The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Samurai Frame

(PSN)kingbrown2012

15 minutes ago, (PS4)kingbrown2012 said:

I’m suprised warframe doesn’t have a samurai frame like that has ideas of Vergil, jet stream sam, and afro samurai all mixed into one.

But as fan concept there is one samurai frame but sadly the devs not use fx models only inspirations.

here we go.

Uhg. Why base a frame on slander? The only reason Muramasa's swords are considered "evil" is because Ieyasu was a petty man. "Oh, this guy's swords were used to slay my friends and relatives. Now I'm gonna make them illegal and slander his name because I'm shogun." Tch. Oda wouldn't have done that if he survived.

Besides, there are much more popular and legendary figures like Miyamoto Musashi, Minamoto no Yoshi tsune (there isn't suppose to be a space in his name but the filter thinks I'm swearing), or even Benkei who is famed for holding a bridge by himself so effectively that the enemy feared crossing it long after they actually killed him (the adrenaline caused him to stay standing up after he died). Though if you want to go more mythical there is Momotaro.

Edited by Mifune013

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/3/2018 at 10:33 PM, Zomsan said:

Ash with nikana = samurai

On 1/3/2018 at 11:39 PM, Gandergear said:

Excalibur + nikana + edo armor = samurai

Eh. Yo. Not really. While late era Samurai were known for the katana earlier eras were known for spear, naginata, and bow. In fact originally samurai were mounted archers. So if anything a samurai is a frame with edo armor and the daikyu. Though if you want something more sengoku you should grab the tiberon.