Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

not even an event reward?

TolaShamgar

3 minutes ago, Clats01 said:

unless you count the 2 weapons you can get as rewards from doing the bounties, not every event has the give a vandal/ wraith weapon.

meh. those are just kinda...... there...... id actually enjoy wraiths of those though tbh

I just sort of assumed the two new weapon blueprints and the warfan stance was reason enough to participate. Maybe I'm missing out on free-hand-out-day or something and I'm sure that makes me an outsider, but I was happy with what I got from it. Grinding codexes was probably a chore for some, but I didn't care much about doing those specifically because of the repetitive nature.

Besides, the ghouls were really well designed imo! Shows how far they've come in creating interesting mobs.

Edited by Frosthaven83

41 minutes ago, Frosthaven83 said:

I just sort of assumed the two new weapon blueprints and the warfan stance was reason enough to participate. Maybe I'm missing out on free-hand-out-day or something and I'm sure that makes me an outsider, but I was happy with what I got from it. Grinding codexes was probably a chore for some, but I didn't care much about doing those specifically because of the repetitive nature.

Besides, the ghouls were really well designed imo! Shows how far they've come in creating interesting mobs.

yeah they were fun to fight, but I hope you never get your next mr test done. 

8 minutes ago, TolaShamgar said:

enjoy your akstilletos lol 

already own them. why have a scan reward when i can have helios do it or do it myself, don't feel like doing 2-3 months (repeat of gara) ghoul bounties to get scans. I always figured those scans were placeholders for better rewards like the cat/ips frame and other content like that that they didn't have time to release. (I've only gotten like 1 or 2 scans from that 'event', so seems just like gara drops all over again)

Edited by darksithis002