Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

MIRAGE PRIME

HarshMeera

Hi.So I decided to build MIRAGE PRIME although I never used mirage.I have already got it's full set and will start making MIRAGE PRIME tommorrow as today its parts are building.My uestion is that does it even worth it?coz for me getting it neuroptics was most difficult as I was only getting Helios Prime Cerebrum and etc(I did not rad it).I have put much effort to get this frame as it looks cool to me but I wanna know does it even worth as "end-game" matter if I mod it correctly???

Thanx for all your replies
:-)

Every frame and wepon can be "end-game" worthy, it always depends on what you combine thigs with and on your playstyle.

If you really want to be sure, paly the nromal frame, see if you like it, then decide if you want its prime, the stats are not as different, onyl slight boost, Primes are not better really then there normal ones, slightly increase only which not really matters in the game itself.

17 minutes ago, (PS4)daveoncode said:

For me farming Mirage was a piece of cake :)

I never played with Mirage seriously previously, but I'm falling in love with the prime version... she's beautiful and for the first time a prime version is sensibly more powerful than the basic version! 

its not more "powerful", but definitively more resilient, because of the armor and shield boost

36 minutes ago, (PS4)daveoncode said:

For me farming Mirage was a piece of cake :)

I never played with Mirage seriously previously, but I'm falling in love with the prime version... she's beautiful and for the first time a prime version is sensibly more powerful than the basic version! 

Nyx and banshee prime is definitely also on the level of mirage in terms of upgrades

Yes she is. I was never a fan of Mirage, mostly because of how she looked, but her prime model is beautiful, I really like it. Her 1 is really strong specially with aoe weapons like Lenz and multishot, you're basically firing 6 aoe explosive arrows per shot that do S#&$load more dmg with her light buff from 3. If you wanna go the aoe room cleaner route, you just get flow/primed flow and some range while having her light 3 buff and voila. Her 2 is kinda meh though.

Don't sell normal mirage that's a skin fo Fashion frame too. Slot is only 20p while skins cost double.

If you already sold her there's winter skin or market, but rly it's a quest frame so keep her 

Leveling her and yes she's a fun dps parkour frame. Also heard she'op with synoid simulor but how? Can base simulor work? 

3 hours ago, HarshMeera said:

My question is that does it even worth it?

It's always worth it since it's something to do.

My own Mirage Prime went in the forge last night. Three days and we'll see what she can do (I already have a pretty good idea, I've had Mirage for a long time), and she'll look good doing it (always important). She wasn't particularly difficult to farm up.

Will she be a go-to warframe? Probably not. Mirage never was. She's fun to play on occasion, though, and always entertaining when using beam weapons (lightshow with a bullet).

Well Mirage has always been a weapon master, which means that the right weapon makes her do incredible amounts of damage and devastation. 

AoEs work best, because the clones can hit more. She got the damage buff you need so generally high status > more damage. 

I'm having a blast with the Scourge for example because of how it works (nice firerate, just enough spread with Heavy Caliber, high status and fully elemental). It wreaks havoc. 

You can also play her as a melee frame with moderate Strenght and high range to make use of Prism's blindness to get stealth multipliers and/or finishers on enemies. 

You can also go max range and duration to use Prism mostly for CC. 

Mirage has always been interesting imo. It makes a lot of fun guns better. With the right tools it's a blast to play. The Prome fixes the only downside she had: her terrible colour channels positioning ;) 

LifeofRio suggested synoid simulor, ignis, tonkor.

Wiki says thrown melee are replicated by the doppelgängers, and only 2 rifle copies happen

Xandypants states all clones do melee though. And her passive allows unlimited slide other than the sped up maneuvers

With that I got kestrel as it adds layers of fun with the charged mechanic and double wield versatility. For pistol cycron or atomos copies the suggested guns imo 

Currently using Quanta for multibeam and projectile, Zarr barrage mode for multi shots 

Personally tested tip: Elemental bullet jump mods carry over to the clones. So you can swipe multiple infested with the firewalker mod for example. 

Tried Scourge as someone said and do not regret it. It recreates her leg animation in the trailer, clones are effective with both gun modes 

Edited by (PS4)Chel-El