Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 22.12.0: Gantulyst/Hydrolyst Feedback + Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

Not sure if this has already been mentioned but when equipping an Arcane helmet on a Warframe that already has 2 arcanes the second effect is disabled. The problem is when I switched back to another helmet the effect of the second arcane is still disabled! I've tried restarting my game, switching to another warframe, going in and out of missions and still not seeing a fix.

Actually it seems to be the Dex Excalibur Helmet that's causing this. 

Edited by jarl44

Yesterday I started doing Eidolon hunts again, but somehow I'm feeling like the old problems have gotten worse.

Today I had a run, where the Teralyst wasn't captured, even though it was surrounded by at least 4 charged lures. (Yesterday I had the same thing happen, but with the Hydrolist, which is of course even more frustrating and wasting a lot of time.)

Second run, we could capture the Teralyst, but we couldn't put our shards into the shrine.

Both attempts were pickup groups through the bounty. I didn't leave Cetus between attempts.

I think I will stop doing Eidolon hunts until it's stable again.

New bug:  Dojo ambient sound is part of the "sound effects" slider. Effects are used to hear private messages in the dojo while trading, the ambient sound disturbs that.

Ambient sounds should be part of "Music" since then you can turn the ambient sound off while still hearing private message notification sound well.

Edited by Bulllets

With the newest update, all corpses raised using nekros's 4 have stopped fighting. Done multiple tests and not under one circumstance did they attempt to kill an enemy, they just stood there tanking the damage.
Video showcasing the bug:

UPDATE:

this happens with inaros's sand shadow as well

also realized i posted in the completely wrong thread :)

Edited by Cpt.Lamps
Added another video showcasing the same bug with inaros

Player names are bugged sometimes they freeze on the screen and restricts me from using waypoints as well as a strange heavy motion blur in some parts of the map which kills my eyes when i play luckily the operator mode fixes it for a while 

I found a bug with the new camera features for placing decorations related to the polychrome.  

I tried placing a polychrome and pressed F and X to move it and tried all sorts of things to change the position of the polychrome, since you literally cannot move it in any way, which is quite annoying to be honest.  

I tried placing it then while it was somewhere close to the floor. I must have moved the mouse and it could have been transported into the dojo's second floor. While placing it it somehow then seems to have disappeared. 
Now every time I tried to place a new polychrome it said it failed. Relogging into the Dojo trying to place a polychrome resulted in the polychrome being placed, HOWEVER it couldn't be interacted with and you could just walk through it. I could also place as many polychromes as I wanted and interact with none of them. 
After relogging again into the Dojo all polychromes were gone and it still wouldn't work.

I couldn't use the polychrome and couldn't change the color of my Dojo. This was also the case for every single room in the Dojo. I couldn't change any color of any room in the Dojo anymore.

Now after some trying out I got it to work again. Going into other decorations pressing F until snap onto surface, or basic mode was working again actually snapping, I tried using the polychrome again and it worked. I seems that the polychrome has problems being placed in any position different than snapped on the surface without any inclination whatsoever.

52 minutes ago, Nox1212 said:

Player names are bugged sometimes they freeze on the screen and restricts me from using waypoints as well as a strange heavy motion blur in some parts of the map which kills my eyes when i play luckily the operator mode fixes it for a while 

Same...

There are a lot of bugs, and it's really hard to play like that...

I hope they will solve tomorrow...

Edited by Chrikkios

Spoiler

Was spamming Esc while loading in the gates. Not sure if the cause, but I was just doing that... don't ask why. When got out of the gates, i fell, pretty much and my camera was stationary, just like from remote observer but not following the character, fixed that with double Esc tap. But this jumpy eidolon stayed, seems like others didn't have the same visual issue.

Could not deploy archwing.

Edited by EGRUP

not sure if reported already, but since the update:

1) shrine does not work. one person adds shard, 2 shards appear, no way to summon garry, regardless of removing and adding. it only goes to even more strange variations like no shards there but you can still remove one. happened twice today.

2) game crashes when killing garry. 

5 hours ago, -RAW-Max said:

PoE Crashed, Crashed, Crashed, Crashed. Please Fix It :(

Have same problem happened to me and my clan mates several times. Almost every capture run happened at least once. This bug makes POE unplayable.

1 hour ago, _lekonna_ said:

1) shrine does not work. one person adds shard, 2 shards appear, no way to summon garry, regardless of removing and adding. it only goes to even more strange variations like no shards there but you can still remove one. happened twice today.

Had this exact same issue last night but it happened when we were trying to summon Hydro.  We all put in a shard so there were 4 at the altar but it wouldn't summon so we experimented with removing and re-adding shards for a while, even after removing and adding until there were no shards left (harder than it sounds) and then adding them back in, the shrine failed to function.

Adding to the strange variations, at one point I removed a shard and it visually added one instead.

New bugs:

1.Shift + tab no longer moves you to the previous chat tab

2. "End of mission success" music will plays even if music volume=0

3. "Ambient music sounds" plays in dojo even if music volume=0

Edited by Bulllets

I had a fight with a Hydrolyst and he decided to regain his shield. The problem is that he linked with a Vomvalyst that was underground and we had no way of killing it. My assumption is that this purple portal spawned it out of bounds. I also had a case of the portal itself spawning underground. This bug seems to appear at steep parts of the map.

By the way, you know how annoying it is to waste an entire night just to fail at the very end because of a bug? You probably do, and you know how infuriating it is, so please fix it asap.

Zephyr's tornadoes are not applying crit/status chance to enemies when shot at as a client.This is referring to the effect where shooting at a tornado will transfer the bullet damage to all enemies held by it, not the natural damage ticks from the tornado. When I'm hosting or in the simalcrum, enemies are receiving crit damage and status procs as they are supposed to but this isn't happening as a client in missions.