Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Khora related to Arbiters of Hexis?

Sartactics

This is just me rambling, so all Syndicates (No neutral ones) got some sort of story-related events to this point. Perrin got Nidus, Veil got Harrow, Loka got Titania, Meridian got 2 events (Pacifism Defect and Rathuum) and Suda with Octavia. All's left is the Arbiter and looking back at Khora's color scheme I can't help but think we'll get her through them since they look pretty similar in fashion. I dunno, maybe I'm just thinking too much here but what'd you think? Will we get her through a quest or just grind?

Don't remember which Devstream but I vaguely recall them saying Khora is related to the Quills somehow. With the Ghoul transmissions pointing her parts to the plains, there are possible tie-ins with Steel or Arbiters as primary syndicates and Quills secondary.

Even Simarus has Chroma and Cetus Gara, I hope Arbiters are having this or another frame quite soon.

EDIT: Related to the Quills? That sounds nice too, at this rythm only Steel Meridian, Hexis and Conclave'd be the only syndicates without any frame related quest.

Edited by Alangme
I had said Red Veil instead of Meridian

I wouldn't put Steel Meridian in that list since those are events, not frame-related quests. There's also the Ostron with Gara.

vor 6 Minuten schrieb MBaldelli:

I think this is one of those "wait patiently and see" moments.

This. I just hope that Khora will get a proper quest again that also rewards all parts, not just the base blueprint.

They never even teased that she will be in a quest. Ofc she will be but I think it’ll be on Gara level, as in very simple and no major lore involved 

Personally I think AoH will be tied to a different-themed frame, since a beastmaster doesn’t really fit with their theme.....and I think a male frame would fit them better, just imo 

Possible spoiler regarding Ghoul bounty lore drops so without posting actual spoilers, still a warning

Spoiler

Those Lore drops from the Ghoul bounties give you some lore stuff about Venari and Khora and from those it is quite clear that she will be related to the Plains with probably Konzu as a starting point of the quest

vor 9 Minuten schrieb (PS4)i7081277:

nope I guess its quills. tactical potato went to de during dev stream 100. he named his video and I quote:"warframe: new Quill frame khora, katana, uni-vacume."

That's a guess on his part. Even if he knew, he wouldn't be allowed to state it's origin like that without DE allowing and giving the info to other content creators as well

On 1/3/2018 at 1:17 PM, GinKenshin said:

Personally I think AoH will be tied to a different-themed frame, since a beastmaster doesn’t really fit with their theme.....and I think a male frame would fit them better, just imo 

Care to elaborate why a male would fit better? Because Mirage Prime physically looks like she is an Arbiter from Hexis.

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg