Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corrupt A Wish

Neo3602

6 hours ago, AkerTheSpjot said:

Drats

Granted, star chart is now officially a ghost town, as people soon to discover the freedom of doing missions at their own pace without interference or judgment. Truly a haven.

Speaking of which, I wish moon spy sorties are more frequent.

Granted, they now takke up every sortie mission.

I wish this thread wasn't as confusing in the last handful of posts 

On 2018-09-25 at 2:40 AM, (PS4)SentientSnowlump said:

Granted, they now takke up every sortie mission.

I wish this thread wasn't as confusing in the last handful of posts 

Granted, those last posts are now not as confusing as the latest ones after this one.

I wish I understood what I just typed

7 minutes ago, AkerTheSpjot said:

Granted, those last posts are now not as confusing as the latest ones after this one.

I wish I understood what I just typed

Granted, you now know the meaning of what you just typed, but all realisation process was in a language unknown to you.

I whi people would stop complain that a PUG doesnt run 4 maxed relics for newest Prime items

Edited by HorridaMessor

12 minutes ago, HorridaMessor said:

I whi people would stop complain that a PUG doesnt run 4 maxed relics for newest Prime items

Granted. Whining stops. RNG makes sure the newest items never dtop. 

I wish for DE to make more game modes.

Edited by Pinegulf
typo

1 hour ago, Pinegulf said:

Granted. Whining stops. RNG makes sure the newest items never dtop. 

I wish for DE to make more game modes.

Granted, all the newest l00t are then stuffed into new game modes and left to bleed dry until the next one comes out, rinse and repeat.

I wish for a rap battle between every named character in game. Clem gets a pass since he wins by default.

il y a 11 minutes, AkerTheSpjot a dit :

Granted, all the newest l00t are then stuffed into new game modes and left to bleed dry until the next one comes out, rinse and repeat.

I wish for a rap battle between every named character in game. Clem gets a pass since he wins by default.

Granted, but they're all bad (KW "singing" Bohemian Rapsody kinda bad) and everybody hates you for this disgusting show, to the point where people join the Stalker to hunt you down in every single game, 100vs1. 

I wish people would stop saying that "balance isn't important in PvE games" and understand that powercreep can be bad even in co-op games. 

18 hours ago, Blade_Wolf_16 said:

Granted, but they're all bad (KW "singing" Bohemian Rapsody kinda bad) and everybody hates you for this disgusting show, to the point where people join the Stalker to hunt you down in every single game, 100vs1. 

I wish people would stop saying that "balance isn't important in PvE games" and understand that powercreep can be bad even in co-op games. 

Granted, the sight of a lone tenno getting maimed by 100 enemies innovates Steve to revamp warframe into warframe royale, 100% pvp, rendering the argument inapplicable.

I wish I could draw better.

Le 27/09/2018 à 11:04, AkerTheSpjot a dit :

Granted, the sight of a lone tenno getting maimed by 100 enemies innovates Steve to revamp warframe into warframe royale, 100% pvp, rendering the argument inapplicable.

I wish I could draw better.

But you can only drawn furries for the rest of your live

I wish trials comming back soon

Le 29/09/2018 à 12:25, AkerTheSpjot a dit :

Granted, but LoR will demand a sacrifice to access

I wish for a legionaire warframe who punches and kick people.

Granted, but now 100% of the playbase are weeb who spam ONE PUNCH in region chat (wait it's already the case with atlas)

I whish to have a playable Clem Prime warframe

Il y a 1 heure, Wind_Blade a dit :

Granted, but now 100% of the playbase are weeb who spam ONE PUNCH in region chat (wait it's already the case with atlas)

I whish to have a playable Clem Prime warframe

Granted, but only in Wyrmius.

I wish I had the motivation to do my assigmnent. 

Il y a 2 heures, AkerTheSpjot a dit :

Big mood

Anyway, granted, but you can't turn them in.

I wish for a party birb.

Granted, but the birb gets eaten by a random guy who thinks he's Sylvester and that the birb was Tweety. 

I wish I could cut Ballas' head off and keep it in my Orbiter as a trophy. Oh and give his body to my fishes. Ordis forgot to buy them food this week and they're starving. 

9 minutes ago, Blade_Wolf_16 said:

Granted, but the birb gets eaten by a random guy who thinks he's Sylvester and that the birb was Tweety. 

I wish I could cut Ballas' head off and keep it in my Orbiter as a trophy. Oh and give his body to my fishes. Ordis forgot to buy them food this week and they're starving. 

Granted, Ballas's head now starts mutating into a giant infested monster that devours your ship.

I wish for the universe to enter into an endless state of entropy right now.

edit: Is it even possible to corrupt this wish?

Edited by (XB1)ultamite hero

il y a 2 minutes, (XB1)ultamite hero a dit :

Granted, Ballas's head now starts mutating into a giant infested monster that devours your ship.

I wish for the universe to enter into an endless state of entropy right now.

edit: Is it even possible to corrupt this wish?

Anything can be Corrupted. Incuding you...he-hem...

Granted, but to achieve this entropy, every life form must cease to exist, every star must die and every planet must merge into one gigantic mass of gas, stone and ice while every single black hole in the universe start absorbing each other, creating a black hole so huge that it collapses in a massive shockwave that pushes the mega-planet to the edge of the universe where it gets annihilated for some reason. Now that the Universe is empty, your "endless entropy" is finaly acheived. 

I wish I didn't spend so much time on this and went to bed instead.

7 minutes ago, Blade_Wolf_16 said:

Anything can be Corrupted. Incuding you...he-hem...

Granted, but to achieve this entropy, every life form must cease to exist, every star must die and every planet must merge into one gigantic mass of gas, stone and ice while every single black hole in the universe start absorbing each other, creating a black hole so huge that it collapses in a massive shockwave that pushes the mega-planet to the edge of the universe where it gets annihilated for some reason. Now that the Universe is empty, your "endless entropy" is finaly acheived. 

I wish I didn't spend so much time on this and went to bed instead.

Granted, You get to go to your bed and sleep. But you will be sleeping for all eternity.

I wish for my wish to be corrupted and not corrupted.

30 minutes ago, Blade_Wolf_16 said:

Granted, but you can only use them to remove polarities.

I wish I wasn't so addicted to coffee. 

Granted. You're now addicted to meth. If you thought you had the jitters before...

I wish every weekend was a long weekend and the work week was only 20 hours.

29 minutes ago, (PS4)abbacephas said:

Granted. You're now addicted to meth. If you thought you had the jitters before...

I wish every weekend was a long weekend and the work week was only 20 hours.

Granted, but the workload is then increased across the board to compensate with little to no down time, taking a break is banned and every position is occupied constantly. It's a twenty-hour survival of the fittest, as people take the weekends off preparing for the next Crunch.

I wish to be able to consume caffein risk free regardless of amount.

Edited by AkerTheSpjot

1 hour ago, AkerTheSpjot said:

Granted, but the workload is then increased across the board to compensate with little to no down time, taking a break is banned and every position is occupied constantly. It's a twenty-hour survival of the fittest, as people take the weekends off preparing for the next Crunch.

I wish to be able to consume caffein risk free regardless of amount.

Granted, but you can only have caffeine for the rest of your life.

I wish for competitive pac-man.

Il y a 5 heures, -Fergie- a dit :

Granted, but you can only have caffeine for the rest of your life.

I wish for competitive pac-man.

Granted, there's now a Pac-Man skin if Fornite and all the players using it gets 20000% more competitive (this includes rage, salt, troll and trashtalk).

I wish Fortnite would finaly die.

1 minute ago, Blade_Wolf_16 said:

Granted, there's now a Pac-Man skin if Fornite and all the players using it gets 20000% more competitive (this includes rage, salt, troll and trashtalk).

I wish Fortnite would finaly die.

Granted, but Fortnite 2 replaced it.

I wish platelets were boys.

il y a 5 minutes, -Fergie- a dit :

Granted, but Fortnite 2 replaced it.

I wish platelets were boys.

Granted, but it starts yet another gender-fight that will lead us to WW3 and erase mankind from existance, alongside all the cute animals who deserved to live but couldn't because of this specific wish. (You monster...)

I wish there was no restriction on how many Rivens you have (aka unlimited slots for free) with no impact on the data storage whatsoever. 

Edited by Blade_Wolf_16

1 minute ago, Blade_Wolf_16 said:

Granted, but it starts yet another gender-fight that will lead us to WW3 and erase mankind from existance, alongside all the cute animals who deserved to live but couldn't because of this specific wish. (You monster...)

I wish there was no restriction on how many Rivens you have (aka unlimited slots for free) with no impact on the data storage whatsoever. 

Granted. Unfortunately, DE soon creates Übermensch mods, which make rivens all but obsolete and you can only have one slot for them at the cost of your very soul.

I wish the sun would come out to play.