Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If you're doing an AtlasRework at the very least add this ONE thing.

(PSN)Croewe

LET ATLAS BE HIS RUMBLER!

I've made several rework threads for Atlas going over every ability in detail and what needs to be changed about them (he's one of my favourite frames) but there is a single thing I and everyone I've talked to wanted. Let him be his Rumbler!

That's all you need to do to please the majority of the community with his rework. The assets are already there all you need to do is tweak the numbers for PvE.

I hope he has a rework that actually makes him look the part but not a replica of rhino...I remember Guild Wars had the Earth Magic for Elementalist had a crazy ability called Sliver Armor. It gave you +def and returned damage on impact, that would be crazy. I would even like if he had a Ward since he is a Boxer/Brawler to box his enemies. I think if you stick to what he has now, you need rumblers to do more or be more and have amazing AI to be reliable, need a better way to defend himself or something he is protecting...needs a much quicker CC and easier to use...the cool thing is once his rework comes in and he becomes fun and good to me, he has some nice tennogen stuff

5 hours ago, chainchompguy3 said:

For those who might not be in the know, this is already a thing: Atlas can armor himself with his rumbler ability already, with a PVP-only Augment.

Just like Mesa's ballistic Waltz augment, as soon as people saw it in PVP, they really wanted it in PVE, AKA the actual game.

Why DE hasn't allowed them in PvE yet? According to Reb it's for the same reason they don't allow PvP Stances in PvE: "because they aren't balanced for pve" which is several degrees of BS because PvE is a gordian knot of unbalanced stuff stacked on top of each other.

The Rumbled PvP augment is just too good to stay in PvP. I honestly don’t understand the reason behind it being restricted into that game mode. Heck, I’m in the ballpark where Rumbled should be Atlas’ base Power 4 ability.

He seriously needs a rework, not just slight tweaks to overall performance. A full-blown rework to his abilities while keeping his Power 1 and Passive alone.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Lei-Lei_23 said:

The Rumbled PvP augment is just too good to stay in PvP. I honestly don’t understand the reason behind it being restricted into that game mode. Heck, I’m in the ballpark where Rumbled should be Atlas’ base Power 4 ability.

He seriously needs a rework, not just slight tweaks to overall performance. A full-blown rework to his abilities while keeping his Power 1 and Passive alone.

500 dmg absorb is weak

21 hours ago, (PS4)Lei-Lei_23 said:

read my comment above.

19 hours ago, (PS4)big_eviljak said:

500 dmg absorb is weak

not that hard to tweak. Just make the game gives you 2 mods instead of one, the PvP one,  displayed on the pvp arsenal only, with 500. And the pve one, displayed only on the pve arsenal and having a more fitting stat like 5000. Also make it affected by STR.

On 1/21/2018 at 7:37 AM, Nazrethim said:

displayed only on the pve arsenal and having a more fitting stat like 5000.

Lol.... 5000? With Strength? So ~10,000? Yeah, no. I'm also against abilities that coverup my fashionframe. At best, give it nezha treatment. 900ish health with 3x armor multiplier or even Rhino of 1200 health and 2.5x armor since it would require an augment slot. 

7 minutes ago, MuscleBeach said:

Lol.... 5000? With Strength? So ~10,000? Yeah, no. I'm also against abilities that coverup my fashionframe. At best, give it nezha treatment. 900ish health with 3x armor multiplier or even Rhino of 1200 health and 2.5x armor since it would require an augment slot. 

Rhino can get absolutely insane Iron Skin numbers with his augment.

Were this to be a PvE auvment, it'd have to give a really high damage absorb or it probably wouldn't be very fun.

4 minutes ago, (PS4)Vagnar said:

Rhino can get absolutely insane Iron Skin numbers with his augment.

Were this to be a PvE auvment, it'd have to give a really high damage absorb or it probably wouldn't be very fun.

Funny you say that. The only reason I'm not against giving Atlas a shield is because it would require the use of an augment to do so. Also, Rhino gets insane numbers using an augment for a different ability that requires hitting people (not sacrificing everything for power strength). A 1 click super Rhino shield is not balanced or fair to Rhino. Besides, why does it need to be comparable in strength to Rhino's? You should base abilities on what a warframe needs to succeed, not what other warframes have. 

It'd be nice if people could think of ideas that do something besides further his Landslide build (adding survivability between punches by shutting off his only other build around ability with this augment mod). 

1 minute ago, MuscleBeach said:

Funny you say that. The only reason I'm not against giving Atlas a shield is because it would require the use of an augment to do so. Also, Rhino gets insane numbers using an augment for a different ability that requires hitting people (not sacrificing everything for power strength). A 1 click super Rhino shield is not balanced or fair to Rhino. Besides, why does it need to be comparable in strength to Rhino's? You should base abilities on what a warframe needs to succeed, not what other warframes have. 

It'd be nice if people could think of ideas that do something besides further his Landslide build (adding survivability between punches by shutting off his only other build around ability with this augment mod). 

Atlas has been one of my two mains for years. I have billions of ideas, but admittedly I'm fine with him as is, so basic buffs would be totally welcome to me. I run a hybrid build that uses all 4 skills and have literally 0 issues in content at this point, mostly due to familiarity. Most don't seem to agree with that though. I'm not really asking for this Augment tbh, but WERE it to be what they described, I wouldn't be able to justify using it without an impressive amount of mitigation.

21 minutes ago, (PS4)Vagnar said:

Atlas has been one of my two mains for years. I have billions of ideas, but admittedly I'm fine with him as is, so basic buffs would be totally welcome to me. I run a hybrid build that uses all 4 skills and have literally 0 issues in content at this point, mostly due to familiarity. Most don't seem to agree with that though. I'm not really asking for this Augment tbh, but WERE it to be what they described, I wouldn't be able to justify using it without an impressive amount of mitigation.

Same here, except I've only been maining him for like 6 months. Only been playing WF for like 2 years. I'd welcome basic buffs too but I have not found a balanced build that is satisfactory for sortie 3, and I've tested. It also got demolished on sortie 1 energy drain, but that's a little more understandable since I'm stubborn and don't use energy pads. 

I'd only use the shield augment if it took less mod space than Quick Thinking setup.