Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! Ɨ

šŸ”„HOT FLASH ā„

With Ember Prime & Frost PrimedĀ  unvaulting this mouth of JanuaryĀ 

Like it or not

we are all going to have aĀ  BLASTĀ šŸ’„ lolĀ 

With these two eco disrupters, many frames will find themselves in aĀ menopausal state.

Oh well...

Will your Ember Prime be strong enough toĀ Ā unleash HELL?Ā 

Or will your Frost Prime haveĀ what it takes toĀ FREEZEĀ  hell over?

This is TheRatchetSquadĀ 

wishing my fellow TennosĀ  a happy new yearšŸŽ†

Edited by (XB1)TheRatchetSquad

I doubt frost will be unvaulting. ember maybe maybe not.....since the twitch prime campaign was a thing, the people that participate in that and got frost will go "wth, what's the point then?"Ā 

it's a long shot, but DE said 3 frames unvaulting, frost has been back like 2-3 times already, plus the twitch prime thing....my guess is on mag, rhino and lokiĀ 

basically, wait until it's official ;)Ā 

3 minutes ago, GinKenshin said:

I doubt frost will be unvaulting. ember maybe maybe not.....since the twitch prime campaign was a thing, the people that participate in that and got frost will go "wth, what's the point then?"Ā 

it's a long shot, but DE said 3 frames unvaulting, frost has been back like 2-3 times already, plus the twitch prime thing....my guess is on mag, rhino and lokiĀ 

I think Rebecca already confirmed in one of the recent devstreams that Frost and Ember will be unvaulted

26 minutes ago, GinKenshin said:

Ā 

Ā 

OTHER SCHEDULE TIDBITS:

Ā· Umbra will be coming in 2018.

Ā· Next Devstream is will be Sound-focused.

Ā· Next big update will be Corpus-centric.

Ā· 3 Warframes will be available in the next Prime Vault. Frost, Ember and WHO???

its already been confirmed about a month ago

https://www.warframe.com/news/devstream-101Ā  Ā towards the bottom of the page

Edited by SilentLogix

1 hour ago, GinKenshin said:

Its already been confirmed several times in the past few months that Frost, Ember and an unnamed prime thats most likely going to be Loki will be the next unvaulting in janurary

Also, Frost prime may of come back for the twitch stuff but the syandana and weapons haven't

3 hours ago, Ershardia said:

Its already been confirmed several times in the past few months that Frost, Ember and an unnamed prime thats most likely going to be Loki will be the next unvaulting in janurary

Also, Frost prime may of come back for the twitch stuff but the syandana and weapons haven't

Imagine the outrage if they had come back with the Twitch Prime promotion... I haven't played around enough with Soma Prime to see why there were people that said that giving the Soma Prime away for practically nothing was too far, but I am also inexperienced when it comes to modding weapons... I am glad that they are brining it back for one reason; Misa Prime! Hopefully, Loki's Accessories will also be worth sinking money into.

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)N7 Sinner said:

Imagine the outrage if they had come back with the Twitch Prime promotion... I haven't played around enough with Soma Prime to see why there were people that said that giving the Soma Prime away for practically nothing was too far, but I am also inexperienced when it comes to modding weapons... I am glad that they are brining it back for one reason; Misa Prime! Hopefully, Loki's Accessories will also be worth sinking money into.

Loki's accessories were just a prime sentinal cosmetic set and the daman prime sugatra, nothing special

6 hours ago, GinKenshin said:

thats would be wrong since rhino an mag were unvualted back in the summer so why unvault them again for winter unualting

18 minutes ago, (Xbox One)ShadowBlood89 said:

thats would be wrong since rhino an mag were unvualted back in the summer so why unvault them again for winter unualting

Two words; Targis Prime. That is the only logical reason for DE to release it so soon. I still have yet to get Targis Prime or Mag Prime since I spent my money on Rhino's Access Pack last summer.

Edited by (XB1)N7 Sinner

5 hours ago, (Xbox One)N7 Sinner said:

Two words; Targis Prime. That is the only logical reason for DE to release it so soon. I still have yet to get Targis Prime or Mag Prime since I spent my money on Rhino's Access Pack last summer.

xD lol so your saying DE would release them early would be since you didn't get the mag access pack. sounds like you think highly of yourself an should wait for the summer unvaulting

11 hours ago, (Xbox One)ShadowBlood89 said:

xD lol so your saying DE would release them early would be since you didn't get the mag access pack. sounds like you think highly of yourself an should wait for the summer unvaulting

Please, don't assume that my post was, in any way, selfish. It would seem that you have misunderstood the point of my post. I am only making the assumption that DE could have released Mag Prime again based solely upon the community'sĀ  overwhelming desire to obtain the Targis Prime. I am not the only one who missed their opportunity to obtain it after all.

Ā 

I, in no way, said that DE should release it again to my benefit. More importantly, I am more than willing to wait for the Targis Prime set and was well aware that DE had already announced their plans to release Ember, Frost, and (likely) Loki this month before I even contributed to the thread.

Edited by (XB1)N7 Sinner