The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Eidolon Teralyst/Gantulyst/Hydrolyst Articulas?

MapleWaafles

In my own experience, it seems to be a RNG drop when you capture one.

I got a Gantulyst articulas after capturing a Gantulyst, the reward seemed to drop from the same lure lootsplosion that dropped the shards.  I am not sure if it had its own item model or anything though, I did not really pay attention.

2 hours ago, LazerSkink said:

Chance based, drops upon cap.

Hide contents

Only missing Hydrolyst.

9aaa1f82f6b759cd31c7ebba9bce44f7.jpg

Aww they look awesome.

And RNG for articulas is BS move DE >:(

I wouldn't mind if they're rewarded after " X amount of captures " or something.

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, abadaba6 said:

It's a shame that they aren't tradeable. I have a spare Hydrolyst model and I would gladly trade it for a Teralyst.

Likewise. I'd gladly trade one of the unfortunate three I have, two of them contributing to the stupidest thing I've ever done.

Spoiler

88f2d0038d4dfc9ce4df3c4a546c4915.jpg

Edited by LazerSkink

On 2/10/2018 at 4:57 AM, Aeon94 said:

Aww they look awesome.

And RNG for articulas is BS move DE >:(

I wouldn't mind if they're rewarded after " X amount of captures " or something.

They seem to be fairly common drops. Got Terry in ~4 caps, Gerry in 5 caps.

• 1 month later...
On 2/10/2018 at 12:43 AM, Ailyene said:

In my own experience, it seems to be a RNG drop when you capture one.

I got a Gantulyst articulas after capturing a Gantulyst, the reward seemed to drop from the same lure lootsplosion that dropped the shards.  I am not sure if it had its own item model or anything though, I did not really pay attention.

Does it have to be the Hydrolyst/Gauntalyst/Terralyst mission or can you get from normal Terralyst mission?

• 2 weeks later...

i got one teralyst articula today

besides, i have 20 (no kidding) brilliant eidolon shard so i guess i captured 20 teralyst... never did anyone of the other eidolons... so, well, it's just a really hard and rare RNG... right?

I get one every other run honestly  I feel like they're a common drop. I have so many I don't know what to do with them all. I have at least 30 placed around the orbiter and another 30ish in the inventory. 

On 2018-03-05 at 12:45 AM, LazerSkink said:

Just your luck. Others have been capping apparently since Shrine dropped and haven't had one Articula appear.

We took one of our newbie friends along for his very first hunt and we decided to do two tridolons. He got all three. Garry in the first run and both Terry and Harry in the next one.

Meanwhile we had to do ~15 caps to even get our first and it took us a couple of dozen more to collect them all.  

29 minutes ago, (PS4)BOSS_TPH76 said:

We took one of our newbie friends along for his very first hunt and we decided to do two tridolons. He got all three. Garry in the first run and both Terry and Harry in the next one.

Meanwhile we had to do ~15 caps to even get our first and it took us a couple of dozen more to collect them all.  

I'm still not getting the Hydrolyst drop. If, fate willing, I do, I think I'm sealing the amp away and retiring from the hunt because this is just bogus.

Edited by LazerSkink

9 hours ago, LazerSkink said:

I'm still not getting the Hydrolyst drop. If, fate willing, I do, I think I'm sealing the amp away and retiring from the hunt because this is just bogus.

Well...I don't hunt for the articula. I still have some nodes to unlock and some arcanes I want to have. So for me there are other reasons for the hunt and the article's were just incidental. 

But I can imagine that if you specifically hunt for those then not getting them is incredibly frustrating. 

6 hours ago, (PS4)BOSS_TPH76 said:

Well...I don't hunt for the articula. I still have some nodes to unlock and some arcanes I want to have. So for me there are other reasons for the hunt and the article's were just incidental. 

But I can imagine that if you specifically hunt for those then not getting them is incredibly frustrating. 

The Eidolon hunt was my favorite thing to do for a while, but now I'm just burnt out from both that and the rest of the game to be honest.

• 2 months later...