Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where did dual wielding single swords & pistols go?

Grimmzi

SoonTM

Devs are currently very occupied with Umbra and the Venus Landscape, and most people would much rather have those than worry about dual-wielding. Priorities, Tenno.

I do look forward to it as well, I hope we get a Sentient themed Pistol to go with the Broken War. and Euphona Prime with Dakra Prime would be pretty awesome.

am i the only one who thinks that whole update is just kinda pointless? everything that can be done in that system could be done without such hassle. it would be actually useful if we were also blocking with our melee when aiming with the pistol. then it would be worth the hassle.

21 minutes ago, Zeclem said:

am i the only one who thinks that whole update is just kinda pointless? everything that can be done in that system could be done without such hassle. it would be actually useful if we were also blocking with our melee when aiming with the pistol. then it would be worth the hassle.

Maybe not the only one but one of a few, this kind of mechanic is meant to look cool, feel badass, that is entire point of this game. 

It went to the same place that the kingpin system went. And the ash rework. And hydroid’s 2 carrying enemies from his 3 with him. And the corpus raid. And the bird companions. And the helminth cyst (and that whole room tbh). And the rest of the operator room. And the closed doors on relays. And any other number of things that they added and then never finished.