Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[All Platforms] PRIME VAULT UNSEALED: Extended until April 10th!

[DE]Danielle

I’m hoping if you guys do release the relics to POE only that you have something different in mind.

Relic only bounties wouldn’t be bad, with the vaulted relics being at the bottom. But either way, forcing us to play poe (especially with the issues with it, including the not extracting part) makes me nervous. 

I also love the plains and don’t want to be burnt out :/ the Ghoul bounties pretty much made me want to take a break for a bit.

Either way I’m hoping you guys know what you’re doing. I’ll have faith for now and just wait and see.

How much are the packs usually? I need to know cause I want to get Tennogen stuff as well so I’ve been saving up 180$ for games and stuff so I want to have some money left over for tennogen. If anyone can give me the usual prices (Mainly for the Loki Ember pack) It would be greatly appreciated. Also I now have time to farm ember parts cause I finally finished crafting Vauban Prime! So i am available for farming and squads so PM me! 

Thanks all the best loving this game and the community,

TigerStormGaming

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCC5uXNiya-g7AObFZDyp5yg (My channel just in case anyone is wondering)

On 2/1/2018 at 2:02 PM, [DE]Danielle said:

Loki, Ember, and Frost are Primed to return!

7f14d0d0ac93f5d88d1f7482cc0500ef.jpg

Manipulate, incinerate, and shatter your enemies with this Prime Vault Unsealed. The Prime Vault is opening on all platforms on February 6* bringing back Loki Prime, Ember Prime and Frost Prime for a limited time. Returning with them are other high-demand Vaulted Prime Accessories and Weapons along with discounted Platinum in four unique packs: the Loki & Ember Dual Prime Pack, the Loki Deception Prime Pack, the Ember Fire Prime Pack, and the Frost Ice Prime Pack!

DualPrimeVault_ScreenShot.jpg

LOKI & EMBER DUAL PRIME PACK FEATURES:
· 1200 Platinum
· Loki Prime 
· Ember Prime
· Bo Prime 
· Wyrm Prime
· Sicarus Prime 
· Glaive Prime 
· Summus Prime Sentinel Accessories 
· Daman Prime Sugatra 
· Pyra Syandana Prime 
· Titan Prime Extractor
· Prime Glyphs

LokiPrimeVault_ScreenShot.jpg

LOKI DECEPTION PRIME PACK FEATURES:
· 400 Platinum
· Loki Prime 
· Bo Prime 
· Wyrm Prime 
· Summus Prime Sentinel Accessories
· Daman Prime Sugatra 
· Loki Prime Glyphs

EmberPrimeVault_ScreenShot.jpg

EMBER FIRE PRIME PACK FEATURES:
· 400 Platinum
· Ember Prime 
· Sicarus Prime 
· Glaive Prime 
· Pyra Syandana Prime 
· Titan Extractor Prime 
· Ember Prime Glyphs

FrostPrimeVault_ScreenShot.jpg

FROST ICE PRIME PACK FEATURES: 
· 400 Platinum
· Frost Prime 
· Latron Prime 
· Reaper Prime 
· Misa Syandana Prime 
· Titan Extractor Prime 
· Frost Prime Glyphs

The Prime Vault will be available on PC, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4!

*Prime Vault Unsealed launches on February 6. See below for PlayStation 4 regional launch dates:
· North and South America – February 6
· Europe – February 7
· Asia – February 7
· Japan – February 8

We're also giving you extra time to acquire these Unvaulted Prime items. This Prime Vault has an extended timeline and will close April 6!

Prime Vault FAQ:

What is Prime Vault? 
Prime Vault is an extension of the Prime Access program. Prime Vault is a limited-time only, rotating program reintroducing previously retired Prime Warframes and Prime Gear available as a bundle with discounted Platinum.

What gear is exclusive to Prime Vault?
Prime Vault Program reintroduces a selection of Prime Access Gear Exclusives. This Prime Vault offers: Summus Prime Sentinel Accessories, Daman Prime Sugatra, Titan Extractor Prime, Misa Prime Syandana and Pyra Prime Syandana.

Can I purchase these exclusive items on their own? 
Since we introduced the Prime Vault program, packs available for purchase include Warframes, weapons, and exclusive items. Unlike Prime Access’ Accessories pack, Prime Vault bundles all of the above and discounted Platinum in the packs. In doing so, we can provide the best value for all the items offered!     

The items that are not exclusive to the program and will be found in-game when the pack releases include:
Loki Prime, Ember Prime, Frost Prime, Bo Prime, Wyrm Prime, Latron Prime, Reaper Prime, Sicarus Prime and Glaive Prime can all be found in Relics and crafted.

Do the Prime items come with inventory slots, Orokin Catalysts, and Orokin Reactors?
Yes! 

What time?

2 minutes ago, -Nura-Izuto- said:

Of course, you can also get then through relics like you usually do, of course, when it's unvaulted.

I don't know when that would be.

My 100% speculative, I have no real clue, intuition tells me around 2pm. I have absolutely nothing to back this up. Just throwing numbers to entertain myself :p

1 minute ago, Rawrmonger said:

My 100% speculative, I have no real clue, intuition tells me around 2pm. I have absolutely nothing to back this up. Just throwing numbers to entertain myself :p

DE is on the west coast, right? My bet is noon Pacific so that the update is live halfway through their shift today so that if something goes wrong, they have time to address it. 2 pm might also be fine, but if I was in charge, I'd want that 5-6 hour buffer if something goes belly-up.

Just now, LordDrakenhaart said:

DE is on the west coast, right? My bet is noon Pacific so that the update is live halfway through their shift today so that if something goes wrong, they have time to address it. 2 pm might also be fine, but if I was in charge, I'd want that 5-6 hour buffer if something goes belly-up.

DE is EST. London, Ontario.

It's difficult to express just how disappointed I am at the announcement that the unvaulting event will be exclusive to the Plains of Eidolon.

To my partner and I, the plains are, frankly, an extremely poor experience even when it does work, and a terrible direction for the game in general (we came to Warframe in part because it had NOT fallen for the false, barren lure of open world games: it was tight, focused, and everything the plains is not).  What's more, being forced into just a single portion of the game for the entire relic hunting portion of the event, and the most boring, samey, and downright annoying portion of the game is painfully unpleasant and will only get worse from this.

I know you feel this need to drive us to play with your baby, no matter how ugly it is or how badly it stinks, but this is the wrong way to go about it. Getting to play the star chart for different kinds of missions really helped enjoy the relic farming and the game.

If you want a constructive suggestion to make the unvaulting more special and lessen dilution in the reward tables, I think it would be quite dramatic and novel to change the reward tables for all void fissures to drop the vault relics (with a heavy bias towards them, or even only them, of course).  Then we are chasing fissure missions all over the star chart, playing the game the way it was meant to be played, excitedly swarming nodes like shiny locusts.

Not waiting tediously as we travel across pointless open space to get to the next minimission the same as the last minimission the same as the last minimission.  Or, for many, standing by a big door wondering if the game is maybe just maybe going to work this time.

At the very least, I ask you to have some sympathy for your customers and put the bounty interface in orbiter navigation, from clicking the Plains node in the star chart.  Let us enter and leave the plains like a normal mission with normal matchmaking that actually works and doesn't kill a bunch of people's systems just because you wanted a dramatic gate experience.  OK, we get it.  Dramatic gate!  Make everyone go through the gate to unlock the node, whatever, just spare us afterwards and let us access missions like every other mission in the game.  This will only get worse with more of your attempts at boring open world style tedium zones.

31 minutes ago, TigerStormYT said:

How much are the packs usually? I need to know cause I want to get Tennogen stuff as well so I’ve been saving up 180$ for games and stuff so I want to have some money left over for tennogen. If anyone can give me the usual prices (Mainly for the Loki Ember pack) It would be greatly appreciated. Also I now have time to farm ember parts cause I finally finished crafting Vauban Prime! So i am available for farming and squads so PM me! 

Thanks all the best loving this game and the community,

TigerStormGaming

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCC5uXNiya-g7AObFZDyp5yg (My channel just in case anyone is wondering)

probably like rhino & mag's unvaulting, single pack will be 39.99 and double, 59.99

Archived