snare ability, I can say I am curious if it would be possible to replicate my Equinox Medusa build with Khora. Sure I wouldn't have calming frenzy, but it could still be pretty awesome with the right setup. Might have to make it so that my power strength isn't too low with that whip and snares dps. Still looks fun.

I wonder what Khora's alt helm looks like.

EDIT:

I do hope those four spikes on Khora's back was a syadana, I could see fashion frame having issues otherwise.

---

Yes, I reposted this here. I just thought it might be better here.

21 hours ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Devstream103_NewsHeaderBackup.jpg

Didn't have the opportunity to watch our end-of-year Devstream and missed out on all the juicy reveals? We've outlined them all for you in our official overview. You can read all the details here: https://www.warframe.com/news/devstream-103-overview

We'll see you all in 2018! Have a wonderful holidays and happy New Year, Tenno! :community:

Interesting. @[DE]Taylorare you able to answer some questions?

1-alot of us, myself including, assume that the third door would lead to rest of the larger part of our ship. The actual orbiter. Is that still a plan of some kind, or has it been ditched because no more is needed in the ship? 

2-ips charges, more specifically the slash. I want to give a simple suggestion: leave slash, and push up the rest of ips to be on par with it. Slash already scales amazingly and is a godsend in this game. I understand if you have to change it, but it may be better to leave it and push up the rest of ips. 

3- easy question. When is spring? I live in New Zealand, so currently it is very hot summer, going eventually into autumn, then winter. So what is spring for you guys? 

I'm really looking forward to all the stuff discussed. 

I have a couple of notes though.

1. Please Swap around Hold/press interactions on skills such as Vauban's minelayer Ivara quiver and Now Khora\s 1. It is super counter-intuitive and clunky to use

2. I sniped Kubrow mats in the decorations tab. Please tell me that you per will stay on that matt most of the time and you can have multiple pets active in the orbiter at the same time.

3. Somachord (Jukebox). It is an awesome addition. But it would be also cool if you can add your Octavia Songs there too.

17 hours ago, Arniox said:

3- easy question. When is spring? I live in New Zealand, so currently it is very hot summer, going eventually into autumn, then winter. So what is spring for you guys? 

Google is your friend. 

Spring Equinox 2018 in Northern Hemisphere will be at 12:15 PM on

Tuesday, March 20
All times are in Eastern Time.

• 4 weeks later...
55 minutes ago, Dequire said:

So, how come we're getting two female frames in a row? And now Saryn is getting 3 whole new skins in Tennogen. Are we suddenly breaking the balance to be more female centered?

o9BxeD7.png

Since Vauban up until Equinox the release order has been Male ~ Female. Atlas & Wukong broke the pattern, giving us more males than females. Khora will close the gap to 1 missing female frame.

On 16/12/2017 at 12:24 AM, (Xbox One)RAG is NAROK said:

I do hope those four spikes on Khora's back was a syadana, I could see fashion frame having issues otherwise.

They look like handles to her whips:

Spoiler

Khora_whip.png

Space mom posted this on her twitter. The handle looks the same. Dunno why she would have 4 though unless they are going multi-armed spider themed :D

Spoiler

itsy.jpg

I'd loooove that dual/quad wield whips as her 4! Like Mirage-ish

Archived