Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[All Platforms] PRIME VAULT UNSEALED: Extended until April 10th!

[DE]Danielle

The bounty reward list just updated (1815 EST) and the Meso E1 and Neo E1 Relics are not available, again. In fact, the exact same reward list has been made available as the previous reward list. This leads me to question the availability of the E1 Relics. May we obtain them by any other means (save Relic packs via Syndicate and Market)? I understand making them rare/difficult to obtain, but why must we rely on RNG for not only A) will it be on the reward list for the next 2.5 hours, but also B) will it drop for us WHEN it is on the reward list? It feels like a double whammy and I understand that we will have two months to obtain these relics, but forget not that we must then rely on RNG to acquire the part we seek. For some of us, that means many relics (for Reaper, Loki, Ember parts, etc.). 

In summary, we must hope that the relic we want pops up in the reward list. If it does not, we must wait 2.5 hours. When it does pop up in the reward list, we must hope that it drops a couple of times for us during the mission. Once we finally get the relic, we must then hope that the item we want drops. If it does not, the cycle begins anew. 

I feel like the relics that drop during the bounties should at least cycle after each 2.5 hour session. Or, make all relics available during each 2.5 hour session of bounties. After all, there are only seven relics, yet only four are obtainable for the next 2.5 hours which were the same four the previous 2.5 hours. 

I appreciate the breaking of the monotony that is grinding excavation, survival, etc. by placing these newly unvaulted relics in bounty reward lists. It certainly does spice up the gameplay as did sorties. I also expect to curse and praise RNG on a daily basis, but in this case, it is too much. Just my 1% of a half dollar. 

EDIT: I may be misunderstanding the way the reward list works. This is all under the presumption that the reward list you see when you talk to Konzu only changes every 2.5 hours.

Newest update of reward list (2045) has neither Neo E1 nor Meso E1 relics available as rewards. Either the reward list is broken (does not update) or there is a very low chance that these relics drop in the reward list to begin with. If the latter, this scares me.

On 2/2/2018 at 10:55 AM, (Xbox One)xxxZaRkHaNxxx said:

pleaseeee make an ultra pack with all the unvault frames!!!!!!!!!!! if you DE do that im gonna be the most happy person in the world

Hey, if I can get all three cheaper together than buying them separately, I'm totally in support of this. Some discounted plat too, like in Prime Access.

I'm a plat fiend. I've been splurging on forma bundles, exilus adapters, orokin catalysts and reactors, inventory slots etc.

Speaking of inventory slots, I have a gajillion sentinel slots waiting to be filled- when we getting more sentinels? and I'm not talking prime variants here...
I should've invested in weapon slots...

I know this is irrelevant to this update but 3 people are trying to report me because I got off the game and I was standing still but I had to check on my child but apparently “that’s not an excuse for your absence in the game” I have real problems to worry about in life and I don’t think it’s fair to be banned from this game for checking on my child and I hope they don’t succeed in reporting me for real life problems.

12 minutes ago, (Xbox One)CarnageBoy2000 said:

I know this is irrelevant to this update but 3 people are trying to report me because I got off the game and I was standing still but I had to check on my child but apparently “that’s not an excuse for your absence in the game” I have real problems to worry about in life and I don’t think it’s fair to be banned from this game for checking on my child and I hope they don’t succeed in reporting me for real life problems.

Don't worry about it, lol. I doubt such a report would be taken seriously. How do you even report other players in-game? He'd have to make a ticket on the site right?

I used to babysit 4 children myself, so I completely understand having to drop everything to deal with them when they're fighting/crying/wanting a snack etc.

Real life always takes priority, so even if something does come from the report you can just appeal it. Again though, I doubt you have any reason to worry.

While I rly like the unvaulting events....

I have no fun playing those bounties since I like the "standard" gameplay much more and have some performance issues in the plains.

In addition: Changing the bounty missions to drop far less relics during the last patches and now make players rely on those drops doesnt seem like good timing to me.

That said. I'd be glad if you change your mind and give us those unvaulting relics in normal missions. Still love the work you're doing DE.

Bought a pack and their payment side timed out and i got charged twice. Awesome.

No response about the problem and the support ticket since yesterday. When it comes to problems about billing and payment you expect that to be high priority.

Not amused at all.

I'm just here to complain about this never ending quest from DE trying to shove Eidolon down our throats that killed Warframe for me. I almost considered going back to farm Loki but no way i'm doing this if it's POE stuff. It's not about performance issues, it's just POE is that boring/annoying. I don't even remember the last time non-POE stuff has been updated, even some ancient star chart bosses are yet to see a minimal overhaul whatsoeverstep0003.jpg?1518000644

Any chance of you guys releasing an accessories pack for a bit cheaper?  I am missing some of the stuff in the vaults like the prime extractors and syndanas but I already have every prime frame, weapon and sentinel so buying the full vaults is kinda dumb considering half of it is useless to me.  I still want to buy from you but spending $105 for 2 syndanas, 2 extractors, 1 sugatra and sentinel armor seems a little much.  Would love to buy an accessories pack for $40 or something that just has the accessories though.  Don't even need to throw in the platinum.

Increase the relic drop rate. Relics decrease the longer bounties go on so it's better right now for people to leave after stage 1 of the bounty then finish it if the sole purpose is prime hunting. People are joining pub bounties then leaving after stage 1, confusing people who don't know relic chances go down the longer the bounty goes on. 

Archived