Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who are your favourite Warframe YouTubers?

ugoooo

The only youtuber i "watch" that covers something warframe related is Buff0n that does mandachord covers. Its just so cool to see what you can create using the mandachord. But he never speaks in his videos so im not sure if that really counts as a youtuber in this thread

Best excrementposter : Shy (yea, you write it other way but not looking to get any more verbal warnings)

Best builds for what doesn't exist but we all do it sooner or later: Rio

Best info/fun/discussion: Tactical Potato, McGamerz, OriginalWickedFun

Best math and production: Distant observer

Best f the meta, let's do it with all frames: Havier

But I only started this post to mention best pure riven + new weapons guy: my boi Ksilisab!

His videos are low effort, no script, make 'em as you go along, but he is very up to date with showcasing good rivens on new and old weapons..

Which is all I care about these last 6-8 months of Warframe.

I don't follow any of the "popular" ones because they all post the same stuff and none are funny or interesting to me personally.
I am however subbed to LifeOfRio and Tavier Corsair. They are the only ones who make me go "Aha, I didn't think of that"

Edited by xLUONG

Skillup got me into this game. Has one of the best introductions into what this game is all about as an overview. Some people have complained he doesn't know what's up but let's be real, his production quality is really up there and his opinions really well said. 

I find a lot of Brozime's videos the same/boring but that's purposeful on him for comparative weapons (aka same combat test every time, damage tests). As a way to learn what a weapon is like before building it, I find him to be really helpful. Also some of his ideas are pretty damn good. 

McGamer is the guy I've gone to learn about how my frames work. His descriptions in those videos are perfect for someone just getting into the frame. He's good at verbalizing all interactions between abilities, although his opinion on whether I should get the warframe is always "Yes" (except for Mag....).  

11 hours ago, (PS4)BLOOD-LINE-01 said:

I’m gay and I don’t like Rob. The “he gets hate because he is gay” deflection is quite frankly moronic/arrogant and just shows how right people are to call him unlikeable. Rob is not funny, nor does he “know whats going down”. He’s a cringe-worthy egotist who doesn’t have a personality beyond “I’m gay” and just treats anyone who disagrees with him (or DE) as brain-dead children or, as you so demonstrated, homophobes.

It’s attitude people care about, not who you go to bed with.

He actually does know what he talks about as he does extensive playtesting on his builds. He knows a whole lot more than some of these other youtubers. Also he's one of the nicest people to DE so I don't where you got that from. I find him quite funny and entertaining. And the only ones he treats brain dead are those who don't know what they're actually talking about.

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)RevenantRequiem said:

He actually does know what he talks about as he does extensive playtesting on his builds. He knows a whole lot more than some of these other youtubers. Also he's one of the nicest people to DE so I don't where you got that from. I find him quite funny and entertaining. And the only ones he treats brain dead are those who don't know what they're actually talking about.

Anyone can do extensive play testing. It’s not exactly something that requires genius level intellect, just basic math skills. So quoting that is like quoting he can make spaghetti.

He doesn’t know a “whole lot more” at all. He wants to give off that impression but Rob is definitely not as smart as he makes himself out to be. 

There is a fine difference between being nice to someone and being a lapdog. He supports them in everything even when they are wrong (cough) Void_Glitch (cough). If you even say anything against any decision DE has made, he treats you like you’re brain dead. You have completely fallen into that ignorance yourself when you posted that he only gets hate “cuz he’s gay”.

If you like repitive stale “humour” that doesn’t change at all from a man who thinks that he is completely infallible and thinks sexuality = personality, then good for you. Just don’t go around acting like he is the best person ever, because he most certainly is not. There is a reason why he is generally disliked.

On 1/6/2018 at 7:27 PM, DatDarkOne said:

^^This is why I can't dismiss him.  He has playing experience behind is builds and strategies.  His builds and strategies reflect that.  

His strat was typically, have a Trinity mule, so I was not too impressed. I wonder if his strategy has gotten less obvious.

My go-to is always Brozime and Noobshowtech, sometimes Rio. Every build of theirs that I've used I ended up loving, any choice I made based on their opinions I haven't regretted. I use many others but I might not after hearing some of the things people are saying about them. 

Edited by Threa

1 hour ago, UrielColtan said:

His strat was typically, have a Trinity mule, so I was not too impressed. I wonder if his strategy has gotten less obvious.

From what I've seen and watched, he's usually doing solo survivals.  Kinda hard to depend on a Trinity when there isn't one.  

On 1/10/2018 at 6:23 PM, DatDarkOne said:

From what I've seen and watched, he's usually doing solo survivals.  Kinda hard to depend on a Trinity when there isn't one.  

I would have expected him to have changed, but I've never seen a solo survival video from him with multiple hours on it. I looked at his whole channel and stopped at anything that was too old. So maybe you have a stream clip?

Edited by UrielColtan