Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corrupt A Wish

Neo3602

13 hours ago, Blade_Wolf_16 said:

Granted, but it fills your house, workplace, car, etc. so you have to live outside (and you can't use the materials to build a shelter of some sort because it would get insta-filled by materials).

I wish there was no song limit to the Mandaccord.

Granted but additional song slots are 25 plat per song. You start with 2 slots.

I wish for an option to toggle on/off cloth physics on syandanas/skirts.

3 hours ago, Obviousclone said:

Granted but additional song slots are 25 plat per song. You start with 2 slots.

I wish for an option to toggle on/off cloth physics on syandanas/skirts.

Granted but the toggle affects another player at random, instead of you, while your toggle is affected by yet another randomly selected player.

I wish for sleep.

9 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Granted but the toggle affects another player at random, instead of you, while your toggle is affected by yet another randomly selected player.

I wish for sleep.

Granted, but it's the sleeping curse for Sleeping Beauty

I wish for good credit

• 2 weeks later...
On 2018-09-05 at 6:17 PM, Blade_Wolf_16 said:

Granted, but you can only spend those creds on DNA Stabilisers.

I wish Youtube would stop demonitizing people just because of a couple swear words. 

Granted, they started demonitizing people because of memes

I wish for pancakes.

il y a une heure, Gamma745 a dit :

Granted, they started demonitizing people because of memes

I wish for pancakes.

(Wait, NO! Not the memes! pls!)

Granted, your organs are now made out of pancakes and you can't stop eating them, even if the pain is unbearable.

I wish I would stop wasting my time and actualy do something productive.

Granted, you are now the greatest meme producer in the universe, your talent are so great that everyone (including you) exploding from being overloaded by enormous amount of humor you put into your meme.

I wish that Regor got submerged, which then filled with Scuba Clem and ever-yelling Aquatic Variant of Uganda Knuckle tribe.

Il y a 13 heures, kantapon a dit :

Granted, you are now the greatest meme producer in the universe, your talent are so great that everyone (including you) exploding from being overloaded by enormous amount of humor you put into your meme.

I wish that Regor got submerged, which then filled with Scuba Clem and ever-yelling Aquatic Variant of Uganda Knuckle tribe.

Granted, but the Ugandan Knuckles sacrifice you in order to please their gods so they can finaly find da way.

I wish Sargas Ruk would understand that he does not deserve any challenge (by giving him a 10000000% vulnerability to back finishers so we can murder him like the dog he is).

Edited by Blade_Wolf_16

4 hours ago, Blade_Wolf_16 said:

Granted, but the Ugandan Knuckles sacrifice you in order to please their gods so they can finaly find da way.

I wish Sargas Ruk would understand that he does not deserve any challenge (by giving him a 10000000% vulnerability to back finishers so we can murder him in the back like the dog he is).

Granted, but now he monologues on death akin to corrupted vor, only greater in length. His spiel extends for each defeat and prevent extraction.

I wish for longer attention span.

2 minutes ago, AkerTheSpjot said:

Granted, but now he monologues on death akin to corrupted vor, only greater in length. His spiel extends for each defeat and prevent extraction.

I wish for longer attention span.

Granted, you became too focused when doing any given task or activity, unable to divert your attention for 9 hours minimum.

I wish for a giant robot we can use in Warframe.

il y a 17 minutes, Gamma745 a dit :

Granted, you became too focused when doing any given task or activity, unable to divert your attention for 9 hours minimum.

I wish for a giant robot we can use in Warframe.

Granted, you can summon any robot from any game/anime/movie/etc. (pretty much like Ready Player One), but only on Tuesdays, when it's a double digit pair number, on a full moon, after giving birth to a purple seagull with blond hair and finaly, only if Tyl Regor is performing a live dissection while sitting on your neighbour's cat as it's eating paint.

I wish I didn't spend all this time thinking about this^ weird thing that will now hunt my dreams.

Edited by Blade_Wolf_16

5 minutes ago, Blade_Wolf_16 said:

Granted, you can summon any robot from any game/anime/movie/etc. (pretty much like Ready Player One), but only on Tuesdays, when it's a double digit pair number, on a full moon, after giving birth to a purple seagull with blond hair and finaly, only if Tyl Regor is performing a live dissection while sitting on your neighbour's cat as it's eating paint.

I wish I didn't spend all this time thinking about this^ weird thing that will now hunt my dreams.

Granted, that time spent is removed from this reality and is isolated in its own bubble dimension where your past self spends eternity in a loop, pondering a conclusion to his corrupt-a-wish attempt.

I wish for a large pizza.

20 minutes ago, AkerTheSpjot said:

Granted, that time spent is removed from this reality and is isolated in its own bubble dimension where your past self spends eternity in a loop, pondering a conclusion to his corrupt-a-wish attempt.

I wish for a large pizza.

Granted. But it is way past its sell by date.

I wish I had the drive to complete the Revenant quest by collecting all his parts from these cursed bounties.

1 hour ago, (PS4)abbacephas said:

Granted. But it is way past its sell by date.

I wish I had the drive to complete the Revenant quest by collecting all his parts from these cursed bounties.

The thought of pizzas going bad legitimately never occured to me. I'd place it just above existential horror for now

Granted, there will be a popup message everytime you finish a mission similar to riven max cap message telling you to finish the quest. Additionally, new dialogues are added following each transmission, giving you the same reminder.

I wish I can git gud

Il y a 7 heures, AkerTheSpjot a dit :

Révéler le contenu masqué

The thought of pizzas going bad legitimately never occured to me. I'd place it just above existential horror for now

Granted, there will be a popup message everytime you finish a mission similar to riven max cap message telling you to finish the quest. Additionally, new dialogues are added following each transmission, giving you the same reminder.

I wish I can git gud

Granted, but only in Roblox. 

I wish I had a PC able to handle great games (newest Tomb Raider, Witcher 3, etc.) without crashing or lag.

Il y a 6 heures, (PS4)SentientSnowlump a dit :

Granted, but they are all outclassed by easier to obtain mods.

I wish I could remember what I was thinking about a minute ago.

Granted, but you realise it's now too late to do anything about it and you feel depressed because you always forget stuff and remember hours after.

I wish luck to my roommate who's on a "date" (fish on, if you know what I mean).

Edited by Blade_Wolf_16