Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

UPDATE!! We Are Getting Accessories Only For Unvaulted Packs Starting This Pack. THANK YOU [DE]!

DelBoyJamie

2 minutes ago, Glavenusaur said:

Honestly, i respect you for that, but i'm sure you can atleast understand why people would feel ripped off especially if its in regard to this current unvaulting no?

1 minute ago, (PS4)abbacephas said:

Can you speak for everyone else in the same boat though? I think that is just the point being made.

I do understand that -- but if we had to stop at every time someone does feel ripped off we wouldn't have had Misa Prime back at all nor Prime Accessory packs at all, for starters.

Edited by NightmareT12

1 minute ago, NightmareT12 said:

I do understand that -- but if we had to stop at every time someone does feel ripped off we wouldn't have had Misa Prime back at all nor Prime Accessory packs at all, for starters.

They could have just mentioned they will do it from the next unvaulting onwards however, because doing it right now during an unvaulting can very easily make people feel ripped off, which in all honesty, i believe is the case for the majority of people in that boat, as you yourself admit to understanding...

1 minute ago, Glavenusaur said:

They could have just mentioned they will do it from the next unvaulting onwards however, because doing it right now during an unvaulting can very easily make people feel ripped off, which in all honesty, i believe is the case for the majority of people in that boat, as you yourself admit to understanding...

I took for granted this is starting on the next unvaulting though.

Well.. damn, this should be an interesting Jimquisition then, Jim did say that he'd love to be able to say that DE got called out.. and actually acted on it, seems he'll get to.

If they even read a thread like this: Thank you for listening, DE.

Edited by Artorius-Alter

1 minute ago, Aleksi134 said:

You know only problem i see personally with this new accessories pack is for those who bought this stuff for expensive prices. Back in the days or year or two ago.

Same applies to buying games cheaper a year after release date or years.

6 minutes ago, Zephyr_TheMLGPro said:

You've got to be @(*()$ kidding me DE. I waited over a 2 unvaultings to buy the misa if it comes as accessories pack and when i decide to give up and buy it, you release an accessory pack.

I even made a thread, but DE doesn't give a flying F***. This is disappointing tbh lol

I'm sorry dude, this is even annoying me and i'm not in the same boat... is there no way you can get a refund or something? this really is cold...

3 minutes ago, Glavenusaur said:

I'm sorry dude, this is even annoying me and i'm not in the same boat... is there no way you can get a refund or something? this really is cold...

Idk, i bought it via steam and i dont think steam offers refunds on in game purchases. DE #*($%%@ up big time if it is even a thing.

Just now, Artorius-Alter said:

Skyrim on Switch for 60 bucks begs to differ.

Thats just corporate bullS#&$ pricing just because they can and skyrim is popular game still yet its old as feck nd looks horrible without mods and is outdated and sucks in general without mods.

11 minutes ago, Zephyr_TheMLGPro said:

You've got to be @(*()$ kidding me DE. I waited over a 2 unvaultings to buy the misa if it comes as accessories pack and when i decide to give up and buy it, you release an accessory pack.

I even made a thread, but DE doesn't give a flying F***. This is disappointing tbh lol

Just now, Glavenusaur said:

The info just got out and the packs are still TBD. While waiting such things out can on one side be dangerous do to time going over, nothing was confirmed nor denied about refunds or compensation. the info seemed fresh (as in decision made only today) so more info is bound to come in sooner rather then later.