The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can we have this? - 2018 Wish List -

VoidKnight

0. DUCATS VALUE ON REWARDS

This drives me crazy everytime i want to farm ducats, i get the rewards and i don't have any idea on which one should i keep. 

cero.jpg

1. LOCK INDIVIDUAL COLORS AT APPEARANCE SCREEN

The idea is to lock one or more colors so the random button only change the unlocked ones. This way we can keep some colors and random the other ones until we find a great combination. Fashion Frame is End Game, thats what people (even Devs) say all the time, well then a little tweaks on our "fashion" screen will be awesome. Let's hope 2018 will be the year for improves on our fashion tools, and this one, is a small but very cool one.

gHsRf5g.jpg

2. LOCK A PALETTE TO RANDOMIZE COLORS

Here the idea is to lock a complete palette of colors, so the random button can only change color from that single palette. Right now, the only way to do something like this is to click each color from the palette and.. its a nightmare. It's another small thing to improve our overall experience on this aspect of the game that is important for most of the players, fashion.

Wx6ltc7.jpg

3. OPTION TO HIDE/SHOW LOADOUT ON WARFRAME APPEARANCE SCREEN

So this is an old problem for many of us (i dare to say all of us) when we are customizing our frames and trying to make them look fabulous, the primary weapon... is always there. So you have to unequip it, then move the mouse without passing by the secondary weapon name and then select appearance on your warframe. Other way is to unequip primary and secondary, and equip a small melee, and there are more workarounds for this problem. The thing is, after all this years, we should not need a workaround for something that clearly is not a good for us, so here is a small change with big impact in our quality of life.

u5H8e0J.jpg

4. INFORMATION ABOUT SPECIAL PROPERTIES ON WEAPONS

So this year a lot of controversy about information, so you guys have accepted you need to improve the quantity and quality of information you give us about ingame stuff, this is a good example of helpfull information. There are weapons like Venka Prime or Lesion with special effects that are not especified on the weapon information sheet (upgrade screen) not even at the codex. So how a player learns about this? reading everything about every weapon on wiki? Please show us this kind of information. At the upgrade screen there is a lot of empty space, you can replace this "tips" box (below the weapon stats, showing information about elmental combinations) with real usefull information like this special effects. 

aXw0xXG.jpg

5. IMPROVE SEARCH

We need to look for stuff all the time in the game, like mods, relics, parts, etc. And in all the screens where we have stuff listed we don't use the keyboard for anything, so the idea (and its very common on games or applications) is that as we type it starts searching and filtering. So we have a new weapon, what we do? well click arsenal, click upgrade, click search (or scroll until u die) write "serr" get the serration place it, click the X on the search box, write "spl" and get the split chamber and place it on the weapon, repeat for 2 or 3 more basic mods. it works, but it can be better, faster, easier, because like i said before, we don't use the keyboard for anything while we do this, so why click on search box? as soon as we type it should be understand by the system as a search. Maybe someone could think this is not worth DE's time, and maybe you are right, its just im so used to this efficent little things, the lack of this in the game for the last 4 years, it feels wrong, feels like we are not improving on the little things that we use All Day, Every Day, and this will have a positive impact on a lot of people who are changing builds all the time, and trying different stuff, they deserve it, we deserve it :) Any kind of improvement for the search / browse mods, items, etc. will be welcome.

UAqJ86G.jpg

6. FAST SQUAD JOIN AT RECRUIT CHANNEL

So we got this awesome [stuff_here] tool at the chat box, this blue links to information and also shortcuts to write (i don't know if they have an specific name). They completly change the way we comunicate on every channel, it's better and cooler now. So can we please, use this same things to joing squads faster? For the recruit channel we have 2 important acronyms H (HOSTING) and LFG (Looking for group), there are other but those 2 are the most used, to let people to know you are hosting, or willing to join a party to do any mission. So what we have to do now is to click on the player's name, it opens a context menu, we choose Talk, then we ask for an invite. It would be awesome to just click on one of this blue links to automaticly join the squad.

VYSlCv9.jpg

your classic recruit channel spam. Let us join squads faster please.

7. FAVORITE RECIPE AT THE FOUNDRY

Most of us never stop crafting some recipes, in my case Forma and Energy Restore, now with PoE we have a lot more recipe we can craft like every time we can like Esher Devar, Tear Azurite, Coprite Alloy, Fersteel Alloy, etc. So can we please have a space on the foundry were we can only see our "favorite" recipes, so we can build the items we want without having to browse all around for them? please u.u

B9gP5dw.jpg

8. DON'T SHOW WEAPONS I CAN BUY AT MY ARSENAL

So we have an arsenal full of weapons, and at the bottom of our weapons there is a lot of weapons we can buy for platinum from the market, and it drives me crazy for the last 3 or 4 years... Everytime i scroll fast i have to see this weapons, i understand they can be used as a guide for new players, so they can know about new weapons from the game (even when the market should be the place for that) but for players with high MR, this is not usefull at all, its just an annoying display of weapons we don't need or already have. So please, at the bottom of the weapon list there is a lot of space, can you guys please place a button in similar fashio from the ones that hides / show stuff we already have (that you had put on a lot of places becusae you recognize its helpfull and its something we players need and you add to improve our experience with the game interface)

v2yYUw9.jpg

9. TILESET NAME

So this year you guys added a lot of content with the "x y z happens, can be found, drops, spawns, at THIS Tileset" I know alot of you recognize the tileset from the picture it shows when u hover the mouse at the node of the star chart, but it would be easier for everyone, if we get the name of the tileset there. Please, don't make me go to the wiki back and forward 100 times to find the place i need to go.

ZAq0paD.jpg

10. ACTIVE FOCUS SCHOOL (PRIMARY FOCUS) ICON

I feel like focus is getting better and better, and all this year i aborted tons of missions cuz i had equiped the wrong focus school. So please, can you give us any kind of icon to know which focus school we have active as primary? So we can be aware of it before we launch a mission.

p5XXroA.jpg

10.5 PoE Time

Please, there are some websites that show us what time is on earth maps, so if 3rd party websites can track it, why the game itself can't? What we need is an ingame way to know the current time cycle (day/night) and how long in real time until the next cycle, so we can plan our game time.

poe_time.png

last year i posted the "wishlist 2017" thanks to the all the people who showed support to the list, we got some of the wishes granted during this year, but not all of them. So from the last year list this wishes are still alive and waiting for a chance.

11. BROWSE WEAPONS BY TYPE

So you want to play with a bow? click on Bows and it will only show you them, maybe u just watched a video where the player used a whip, now you want to know which whips do you have? no problemo just click on whips and it will only show you them. So this is about browsing our weapon catalog, faster and smarter. Please DE, think about how many weapons we have now, and how many more are we going to get next year, we really can use new tools to choose weapons.

Also and thanks to ACULonSeer for bring this up, if we get the browse weapons by types, we should have the type especified somewhere, please.

bLmVrIa.png

12. ABILITES RESUME AT WARFRAME UPGRADE SCREEN

Just a compact view of the stats on each ability would be awesome, i just want to know how a mod affect my abities, right now to be able to check how removing a mod will affect the values on my abilities i should go to the frame click on abilities read the value, esc, frame, upgrade, remove the mod, esc, frame, abilities, check the new value... then esc go to the frame, upgrades and start over again on each change i want to test, its really hard, and frustrating. This is big for anyone who likes to try new things, who wants to test mods combinations. This will make our lifes easier and will make this process smoother.

7XolHBb.png

13. TO BUY MULTIPLE BLUEPRINTS FROM DOJO AT THE SAME TIME

Mutagen mass, Fieldron and Detonite Injector... Please, any Dev reading this (hopefully, praying to the gaming gods) do this exercice, try to buy 20 recipe of each of them so you can build them on your foundry, then tell me now, isn't the most annoying thing in the world? just to many clicks, way to much time to get this blueprints. A lot of stuff have the option to buy more than 1 in 1 click, why not for this blueprints?

jyTY58t.png

14.CONTRIBUTE WITH ALL THE RESOURCES NEEDED ON ONE CLICK

Look for small clans, usually is only one person giving all the resources needed for a dojo's research, what i find to work to make this faster is to type 9999999 on each box, and that makes the ammount required to be placed as soon as i passed the quantity required, it would be really good to have a max button to do this faster... please.

sAjih4Z.png

15. SILENCED WEAPONS BY MODS

It would be awesome if you guys please change the sound on weapons with silencing mods installed. Maybe this is a challenge for the great George SpannosI don't know you guys, but when i spend 1 slot for a silence mod on my weapon, is because i really need it, and when im inside the mission it feels so wrong... out of place, to hear the loud sound of my weapon and at the same time all the enemies around all relaxed like nothing is wrong. Breaks my heart... every time.

bsA1kSJ.png

WHAT WE GOT FROM LAST YEAR's LIST?

Well it was not that much, but hey, baby steps right? 

a) We got the sentinel icon on mods! hurray!

This thing was a complete pain for so long... it's gone now, we can quickly fix the problem. Good Job DE! 

PZGmQjK.png

b) We got the Ether Weapons Fixed!

Thank you very much Steve Sinclair for taking note on this one! Now the Ether weapons looks pretty again.

hkwuQv6.jpg

c) The Unequip wish... somehow granted.

Well i still belive an equip button is needed, to be honest.

YzRt93b.png

So at the last year wishlist, this gentleman Deothor posted this idea:

y5lpl2S.jpg

And thats what we have now. 

Finally, i just want to say... 1 year passed and this text is still not aligned! 

cuoPRf3.jpg

Edited by VoidKnight
updated wish # 0, 10.5 and 11

48 minutes ago, VoidKnight said:

It would be awesome to just click on one of this blue links to automaticly join the squad.

Considering the speed at which messages go up in recruit chat, I'd rather the button send a whisper so I don't join the wrong squad by mistake and can just say "Wrong whisper"

I agree and would enjoy the other suggestions though. +1

All of these additions are a great quality of life additions and would be very nice to have them but as we know DE they doesn't like to make our life easy in these ways but these are really simple additions compared to a plains making which takes a lot of coordination, test, render work and these changes are really really easy to do. All my upvote to this and hopefully some moderator will read it and spread the thread.

Totally agree with this list, can we also get a max level icon on weapons we have already level when looking at them in the marketplace/foundry, tired of having to check codex to see what MR fodder I’ve already done, also why are some weapons/variants not listed in the stupid codex?

10 hours ago, Mk_1 said:

Considering the speed at which messages go up in recruit chat, I'd rather the button send a whisper so I don't join the wrong squad by mistake and can just say "Wrong whisper"

I agree and would enjoy the other suggestions though. +1

Look about the chat moving fast, well you can stop it scrolling up, and even if you don't stop it before clicking, if you click on the name to open the menu to click talk, u can missclick the name, so thats the same... the advantaje of having a host blue link is you wont need an extra chat box to ask for invite, then the host wont have to reply "full, srry" then you wont have to reply "ok, ty, np, good luck!". You will just join if there is room or get the "squad full" ..kinda... message. Now to avoid missclicking, you can use the filter so the chat wont move that fast or you can just scroll up so it willl stop moving.

xoxo :kiss:

9 hours ago, Promiscuity said:

Look about the chat moving fast, well you can stop it scrolling up, and even if you don't stop it before clicking, if you click on the name to open the menu to click talk, u can missclick the name, so thats the same... the advantaje of having a host blue link is you wont need an extra chat box to ask for invite, then the host wont have to reply "full, srry" then you wont have to reply "ok, ty, np, good luck!". You will just join if there is room or get the "squad full" ..kinda... message. Now to avoid missclicking, you can use the filter so the chat wont move that fast or you can just scroll up so it willl stop moving.

Yeah, I guess that's a pretty good counter-argument. 

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
9 hours ago, Promiscuity said:

xoxo :kiss:

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

CAN WE PLEASE HAVE A LINE IN THE WEAPON'S STATS THAT TELLS US WHAT WEAPON TYPE IT IS?

I mean seriously i gotta go into the upgrade menu to know Ferrox is a "rifle" or that Jat Kusar is a "blade and whip" and not just a "whip" why isnt this clearly listed? I mean come on, even Destiny knows how to tell you what type of gun youre holding. 

2 hours ago, ACULonSeer said:

CAN WE PLEASE HAVE A LINE IN THE WEAPON'S STATS THAT TELLS US WHAT WEAPON TYPE IT IS?

I mean seriously i gotta go into the upgrade menu to know Ferrox is a "rifle" or that Jat Kusar is a "blade and whip" and not just a "whip" why isnt this clearly listed? I mean come on, even Destiny knows how to tell you what type of gun youre holding. 

Good point, updated wish # 11 It's just common sense to have it that way.

ty!

xoxo

1 minute ago, VoidKnight said:

Good point, updated wish # 11 It's just common sense to have it that way.

ty!

xoxo

Oh and another thing, and this one may be hard for you to photoshop, but ACTUAL TUTORIALS. 

Sarcasm aside, id like if we could tab between a weapon's upgrade tab and the mod-upgrading menu. That way i wouldnt have to walk back and forth across the room to check if my gun can fit an X-capacity mod