Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What weapons would you like to see in game!?

(PSN)i7081277

16 hours ago, LinXiaoWong said:

These weapons maybe reminds you to some weapon which already in the game but these are not those what you compared. Also the same is applied to this what I wrote to Unus. But thankies anyway any suggestions.

Actually some of the weapon might have issues implementing. 

The dandao is very similar to the "long sword" in this game 
which cronus, skana all resemble a dandao move set, except they don't really have the coiling the dao around the shoulder move
that is signature to the dandao.

For Jian the thrust might be the most obvious issue, nikana's tranquil cleave is kind of blind thrust, that cannot be reasonably targetting any part of enemy.

It might be better if a Jian can have the charged attack that thrust at the crosshair much like how gunblade is able to aim the shots now, 

This "charged thrust" could also be implemented on the spear type weapon, which while retaining the sweeping motion that allow crowd control attacks, 
it also allow a player to charge to thrust for tougher enemy units.

Also, if jian is ever going to be implemented, I wish it is something that has orokin inscription on the blade 
and lotus emblem shaped guard... much like this

2.jpg

Also daggers currently is kind of frustrating, you have Spira which you can throw, but then you have twin daggers weapons
that you cannot throw.

Kind of the gun blade idea still, except you throw the dagger out instead of firing a gun, that would be kind of slower than actual throwing weapons 

to balance the no ammo usage advantage.

Edited by Ada_Wong_SG

17 hours ago, Ada_Wong_SG said:

These are completely different in use though. Tiger hooks swords are used to maim. You can hook them together too to swing them in a huge arch. Designed to take down large enemy's (horses etc) and disarm opponents. They are farm more tactical than two swords with a nick on the end,

I want a Rocket Launcher without a charge up time

My Tenno Specters want a Rocket Launcher without a charge up time.

Zarr is great, but it has an arc. I just want something like the Kulstar/Angstrum, but for Primaries so Specters will actually use it outside of when they're downed for all of 3 seconds XD

Edited by Zandermanith222

40 minutes ago, Lanying said:

These are completely different in use though. Tiger hooks swords are used to maim. You can hook them together too to swing them in a huge arch. Designed to take down large enemy's (horses etc) and disarm opponents. They are farm more tactical than two swords with a nick on the end,

Actually you only mentioned one of the function of the Tiger hooks swords,

This linked function effective doubled the reach and turned it into a bladed nunchuck.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQFFi1LMZLNdnQbJu-chsB Helen_Hooks-287x182.jpg

the pommel area is also pointed, which means you can perform a " ice pick hammer" stab with the "lower blade", 

icepick.jpg

The ring guard is also crescent shaped blade, which mean you can use it like a claw

517abc2a53b7187aa7efc8836991a0b0.jpg

The hooks on the end of the blade allow you to trap an opponent's weapon/ hook away their shield.

The hook is also a specific weapon that is made to trap the halberd's extended tip.
If you are using a hook against other bladed weapons it would be harder to disarm an opponent.

440px-Chinese_dagger-axe_and_related_pol

The reversed hook "nicks" would retain the function to link 2 swords together, just that you need a forward hook to
perform trapping and hooking more intuitively.

The thing is currently the melee system is horrible with the E,E,E,E,E,E,E,E,E thing, that means 
if you need to call out any function of them the combo input might be a bit of a headache

Edited by Ada_Wong_SG

I desperately need for a polearm gunblade, really. Something like combine of speargun and polearm.

Also single war fan, NOT like Gunsen that is consists of two fans. A throwable fan seems better.

And... grenade? We have Pox already, but what about the others?

Shield&pistol seems good too, as Shield Lancer does.

I'd like to see major rebalance of already existing weapons, not adding new one.

If anything, DE should slow down at spewing new weapons before the ideas.

Don't believe this is a problem? Well how about that?

We had Kogake with one simple (hidden back then) quirk - it had 1000 base damage wall attack.

Then Kogake got stipped of said quirk rendered absolutely useless  and dull no mater how you look at it. To make Obex with same quirk.

Or look at Attica. This high RoF crossbow was released first, then DE released Zhuge bringing nothing new to the table, but with better overall stats (Now Attica has a bit bigger damage, but it's useless for damage anyway, being more suited for Thunderbolt spam for bringing that-one-dragon-key to the table. And Zhuge beats it with it's string torn). To add insult to injury, complaints about Attica having alarming sound, it had it for insane amount of time while Zhuge was rendered silent.

i know i have allready said some of the weapons i would like to see in this game but i would love to see a set of energy melee types kind of like lightsabers and beam swords that's range can go from a dagger size to greatsword or staff length of range during things like melee heavy swings and melee combos. speaking of that de really needs to switch their melee combos into a light and heavy attack.

On 1/6/2018 at 6:21 AM, TsukuyomiNoGeki said:

YES! Just make it bigger and cooler and I'm sold!

Also make scythes bigger!

I also want weapons that are like Monster Hunter weapons. They're just so epic. I really want one that's like a Charge Blade.

A big sword and shield! A bigger axe!! AND EVEN BIGGER EXPLOSIONS!!!

Easily would become the most broken weapon in the game.

And if you didn't notice, I like bigger weapons. After playing Monster Hunter, normal size weapons just don't cut it anymore.

On 04/01/2018 at 9:10 AM, AlphaPHENIX said:

More Hybrid melee weapons like the Dark-Split Sword...and also letting as switch modes in combat because otherwise there is no point to using them.

Specifically I want a Bow that splits into Dual Swords.

I would aslo like to see a pirmary and secondary version of the Silva & Aegis. The Silva is basically just a handle that emits flames, so make the flames shorter and you have throwing daggers with innate heat. The Aegis expands by realsing it's pieces outwards and connecting them with flames...do the same but rearrange the pieces and you have a bow.

I think it would make more sense for the bow to turn into a whip or a sword and whip instead of dual swords

I want a giant cleaver like nozarashi from bleach

Also a minigun and a gauss cannon 

And a handgun like the last word from destiny

Also a big double barrel revolver hand cannon with disjoint barrels one below another and separate drums for each barrel

Edited by krodha36

Il y a 3 heures, (PS4)THE_HUNTER96929 a dit :

I think it would make more sense for the bow to turn into a whip or a sword and whip instead of dual swords

The string would be made out of energy, that easily disappears when it's not needed.

You know, similiar to the Lenz.

Edited by AlphaPHENIX

On 1/4/2018 at 4:40 PM, maddragonmaster said:

well since alot of people are thinking or want an actual big scythe type weapon added to the game then i got an idea for one that involves giving the weapon the damage types of slash penitration and blast (or if impacts rag doll effects are good enough then impact in status 2.0). the reason i added blast in here is because i thought of combining the jat kittag, a staff, and a scythe together creating a rocket or jat powered scythe.

RspJyHy.gif

I also want a handcannon with 6 barrels that can be charged up to unleash all 6 barrels at once instead of firing them individually.

Edited by Cryptix123

Melee:
- Weapon-Sets of Elbow & Knee Blades, Spikes, whatever
- Weapon-Sets of Forearm & Shin Blades, Spikes, whatever
- Two Chains, each on his own, in every Hand with several different Styles of Attachements to it
- More Big Swords, more Swords..

Primary/Secondary:
- Boomerang-Style Weapons
- Weapons with Rebound-/Bounce-Projectiles like Discs, Ninja-Stars, etc.pp
- Bigger Pistols! Its a Shame that the hard-hitting Pistols in WF looks like Toys! Something mixed between Desert Eagle & Angstrum, but a Pistol...

I would like to see those Melee-ones:

Weapon-Sets for Elbows & Knees

like Blades, Spikes whatever

Weapon-Sets for Forearms & 

On 13/1/2561 at 9:44 PM, Cryptix123 said:

RspJyHy.gif

I also want a handcannon with 6 barrels that can be charged up to unleash all 6 barrels at once instead of firing them individually.

ZARR harr go for it, lad.

It's a shotgun cross breed with grenade launcher. It's more than 6 with Split Chamber. And also funny reload animation

Edited by R3b3ll10n90s

i want a pistol cannon 

On 1/13/2018 at 8:44 AM, Cryptix123 said:

RspJyHy.gif

that made me thing of an wolf shaped hand cannon secondary that deals cold damage and a fiery 1 handed dragon sword that deals heat damage, and the desire to see dual weilding pistols and 1 handed swords now.