Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[All Platforms] PRIME VAULT UNSEALED: Extended until April 10th!

[DE]Danielle

Who is interested in Ember now with those Changes to her 4 coming ?

I think the solution they showed on Dev Workshop was horrible.

I am surprised. Usually they are very clever when it comes to business decision and money milking. But announcing a nerf to a Frame that is part of a Vault opening immediately afterwards is not very wise :-)

Just now, Deshadi said:

Wait... are you serious? I can't find any information on that, but if it's true I guess I'm going to stop playing again also. My PC dies on the plains.

Yes, apparently. You can still trade those relics or the components though...

Just now, Deshadi said:

That's very disappointing after waiting all this time. FeelsBadMan

It's a controversial decision but bear in mind that the focus on PoE will increase eventually. Players who don't like Plains or simply cannot run them can still have access to the same content (albeit through a more troublesome way). 

3 hours ago, Max16111 said:

Why is this taking so long it should have been out be now ? DE is even not saying anything about it and for many people who are saying 7th or 8th for EU and whtever dude if you cant read simple English you can at least be quiet and say nothing because it clearly states 

The Prime Vault is opening on all platforms on February 6*

*Prime Vault Unsealed launches on February 6. See below for PlayStation 4 regional launch dates:
· North and South America – February 6
· Europe – February 7
· Asia – February 7
· Japan – February 8

so stop with the later dates thing plus we all know its according to NA timings but still now its almost half day in NA as well.. So there is a delay and we dont know what it is from.

Unvault should be in about an hour and a half according to when they normally do it. There is no delay. Edit: I was correct.

Ember changes are not a nerf, you just need to have better mods, you realize with some strength mods her power goes over 300 currently? With energy being like under 2/sec, you can swap out some mods then for range and still melt everything... It just means you have to move more, and isn't this game about moving? Seriously, I'm excited to try some new builds, 600% power, even with only a 7 meter range would be devastating... Watching it all burn ftw

1 minute ago, Harbinger81 said:

Ember changes are not a nerf, you just need to have better mods, you realize with some strength mods her power goes over 300 currently? With energy being like under 2/sec, you can swap out some mods then for range and still melt everything... It just means you have to move more, and isn't this game about moving? Seriously, I'm excited to try some new builds, 600% power, even with only a 7 meter range would be devastating... Watching it all burn ftw

Ember will struggle much more with higher level content because the only survivability she had before was high range and firequake. With less range, the effect is obvious.

1 minute ago, Feltal said:

Ember will struggle much more with higher level content because the only survivability she had before was high range and firequake. With less range, the effect is obvious.

firequake triggers on cast though, and the range at the start of WoF doesn't change, it's only after the 5 seconds that it starts to cost more and lose range

Okay feedback on the new unvaulted relics, I think it’s extremely unfair I myself dislike Cetus very much running the missions isn’t rewarding it’s tormenting. 

Locking it behind this wall just isn’t wise and is only going to push people to Pay to win not actually enjoy the core grind that is Warframe. 

Logically placing the relics let’s say in derelict instead lovely why? Gives people a reason to go and play a fun title set and run vaults at the same time OR just spread them out next time remember new players are key vets we are used to the find and grind. 

So lastly please don’t do this again it’s not fun more going to add to the already core grind their are so many people like myself that just don’t like playing Cetus so consider that much plus we’re used to grinding certain levels or mission types for relics. Please reconsider this position! 

2 minutes ago, Zark_Manthra said:

firequake triggers on cast though, and the range at the start of WoF doesn't change, it's only after the 5 seconds that it starts to cost more and lose range

Um no, firequake knocks down every enemy hit by fire while channeling WOF. The range reduction is a huge nerf.

1 minute ago, (PS4)Filthy113 said:

Okay feedback on the new unvaulted relics, I think it’s extremely unfair I myself dislike Cetus very much running the missions isn’t rewarding it’s tormenting. 

Locking it behind this wall just isn’t wise and is gone only going to push people to Pay to win not actually enjoy the core grind that is Warframe. 

Logically placing the relics let’s say in derelict instead lovely why? Gives people a reason to go and play a fun title set and run vaults at the same time OR just spread them out next time remember new players are key vets we are used to the find and grind. 

So lastly please don’t do this again it’s not fun more going to add to the already core grind their are so many people like myself that just don’t like playing Cetus so consider that much plus we’re used to grinding certain levels or mission types for relics. Please reconsider this position! 

Cetus is one of my favorite things they've added, personally. I'm glad it's giving more reasons to run Cetus.
I've been playing for 2-3 years. And I'm excited to do Cetus. I hate doing more than 1-2 derelict runs a day. But Cetus I can run all day without fatigue. So this is something perfect for me. I don't think there is any solution put forward that isn't going to make some of the player base  unhappy with where relics are. 
I mostly mention liking Cetus for perspective. I care about the frames, so I'd run wherever the relics drop. But I do think we are getting the drops only in the plains because they're pushing PoE hard right now. Derelict is old hat apparently. So more into PoE...But it's a shift I don't mind so much, personally.

1 minute ago, Feltal said:

Um no, firequake knocks down every enemy hit by fire.

Wait really? I've not used the augment myself, I was just going by what I've seen in game and the mod description, I assumed the dome of fire spreading out on cast was the augment and that was what it meant

Just now, Zark_Manthra said:

Wait really? I've not used the augment myself, I was just going by what I've seen in game and the mod description, I assumed the dome of fire spreading out on cast was the augment and that was what it meant

Yeah, it triggers every channel. The way I've handled this that has worked fine so far is toggling 4. It consumes some extra energy, but I have about 500 energy capacity on my ember, so I'm not as starved on that front.

34 minutes ago, Deshadi said:

Wait... are you serious? I can't find any information on that, but if it's true I guess I'm going to stop playing again also. My PC dies on the plains.

I believe that Rebecca indicated that the relics would be available via Syndicate relic bundles and Baro.

11 minutes ago, Feltal said:

The problem isn't the nerf, but Ember herself. She always struggled with high level content since even firequake didn't give her a load of survivability. I personally welcome the nerf, this game gets downright boring when you have an Ember speedrunning a mission with her 4 always on spam-murdering everything in her way in low levels. It was her main use. But I'd like to see her thoroughly reworked, giving her some damage reduction skill (maybe her 2) or something other than just relying on her 4 all the time. Something that would make her viable on sorties. As she was, it was similar to playing with a bad Limbo, boring in the best case scenario and annoying in the worst. She was a one-trick pony.

14 minutes ago, (PS4)Filthy113 said:

Locking it behind this wall just isn’t wise and is only going to push people to Pay to win not actually enjoy the core grind that is Warframe. 

First of all, it's not "pay-to-win". It's "pay-to-own" like everything else in the world. 

Second, you understand that you grinding doesn't actually pay their bills, right? If everyone were grinding and not buying anything, the game and company would fold in about 2 weeks. 

If you don't want to run the plains, don't. Run other relics, trade for plat, then trade for these frames. They should be a lot cheaper once the unvaulting happens. Besides that, there are hardly any differences between the normal and prime versions, so you don't even need these to begin with.

Archived