Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[All Platforms] PRIME VAULT UNSEALED: Extended until April 10th!

[DE]Danielle

3 minutes ago, TyrianMollusk said:

It's difficult to express just how disappointed I am at the announcement that the unvaulting event will be exclusive to the Plains of Eidolon.

To my partner and I, the plains are, frankly, an extremely poor experience even when it does work, and a terrible direction for the game in general (we came to Warframe in part because it had NOT fallen for the false, barren lure of open world games: it was tight, focused, and everything the plains is not).  What's more, being forced into just a single portion of the game for the entire relic hunting portion of the event, and the most boring, samey, and downright annoying portion of the game is painfully unpleasant and will only get worse from this.

I know you feel this need to drive us to play with your baby, no matter how ugly it is or how badly it stinks, but this is the wrong way to go about it. Getting to play the star chart for different kinds of missions really helped enjoy the relic farming and the game.

If you want a constructive suggestion to make the unvaulting more special and lessen dilution in the reward tables, I think it would be quite dramatic and novel to change the reward tables for all void fissures to drop the vault relics (with a heavy bias towards them, or even only them, of course).  Then we are chasing fissure missions all over the star chart, playing the game the way it was meant to be played, excitedly swarming nodes like shiny locusts.

Not waiting tediously as we travel across pointless open space to get to the next minimission the same as the last minimission the same as the last minimission.  Or, for many, standing by a big door wondering if the game is maybe just maybe going to work this time.

At the very least, I ask you to have some sympathy for your customers and put the bounty interface in orbiter navigation, from clicking the Plains node in the star chart.  Let us enter and leave the plains like a normal mission with normal matchmaking that actually works and doesn't kill a bunch of people's systems just because you wanted a dramatic gate experience.  OK, we get it.  Dramatic gate!  Make everyone go through the gate to unlock the node, whatever, just spare us afterwards and let us access missions like every other mission in the game.  This will only get worse with more of your attempts at boring open world style tedium zones.

Have they said for certain that they are going to be plains only? Last I heard they were considering it, and there was a lot of feedback against it.

Please, please, please put relics in Kuva fortress and not PoE. We already have tons of reasons to go to cetus but not Kuva. Some people have serious issues with the Plains loading but not the rest of the game.

This is to the point my clan is working out on sharing relics with members that can't participate in the unvaulting after this post. And did I mention that there's no other reason to go to kuva fortress other than to farm spy for Harrow?

You could even put a story to it that Worm is stealing Tenno tech and we need to retrieve it.

7 minutes ago, Gulelin said:

Have they said for certain that they are going to be plains only? Last I heard they were considering it, and there was a lot of feedback against it.

Yes, in a stream yesterday, and re-confirmed on reddit by [DE]Rebecca.  Unvaulting relics will replace all current relics in the bounty rewards, so at least it's not as bad as it might have been.

4 minutes ago, davej83 said:

for europe players  it comes at day 7 feb.. or too late at nigth xD  just wait .. tomorrow we will get them.

Read bold:

The Prime Vault is opening on all platforms on February 6*

*Prime Vault Unsealed launches on February 6. See below for PlayStation 4 regional launch dates:
· North and South America – February 6
· Europe – February 7
· Asia – February 7
· Japan – February 8

Why is this taking so long it should have been out be now ? DE is even not saying anything about it and for many people who are saying 7th or 8th for EU and whtever dude if you cant read simple English you can at least be quiet and say nothing because it clearly states 

The Prime Vault is opening on all platforms on February 6*

*Prime Vault Unsealed launches on February 6. See below for PlayStation 4 regional launch dates:
· North and South America – February 6
· Europe – February 7
· Asia – February 7
· Japan – February 8

so stop with the later dates thing plus we all know its according to NA timings but still now its almost half day in NA as well.. So there is a delay and we dont know what it is from.

Archived