The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Its gotten to the point where I instinctively GAG at Forma.

(PSN)Ch1b1N1njaGam1ng

Wow..you will be surprised how many there are that would want to get that much forma😂.

Also, why are you opening relics solo? It's really very hard to have 4 formas received in a team so I am assuming you are soloing which is a big no-no for farming primes.

I mean to be fair the system in the past is sort of like this but since DE has given us the option to choose from up to 4 rewards and even modify drop rates with void traces, why aren't you making use of that?

Edited by OoKeNnEtHoO

Geez, I wish I were you, I can only ever seem to get junk parts whenever I actually want to stock up on forma blueprints. That said, I will admit that having forma in Axi relics is a bit unwarranted, and it would be nice if the sortie reward forma was a bundle of 2 or 3 instead of just a single one.

4 hours ago, KirukaChan said:

I don't understand why Forma BPs can't be made tradeable. There's one group of people who have a huge pile they'll never get through, and another group who are always running out. Why not satisfy both groups at once, DE?

Great as this would be, it would remove any incentive for those of us who aren't swimming in forma BPs to purchase them from the in-game store for plat.

Edited by Paradoxbomb

I got like 36 forma from Plague Star.
Today I bought another forma bundle because I ran out.

Who the hell has enough forma, and how did they accomplish this mythological state?

Joking aside, the one that irks me is silver forma. At least make it a completed, non-BP one for the extra rarity. Or even make it two blueprints instead of one.

Edited by TheBlueJelly

The only reason I kept running Plague Star was the Forma, got over 50 from that event. A true veteran player of Warframe could never have enough Forma. Although, it would be nice if silver rewarded Forma bps could be 12 hour builds that can also be built alongside the bronzes. Gold rated Forma should be either fully built or 1 hour builds.

To the guy who said trading bps would make less people buy the 3 set, the bps still have a non-stackable 24 hour wait timer, the 3 set is only 5 plat more than rushing 3 bps and the set is instant Forma.

I've been playing for years building a forma almost every day, I've bought a silly amount of forma bundles, I normally do fissures only to get forma. If I do a fissure for a new prime and don't get it, I'll be happy if I at least get a forma instead. You need 1 of everything else, you need thousands of forma. Almost every frame, weapon and companion in this game pretty much sucks until you put at least 5 forma in it.

12 minutes ago, Mudfam said:

I've been playing for years building a forma almost every day, I've bought a silly amount of forma bundles, I normally do fissures only to get forma. If I do a fissure for a new prime and don't get it, I'll be happy if I at least get a forma instead. You need 1 of everything else, you need thousands of forma. Almost every frame, weapon and companion in this game pretty much sucks until you put at least 5 forma in it.

All i need is my ignis wraith with range, damage and combustion beam. It hits like a train.

Just another example of why loot RNG is a terrible way to create time sinks.

I posted in another thread but what if they created a conversion system where you can trade one item for another, not Prime or weapon bp/parts, but things like forma and other mats and special items. also being able to break down drops into mats, Say being able to take all those junk Kavat foundry segments and break it down to rare building mats.

Then if you are going out to farm for something but never managed to find it; you an at least walk away with something to show for with all the junk and extra items you find.

1 minute ago, (PS4)HurricaneHugo76 said:

Just another example of why loot RNG is a terrible way to create time sinks.

I posted in another thread but what if they created a conversion system where you can trade one item for another, not Prime or weapon bp/parts, but things like forma and other mats and special items. also being able to break down drops into mats, Say being able to take all those junk Kavat foundry segments and break it down to rare building mats.

Then if you are going out to farm for something but never managed to find it; you an at least walk away with something to show for with all the junk and extra items you find.

A dismantle option? Sounds promising.

34 minutes ago, (PS4)Ch1b1N1njaGam1ng said:

All i need is my ignis wraith with range, damage and combustion beam. It hits like a train.

Erm, I pretty much won't touch a weapon unless it does literally 10 times the DPS that does. It will melt crowds at low levels, but the exponential enemy scaling will make this equivalent to trying to take down an alien mothership with bugspray.

On 12/17/2017 at 1:16 PM, (PS4)Ch1b1N1njaGam1ng said:

Radiant Lith. Forma

Radiant Meso. Forma

Radiant Neo. Forma

Radiant Axi. Forma

Sorties. Forma

Events. Forma

Can we PLEASE dial it back on Forma? I want prime parts I DON'T want to play Jigsaw. Maybe replace some of the forma in these relics with orokin reactos and catalysts. Those things I actually want.

I used to be like you, then I used 50 forma in a matter of a month theorycrafting my collection of weapons and now I'm back at 0 - please give me more.  

On 12/17/2017 at 10:27 AM, (PS4)Ch1b1N1njaGam1ng said:

When im doing radiant runs for a specific prime part, yes. And almost every time I'm cursed with that damned golden puzzle piece.

Huh.  I do Rift Defense just to use up the relics, and don't care much what drops.  I almost never see Forma.  I'm constantly out, and keep having to consider whether it's worth it to buy the three Forma bundle just to have enough to be able to finish getting any given weapon to the point where I can even fill all the mod slots before it runs out of capacity.

On 12/17/2017 at 11:16 AM, KnightOw7 said:

Maybe Im reading this wrong...but why are you guys opening Relics solo?

Can someone explain this to me:

Why do people like keyshares?

If 4 players use 4 Rad relics simultaneously, and all the rewards are the rare piece, then they all only get to keep one.

But if 4 players use 4 Rad relics, only using one over the course of 4 missions, it's possible you can all get 4 of that rare part, and make some plat on the side.

15 hours ago, MechaTails said:

Can someone explain this to me:

Why do people like keyshares?

If 4 players use 4 Rad relics simultaneously, and all the rewards are the rare piece, then they all only get to keep one.

But if 4 players use 4 Rad relics, only using one over the course of 4 missions, it's possible you can all get 4 of that rare part, and make some plat on the side.

Higher chances of getting the part you want. If you dont get the part you want, theres your plat/ducats. Ive been in groups where 4 Rads turn bronze. So theres that. Uncommons drop more frequently, and Ive never seen 4 golds light up the board. Its just making the most out of Rad relics by going in a 4 relic Radshare. The percentages are on the wiki.