Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[All Platforms] PRIME VAULT UNSEALED: Extended until April 10th!

[DE]Danielle

13 minutes ago, Max16111 said:

Why is this taking so long it should have been out be now ? DE is even not saying anything about it and for many people who are saying 7th or 8th for EU and whtever dude if you cant read simple English you can at least be quiet and say nothing because it clearly states 

The Prime Vault is opening on all platforms on February 6*

*Prime Vault Unsealed launches on February 6. See below for PlayStation 4 regional launch dates:
· North and South America – February 6
· Europe – February 7
· Asia – February 7
· Japan – February 8

so stop with the later dates thing plus we all know its according to NA timings but still now its almost half day in NA as well.. So there is a delay and we dont know what it is from.

Bit cranky today? haha. I only meant the actual time like something with a PM or AM attached to the end lol

I really liked this game; 242 hours so far (and that's only measuring time spent actually in missions) and I've been playing less than two months. It's a shame you're forcing people to play Cetus. I absolutely hate spending time in the plains even with a good supply of archwings and a PC that has little to no issue running it. It's not fun, the bounties suck and are repetitive, and I'm not even going to go into detail about stuff like leechers and hosts leaving.

I've put money into this game because I loved what it was and wanted to support your work, but I'm just going to draw the line here and quit. Space ninjas traveling through space and just parkouring and killing things is what I enjoyed. Not a freaking errand boy traversing vast stretches of bungus littered with annoying &#! flying vehicles and mobs. I hope the people you are pleasing by LOCKING content (particularly content that newbies like me are interested in) to Cetus are worth more to you than people like me or just people who just can't run Cetus. I'd rather re-craft my Vauban P than run that garbage.

I'll concede that, yes, this makes it much easier to farm *specific* relics, but I don't give a single crap if it's easier if it being easier means doing content that makes me want to pull my toenails out. Not to mention that there are a limited number of bounties and there is now another element of RNG where you have to hope that the bounties that day are even featuring the relic you want/need. That bounty with Axi E1 you need for Ember has consistently only shown up oon days where you have to work all day? Tough luck, go spend some plat to buy the part. There are more issues, but I'm sure others have already stressed what they are.

Thanks for giving me the motivation to jump ship! I appreciate it since I can now dedicate the time to studying even more since my Nursing program is picking up.
I just really regret dropping some of the money I did for Tennogen *right* before you guys announced the unvaulted relics were Cetus locked :] Could've waited like a week and spent that elsewhere like MHW...

2 minutes ago, SanguineSavant said:

I'm always pleased to see these things make a comeback but even I can see how congested the systems going to be trying to get one specific relic to get one specific piece in the future when there's going to be ad infinitum prime pieces added to the game.

New primes release at about the same rate as old ones get put into the vault, and from now on, or at the very least for this unvault, unvaulted relics will be in PoE bounties, so it actually can't get more congested than it is now

1 minute ago, Izzes said:

Bummer, I had 75% discount off to buy stuff and was hoping I could grab myself the big pack, but now I have only 40 minutes left. Oh well... grind it is.

login discounts are only for platinum purchases

1 minute ago, Soibal said:

I really liked this game; 242 hours so far (and that's only measuring time spent actually in missions) and I've been playing less than two months. It's a shame you're forcing people to play Cetus. I absolutely hate spending time in the plains even with a good supply of archwings and a PC that has little to no issue running it. It's not fun, the bounties suck and are repetitive, and I'm not even going to go into detail about stuff like leechers and hosts leaving.

I've put money into this game because I loved what it was and wanted to support your work, but I'm just going to draw the line here and quit. Space ninjas traveling through space and just parkouring and killing things is what I enjoyed. Not a freaking errand boy traversing vast stretches of bungus littered with annoying &#! flying vehicles and mobs. I hope the people you are pleasing by LOCKING content (particularly content that newbies like me are interested in) to Cetus are worth more to you than people like me or just people who just can't run Cetus. I'd rather re-craft my Vauban P than run that garbage.

I'll concede that, yes, this makes it much easier to farm *specific* relics, but I don't give a single crap if it's easier if it being easier means doing content that makes me want to pull my toenails out. Not to mention that there are a limited number of bounties and there is now another element of RNG where you have to hope that the bounties that day are even featuring the relic you want/need. That bounty with Axi E1 you need for Ember has consistently only shown up oon days where you have to work all day? Tough luck, go spend some plat to buy the part. There are more issues, but I'm sure others have already stressed what they are.

Thanks for giving me the motivation to jump ship! I appreciate it since I can now dedicate the time to studying even more since my Nursing program is picking up.
I just really regret dropping some of the money I did for Tennogen *right* before you guys announced the unvaulted relics were Cetus locked :] Could've waited like a week and spent that elsewhere like MHW...

If you hate bounties that much, and I feel you, they are unforgivably repetitive and boring, then you can always just trade for the relics with a friend that has excess, or buy them if not

7 minutes ago, Soibal said:

I feel you. I'm used to the endless grind, but bear in mind that PoE will eventually have more content and perhaps be less grindy and repetitive. Maybe they should've focused a bit more in fixing PoE and reworking bounties before "forcing people" to go there (you can always trade relics), but I'm considering PoE's future potential. It is definitely a controversial decision, as any big meta change in any game, but I somewhat understand their logic.

Archived